mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted RebelZane's Sociology Teacher Application

Rebel

Level 53
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
My username is RebelZane1 which is my alternative account though I do have 3 accounts total one of them I am not normally online with.

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Yes, my discord is RebelZane#7448 do message me anytime if you need anything from me / need to speak with me about something, I usually answer within 5-10 minutes unless I am sleeping at the time of the message.

How old are you? (Optional):

I am 17 years old I turn 18 March 10th, 2021

What is your timezone?:
I am in the Eastern Standard Timezone located in the East of North America, I live on the coastal regions of America.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do acknowledge that if I am inactive I will be demoted, I will be online as much as I can after I do school work or before I do school work off of the game, if I do go inactive for a bit for example a trip I will be sure to leave a inactivity notice for the time of my trip / being sick.

Describe your activity on the server:
I am online almost everyday or whenever I can get online, I haven't been as active due to the fact my family is sick and been enjoying other games but I will make sure to be online to complete what I need to do while teacher. I am online when ever usually 3-9 hours total but I do take breaks within those hours to eat or play other games or just go sit and watch stuff in my room.

Do you have any previous bans?:

Yes, I have two previous bans though the two are on my main account RebelZane I will list them below on what happened, the year it occurred, the length of the ban and what happened before the ban,

Bypassing an AFK kick, sometime in 2018
Duration: 1 hour
To start this off, I went on a trip for about a week to Walt Disney World in the fall or winter of 2018 I believe, I came back after a week and noticed my account was signed out for some reason and the password wasn't working I changed it and tried logging into another server that I will not name and had found out who ever got into my account had installed hacks but I thought that was the only hack that was installed but a week later I went AFK to get ice cream for about 15-20 minutes and when I came back I was banned for "Bypassing an AFK kick" I knew the person installed the other hack for both servers I had played on at the time of the ban since then I have changed the email to my account and the password a few times to ensure this does not happen again.

Asking for money to donate to the server, January 2020, year ago January 31st, 2021 I believe
Duration: Permanent, appealed after 4 weeks
Note(s) about this ban: I am fully aware this is not an excuse for what happened as it was my actions that caused this but I will share what happened leading up to the ban.
About a week before this ban I was very sick with my mother, we couldn't think straight and we also were very tired at the time and I had a fever of 102°F (36.6°C) and I normally do not break rules this was the first rule I broke in 2 years, correct me if I am wrong of course, but since then I have not been warned or banned since Jan of 2020 at all. I will still be able to keep going on following the rules the best I can.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

I have over 100 estimated applications total I believe so I will only list a few in this section as there are many and will be hard to do so.

https://schoolrp.net/threads/rebelzane_s-teacher-app-alt.26141/
Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/teacher-application.21698/
Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-prof-application-rebelzane1.34609/
Denied

https://schoolrp.net/threads/rebelzane’s-police-application.28918/
Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/snowtokyos-police-application.20368/
Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/assistant-nurse-rebelzane1.31453/
Accepted
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Main - RebelZane Grade12 [18]
Alt - RebelZane_ Grade12 [18]
Second Alt - RebelZane1 Adult [44]

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
I have been wondering to apply for a subject that I love the most that is related to Criminal Justice, Criminal Justice is a passion of mine and when I looked into the classes that are associated with Criminal Justice this came up and saw this one on the roster and there are currently no Sociology Teachers on the KHS staff team, a friend of mine told me to apply and I looked into it and decided to apply for the benefit of the subject and working once again as a teacher though I will not leave the staff team like I did before but those reasons I had good ones, one was from taking a break and the other just being grounded so I ended up leaving the staff team twice for those reasons but I can assure you it will not occur again and I will do the best I can under this job if accepted.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:

Teacher logs allow you to record the classes you have done so if you do one class you have to take a screenshot of the class and post it and add the number of classes it added up to 15 total and the class logs are very important because the person paying the Teachers is able to see how many classes you are at total and see if they need to pay you any extra for extra classes you have done total.

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?:

If you want to start a school field trip you would firstly ask permission from a SLT member if they approve the idea of the field trip for the class I will firstly make sure we have all the supply's needed to do this like food, water and before we leave make sure we have the all the students with the teacher at the time of leaving for the field trip once all the students are there we will head out and when we are on our way back I will make sure all the students are with me at all times even during the trip, basically through the entirety of the trip.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

There are a few strict rules all students and teacher(s) must follow when in a classroom, I will list them below;
1) No Swearing
This rule is strongly supported, you are to not swear anywhere located in the school and even in class, if you do you will be given a warning but if you exceed this you will be kicked out of the class for not listening.

2) Always listen to the teacher
When you are in class you are to always listen to the teacher. For example if the teacher told you to stop swearing you are to stop swearing.

3) No drinking except water if needed
No drinks besides water and non-alcoholic drinks are allowed on school grounds or in a classroom.

4) Raise your hand when you speak
You are to raise your hand whenever you are to speak to the teacher, though if you do not raise your hand to speak there will be no kicking out of the class as its just minor or detention will not be issued for this type of behavior.

5) No sleeping in class
Do not sleep in class as it can disrupt the peace in a class and can affect the students learning if they do so, the teacher will simply wake them up and go back to teaching the class.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I have been apart of the School Roleplay community for about 4 years now and I have learned a lot in those 4 years, I am now able to detail roleplay when / if needed, I am also very good at not breaking any roleplay rules within the server. I have learned a lot in my 4 years of being on the server and I do not regret joining the server at all, I have met some good people who have helped me learn to roleplay better and even helped myself at learning the rules better as time went on, I have learned Teacher Roleplay of how to properly roleplay as a teacher, a school nurse, a KPD officer, so I have a lot of experience in general with the server itself.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD: Head Department, this role is the head of a specific teaching subject within the staff team of the school, this is the rank after QT once you get promoted to this rank of teacher.

- QT: Qualified Teacher, this role is the second highest rank within the teaching subjects within the staff team of the school, this is the rank after NQT once you get promoted to this rank of teacher.

- NQT: Newly Qualified Teacher, this is the lowest rank as a teacher in the teaching subjects this typically means you are the starting rank like just was accepted into the school staff system.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Teachers serve a very important part within the server and outside of the server, they are to be someone you can rely on and help you out with any school related issues you may need help with, they are to always be professional and are not to cause problems within the system at any given time.

The teachers get paid 450k for every 15 classes they do, and if they do 10 extra classes they will get paid an extra 50k so 500k for 10 classes and another 10 extra is another 50k and so on which would end up to being 550k at the end of one month total.

Teachers are supposed to be someone students can count on and help them with an issue with school like if they need help with something in the class teachers are supposed to help the person the best they can, they are also to teach the kids "discipline" the best they can without causing any harm to the teacher or the student(s) they are also to be respectful and be professional, they are not to wear "Revealing" or "Sexual" clothing at any times as they are supposed to follow the dress code like everyone else in the school is supposed to, they are also always be respectful towards any SLT member, and they are supposed to break up fights so no one gets hurt or if damage has been done more hurt than they were before.

In their spare time they typically spend time finding new class ideas for the next time they teach for their subject, they are to find new ideas for their class in order to make the class "fun" for the students but not all students like a particular subject so they have to make the class they teach are a good and fun learning experience for the students.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:

Teachers are very important to SchoolRP because of the fact its mostly School based roleplay rather than City Roleplay they like to focus on the more SchoolRP side of the server rather than the CityRP side, SchoolRP typically wants the players that are students to join classes for more realistic School time but sadly not always they do this and the server does lack some teachers as of right now but hopefully it will get to a good amount in the near future for more classes to do for the players that are students within the server.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

MSCO [Must have, Should have, Could have]

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

Jeong is a kind middle aged man, he would have on a blue and white formal clothing on, he would also have black hair thats a bit messy, he would also look Korean he would have a deep voice as he spoke but also a very calming voice. He would have brown eyes and a kind smile, he would be a tall male standing at about 5'8 he would have a faint cologne smell to him.

Jeong is always caring, he typically looks out for anyone who may need it and he supports his children very well and his wife Ravenna, he has always been interested in the teaching part of life, he always wanted to be a teacher when he was young at age 14, he would also always be there for anyone who needs him the most.

He has a very positive outlook on his students, he believes if they set their mind to something they want to do they can as long as they put effort towards it they can achieve their dream no matter if its cop, doctor, nurse, etc they can make it and with time and good studying he believes they can achieve anything they set their mind to.

He has a very positive outlook on his fellow teachers as well, he typically looks out for them as everyone else he does as well, he wishes the teachers to do their best and enjoy teaching their subject as much as they can as long as they have fun doing it.

