mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied RebelZane's Event Team Application

Rebel

Level 53
IGN:
RebelZane_
My other account is RebelZane but that is not the account I want it on.

Explain your activity on the Server:
I am a very active person. I am usually online everyday from 11AM - 9PM EST it is sometimes 11PM but that's usually only on Saturdays. I am from America and I spend a lot of my time on the server and the forums. I am also active on discord in case someone needs me or anything. I have been active for 4 years on this server and I do very much enjoy it. I am also very active on the forums and discord, everyday when I wake up I log onto the forums and discord before the server to see who messaged me, etc.

What previous experience do you have working in a team?:

I am currently a KPD officer on this account, but I also have been a teacher twice and have seen the best of this server and I have much experience with working in a team. I used to be a Mod for another server before it closed down. We worked together on the server just like this server. A lot of people work together on this server. I have been an KPD officer before and I noticed how they work together.

What makes you different from other applicants

I am very dedicated to the server. I have spent a good 4 years of my life on the server. I have met good people and I've seen them go and come back. I am a very positive person and I assure you I can do the best I can if I get this job. I am also a very active person within the community. Trust me, I can do this.

Provide a detailed event proposal that would be seen by the Event-Team

Halloween Festival
I would make this a fun evening for everyone, there will be Pumpkin decorating and a Haunted House set up for the brave. I will also have a Pumpkin Carving Contest and the winner will receive a 20k yen prize. It will be quite a fun activity to do when Halloween comes around.

Time:
This will occur between the 27th of October and run until November 1st to ensure everyone can join this event and have some fun, and at the end of every few nights there will be a Pumpkin Carving Contest and if one person already won they are not allowed to play again.

The Haunted House:
This will be a very interesting thing, it will be like a run down house but have certain people playing as the scarers but I might add a twist to this idea I would also like to add a graveyard around the place to make it more spooky, I would have people dressed up as Zombies, mummies, stuff like that and hide in corners the basic of Haunted Houses, I will put a picture below of what it would look like, also there would be a fence surrounding the place but when November 1st comes, take it down.

hauntedHouse.jpg

Pumpkin Carving Contest:
With this part of the event there will be people carving the best Pumpkin that they can, the winner will receive a 20k prize and there will be rules to this I will list the rules below;

I would also like to add with this there will be a list, when someone wins they have to tell us their name and we write it down including their username in case they try to switch characters and try to win again.

The person that won last time cannot participate for the second round

You must have an appropriate carving on the pumpkin

No cheating, you must carve it on sight and cannot carve before hand

Do not lie about your name

Costume Contest:
This will be a quite interesting idea because I believe the server has never done this type of thing, but the winner will receive a 10k prize, there will also be 2nd and 3rd place, 2nd place will get 7k and 3rd will get 5k, this I feel would be very interesting. It will occur the day of Halloween and the rules are simple, you cannot harass ANYONE if you lose, do not harass the winner or the workers that set this up, and no fights are allowed.

Winter Festival:
This will be a very unique idea, the Winter Festival will be fun activities like snowman building contest, and hot cocoa and a tree, there will be fun things like a Scavenger Hunt which the items will be in places around the map and once you found what you could, you return to where it is taking place. This I feel like would be a fun winter activity to do when it's cold outside.

Time:
This will occur December 15th and will run for two days which it will end on December 17th, it will be snowing and such on these days on the server and I would like to be able to add there will be a campfire if people get too cold and can sit by it and get warm.

Snowman Building Contest:
The goal is to make the best snowman you can make, there will be already preset up 2 blocks on top of each other and you must do a /me of you building and once the judges come around do a /it of what the snowman looks like, the winner will receive a 5k prize for doing so, I feel like this will draw people to do this.

Scavenger Hunt:
There will be 25 presents scattered around the map and your goal is to find as many as you can, you will be assigned to a team and your team must work together to find the items and you will be given 12 OOC hours to find as many as you can, some will be tricky to find and some will be hard to get to if you spot one try your best to get it, there will also be a staff member that is in vanish watching each team to ensure everything is running smoothly and if something happens the staff member will either let the member of the Event-Team know or the head of the Event-Team.

The Tree:
The Christmas tree setup in the middle has presents underneath it and at the end of the festival people will get to open them, but in order to be able to open one, you must let the workers know beforehand to ensure they allow the correct people in and put the correct presents for this. It will be a quite interesting idea.

Trip to a Cherry Blossom Forest:
This will be a very unique event as this will be more of a Japanese type event, you will take a plane to a nearby Forest that is filled with Cherry Blossoms, there is a temple located there and it's a very beautiful sight to see, everyone is welcomed to come on this trip.

Time:
This event will occur in the spring as that's when the Cherry Blossom trees are at their peak in Japan and this is also when they are at full bloom, it will happen April 15th as that is the prime time to see them.

The Japanese Temple:
There will be a Japanese Temple looking over a pond, the pond would be surrounded by Cherry Blossoms, it's a very pretty sight to see here in Japan. There will also be seating along the pond to sit and look at the beautiful trees and night is the best time to come to this area there is also going to be lights around the pond lighting up the trees at night and the temple.

CherryBlossom.jpg

Exploring The Area:
You will have a tour guide taking you to the beautiful places surrounding the area, it's a very nice sight to look at and you will be even allowed to eat the local food in the area which is different as its inside of the temple itself and have permission from the person who runs it to have a group gathering to eat the food in this place. It is located in Kyoto, Japan but it's far off from the city, about a 3 hour hike there and back.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread