mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied RebelZane's Event Team Application

Rebel

Level 53
RebelZane's E.T Application

IGN:
RebelZane and RebelZane_ I have two accounts, I will edit this post if anything changes with my usernames before the app gets checked.

Explain your activity on the Server:
I am usually from 12 PM EST to 9 PM EST, sometimes even longer depending on the day and if I am busy or not. I have been on this server for 4 years now. I am a very active member of the SRP community. I usually spend 8+ hours online a day. I am also homeschooled so it gives me more time to do stuff on the server and be more involved with the server.

If I am ever offline when I am really busy (Ex. On a trip, or just working or school) I will be sure to let the team know I will not be active for a bit, I currently don't have a job but I am sure in the future I will have one and be not as active but for now, I am free usually all the time.

What previous experience do you have working in a team?:
I used to work on a staff team for another server. I was a mod for about two years and I have great friends from that server but sadly a problem occurred between old owner and new owner which caused the server to go down but me and the old staff team still stay in touch VIA discord to see if everything is ok, so far everything things to be fine and my friends are doing good. I used to also be in the KPD and be a teacher on two occasions, so I know whats its like working in a team.

What makes you different from other applicants
I have been on this server for about 4 years now, I have seen this server grow up into what it is today. I am really grateful for all the developers working for years and years on this server and making it what it is today. I really appreciate that. I have met wonderful people on the server who some stayed some left the server but no matter the outcome of them I will still remember them for what they did, I do applaud the E.T Member, Staff members and Lore team for doing what they do and making this a great server.

Provide a detailed event proposal that would be seen by the Event-Team
The Five Lakes Event
It is a beautiful place located on a hill looking at Mount Fuji, the building is surrounded by Sakura Trees aka Cherry Trees, it rests on the hill and you can see the snow on the very top of Mount Fuji. It is a beautiful sight and is free to visit, below is a picture that I have listed below.

Time of the event
This will take place in the Spring time of the server, if we start working on the project now it should be done in time for Spring on the server as there will be a lot of prep for this event.

EventSakura.png

Halloween Event #2
Another idea is to set up a haunted house and have staff members Roleplay as ghosts and scare the people that do enter, I would like it to be an actual haunted house that they turned into an attraction, I would have fob webs everywhere and the building looks old and rustic with like spruce and vines cobblestone and sone bricks and have a few holes in the walls and seem run down. I would also like to have secret doors people will find themself inside with the ghosts of the place, this is my idea of a fun time on Halloween on the server. It would cost 2000

Time of the event
This would occur 2 days from Halloween as people might want to attend but cannot cause of their timezone out-of-game, I would run it until the day after Halloween and have a few staff members online or honorable members as the ghost.
HouseHaunted.jpg

Blizzard Event #3
I would have a strong snowstorm blow through the city, knocking power out and freezing weather and if you are outside for so long you can get hypothermia due to the cold. I would also have shelter is like a hospital with blankets, hot chocolate, and the heat running to keep everyone warm and have the KPD look around but being protected from the hard conditions and making sure they have everything to keep warm while looking for people.

Time of the event
This would occur in the winter time on the server when there is snow, I would have it run for about 7 hours OOCly as thats how long it usually lasts sometimes, but it can last for days on end.
blizzard.jpg

Tsunami Event #4
I would have this event as no place in Japan is actually safe from this event as it can occur anywhere in Japan. I would have a news report go saying an earthquake has struck and causing a massive wave I would get everyone to the hospital the floor below the roof and stay there for a bit but of course, have emergency crews trying to keep everyone calm and hoping the water doesn’t reach them but most likely won’t reach them in there but if it does attempt to get to the roof and be protected. Japan is about the only country that has this, and it occurs so often thousands die from the flooding, also it is never one wave its always a "train of waves" or a series of them.

Time of the event
Probably in like the Summer, I chose the summer due to the fact it can happen anytime due to it not being weather related and it is caused by earthquakes in the ocean that creates the waves that flood and devastate Japan.
Tsunami.jpg

Celebrity In Town Event #5
I would have an RP celebrity like a singer, actor, etc. I would have the news team announce the person is coming into town and is doing a meet and greet in the town of Karakura, Japan. I would have someone RP as the person and have a high-security present like the KPD and his or her security team. I feel like this would be an interesting topic to do as an event.

Time of the event
Probably during the Fall as they do travel a lot and usually between the Summer and Fall months, never usually spring and winter.

I also feel like people should like the event as it would be fun and interesting and add a little more like a killing spree event in the middle of this to add the SRP effect to an event, as I know SRP does do this type of thing and I would like to keep the tradition going on it.
View attachment 13611
Meet and Greet.jpg

Beach Ball Hunt Event #6
I get why this might seem like a boring idea but trust me, it might be worth it.
I would have about 20 or 30 beach balls scattered around the server and give everyone 24 hours OOCly to find as many as they can, they will be put into groups and each group must scatter and look everywhere for these as they might be hidden very well or in plain sight. Though I would also add riddles to have people think harder and if they need hints have people following so if they need hints and things, I would have about 3 + people following them around making sure they are OK and if they do need hints on the location.

Time of the event
This would occur in the summer when the beach is open and you can do such a thing, but it might take some time finding the perfect places for these balls around the map.

Prize

The group with the most found wins 100k as their prize and a party at the beach for finding the most Beach Balls in Karakura. This will be very interesting for so and it is summer until September 20th I believe, so they will have plenty of time to plan this out, and other things.

Summer Olympics Event #7
I would have multiple people compete in the summer olympics, I would have a swimming competition, volleyball, a beach party for after the events occur and hand out trophies (Will be made by an 3D modeler) I would have 1st place 2nd place and 3rd place stands where the top 3 stand, but only 1st place will receive a trophy. I would have music, playing food, like watermelon stuff like that and drinks that represent summer.

Time of the event
This would occur in the summer time when the beach is open and hold it there.

Carnival Event #8
I would have Carnival things on the beach, I would have a few rides stuff like that and also some hotdogs, corn dogs and cotton candy the normal things at a Carnival and also have a mini show with a clown to do so, and I would have popcorn as well and a lot of things that and of course have some rides that are not really safe like most of the time in those, but have a ferris wheel that does rock back and forth and a Carousel and a few Claw Machines around and deep fried candy bars / twinkies and Soft Pretzels, Caramal Apples and Turkey Legs.

Time of the event
This would occur in the fall when its not to cold and not to hot, so this would be the perfect time for this event I believe.

Below are the rides I am thinking about adding into this; Ferris Wheel, Carousel, The Rollercoaster, The Mechanical Bull, The Whip, The Wipeout, Tilt-a-whirl, Shoot the Cute, Loop-O-Plane.

Picture of the rides below
Carnival..jpg
Ferris Wheel

Carnival2.jpg
Carousel

Carnival3.jpg

The Rollercoaster

Carnival4.jpg
Shoot A Chute

Carnival5.jpg
Loop-O-Plane

Thank you for reading my application.

I have more photos, I will post them in the comment section as I ran out of room.

Fashion Event #9
I would actually host an event for men and women to dress up and walk down the runway in-front of people they will be able to show their creative side as well as showing maybe the newest fashion of Karakura I believe it would be an interesting idea and also have judges to vote on an outfit not how they look but the outfit they are wearing. The winner will win 120k as well as a photo shoot with the News Company to display of how they won and what they accomplished while doing so.

I would also have a dress code for the
audience, formal due to the fact Fashion Events are usually formal in a way and have loads of security around to handle the crowed of people and other things.

Time of the event
This would occur in the summer months as most of the time these are in a tent with a run way and I would put this on the beach for this.

Escape Room Event #10
I would have an escape room set up with red stone torches that barely light up, you will have to figure out things and staff will be watching over you as you try to solve this puzzle. They will do /me's activating the door if they did something correct or just have red stone lined and when they do solve it they have to activate the pressure plate / switch to open the door and move onto the next room, but things might get challenging for them as they progress through they will have 1 1/2 OOC hours to solve the puzzle if they cannot they will be TPed out of the place to the exit and keep the people moving for it, there will be 3 different types of escape rooms, the jail, the mental hospital, and a old ship that was left to rot. To figure out all of these they will have different puzzles to solve in each room. All the rooms will be a different set up as the last one so watch your time and you will be timed 1 1/2 hours OOCly for so.

Time of the event
This would be in the winter months, as it would be indoor, it would also have windows but have bars on them like the mental hospital escape room, it has bars as it is to represent people trapped in the room.

Side Note: I know most of these are a lot of work, but I believe we can do anything if we set our mind to it. Thank you for reading.

Last edited:

Rebel

Level 53
Carnival7.jpeg
The Mechanical Bull

Carnival6.jpg
The Whip, this is a 100 year old ride that is still used at carnivals today

Carnival8.jpg The Wipe Out

Carnival9.jpg
Tilt-a-whirl

Below is the list of foods that will be there
Carnival10.jpg
Hot Dogs

Carnival11.jpg
Corn Dogs

Carnival12.jpg
Cotton Candy

Carnival13.jpg
Fried Candy Bars

Carnival14.jpg
Soft Pretzel

Carnival15.jpg
Caramel Apple

Will add another, ran out or room again.​

Rebel

Level 53
Below are the pictures for the escape room
Escape .jpg
Pirate Escape Room

Escape2.jpg
Jail Escape Room

Escape3.jpg
It will be like this but an escape room

Below is the pictures for the Fashion Event aka the Dress Codes and what it will look like
Fashion Show.jpg
Will be the runway design

Fashion Show2.jpeg
all men must wear a suit and tie and dress shoes

Fashion Show3.jpeg
All women MUST wear a dress

Also, these do not apply if you are trans, gay or a crossdresser, as long as you wear this you will be fine.

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
DENIED

- Your first section is very short, over all your application only looks big due to the photo's used. In this application it showed you were unable to write a proposal nor describe an event through text which is a very big and needed thing when being apart of the Event-Team.

- Although you suggested 10 event proposals 3 of them could have been placed into one. Again it was all just photos- Although it allowed us to better understand what you had planned for the event it was heavily unneeded.​

Users who are viewing this thread