Jeong has a father like personality, raising his own son and a few adopted kids had helped him to the point he has a father type personality it also takes a lot for him to get angry or yell at someone, he is usually laid back and doesn't really raise his voice unless needed if something bad had happened to him, a family member or a student on school grounds.

His plans for the future are to become HD sometime in the future and be the best teacher he can be when it comes to teaching this subject, he does enjoy this subject very much and wishes he can be the best as he moves forward teaching the students of this subject.

Scenarios

/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

I would firstly give them a warning if they do not stop I will issue a detention for the end of the school for the student(s) and if they continue their behavior I will report the student(s) to an SLT member for their behavior but if a SLT member is not free I will be sure to leave a book in the chest where normally the reports go for them when they are not free and be on my way until an SLT member reads the info.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:

I would firstly warn the students to stay quiet and listen to me, if they fail to do so I will kick the ones out that are surely not listening and if the rest do follow the orders I will not kick them out but if they do, I will kick the others out that are talking and not listening, the other students who are listening I will not kick out and finish my class for the day.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:

My character acts very polite, he bows when greeting everyone if anyone is in the room and if he does get something to eat or drink he makes sure to clean up where he was before heading out of the room, and if anything is needed inside of the room he will be sure to do it or help someone thats doing the job within the Teacher's lounge.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me He would begin stacking papers along his desk, making sure the papers are even with each other as he slid them over to the left side of his desk.

/me
He would begin grabbing one paper at a time with his left hand and a pen in his right hand marking answers correct or wrong before adding the score to the paper that his students did.

/me
He would would walk around the room, hearing his footsteps eco throughout the room as the room was silent as the students were doing their test.

/me
He would write something down on the chalkboard reading "Mr. Insante" and writing down the type of lesson they will be doing today which read "Introductory Sociology"

/me He would begin passing out the test papers to all the students before making one more lap around the classroom making sure everyone had their papers.

Backstory

Jeong was born December 14th, 1976 in Seoul, South Korea, he was born to a semi wealthy family where his father was a Cop and his mother worked as a school teacher, his mother always taught him important life skills while his dad taught him protective skills for the future of his life by the time he was 5 years old he had gone to the station with his father to meet all of his co-workers in his office and along with his mother to the school she worked for. When he turned 10 years old he had discovered he loved teaching, he was always wondering about teaching at the time and so he decided when he finished school he would go to college to get a Teacher degree and a Sociology minor, once he turned 13 years old his father took him to see his co-workers again while he had the day off of school and the time came when he was 14 his mother became his teacher in the school system his mother never broke the professional part of her job even with her son in class with her. He always liked how professional teachers were though he didn't see his mother anymore a few months later as she died of a heart attack but he decided to continue what she started in the family with being a Teacher and doing something related to Sociology like the minor he took in school, his father supported him a lot through this he even paid for his school until the end where his father died of a stroke but while in college he met a girl named Ravenna whom he would later marry after college, him and Ravenna are the same age as each other about a few months after marrying his wife had a baby girl then 5 years later she had a baby boy named Minjung then adopted a few other children though he still worked as a teacher then as well, at age 44 he moved towns with his children and wife and settled in Karakura, Japan where he applied for another teaching job as a High School teacher at KHS as a Sociology Teacher.

Jeong always looked up to his mother and father and decided to move on his mothers legacy and became a teacher and make his father proud in finishing his degree and getting a job as a teacher which he long awaited for to happen.

In-Character Information

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name: Jeong B. K. Insante [Actual Roleplay name is Jeong Insante]

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.

Given Name(s):
Jeong

Preferred Name:
Mr. Insante

Age (Minimum is 27): 44

Religious Denomination:
Buddhism

Marital Status:
Married

Nationality: Korean

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 12 years
Working Experience (# of years): 15 years

Academic Degree: Bachelors

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Teaching

Minors:
Sociology

Native Languages: Japanese

Other Languages:
Korean

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: Yes, I do have this.

Preferred Teaching Subject:
Sociology

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any): I apologize if I got the math wrong with the years.

Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Sociology Teacher at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing Teachers applications. There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.

Notes:
-I know you've previously had experience with this role and I'm willing to give you another chance, I look forward to watching some of your lessons.​

Users who are viewing this thread