Community Team
Media Team
HampterHunter
HampterHunter
Notable
ALTIERI MOB FAMILY
Karakura, Japan.
09:32 PM

It was just another night in Karakura, nothing was out of the ordinary... Just the town's night life at It's usual momentum. Down at the pier of the Karakura port, Alan Jackson arrived and sat himself on a bench by the carousel. Seemingly just enjoying the night ocean breeze and smoking a cigar, until Leo Volante approached him and greeted him.

[L. Volante]: 'Hey, we need to talk.' He said coming up to Alan before sitting down on the bench next to him.

'I know that tone, what's going on?' Alan asked Leo, raising an eyebrow as he turned his head towards him. :[A. Jackson]
[L. Volante]: 'Got word from the states, they're mighty pissed at you.' Leo answered, with a serious tone and an even more serious face expression. 'They want you gone and they know that you're here, It's just a matter of when-'

'Slow down, who are we talkin' about?' Alan interrupted Leo, giving him yet again another question. :[A. Jackson]
[L. Volante]: 'The Commission, they want you and everyone who's worked or is working with you dead.' Leo answered Alan's abrupt question, gesturing to him with his hands that asks 'Well?'

'The Commission? Thought we killed them?' He said, mildly surprised. 'Did we miss a few?' :[A. Jackson]
[L. Volante]: 'No, we did get rid of them all, but do you think they won't replace them? Of course they will.' Leo answered back, gesturing again to Alan that essentially speaks 'Come on, you know this.'

'I see.. well... I guess It's time to go back to this life yet again.' Alan said getting up as he pulled his cigar out of his mouth, tossing it to the ground and stepping on it. :[A. Jackson]
[L. Volante]: 'Huh? What do you mean? You already have a plan or something?' Leo asked getting up abruptly, really questioning If Alan's even taking this seriously.

'Yeah...' He said as he took a deep breath cracked his neck a bit. 'It's time for another family.' :[A. Jackson]
[L. Volante]: '...Really?' Leo replied, seemingly disappointed at the plan Alan came up with. 'What do you even gonna call it?'

Alan took a deep breath again before opening his mouth and saying.. 'Altieri.' He said turning to Leo with a smug-ish look on his face. :[A. Jackson]
[L. Volante]: 'Your fuckin' mother's name?' Leo replied, even more concerned of this plan, before taking a deep breath and nodding slowly. 'Fine... but you gotta act on it quick, the sooner you take up power, the more prepared you are in the case they ever attacked.'

'Don't worry, I have a few contacts left.' He said as he started walking, walking past Leo, leaving him on the pier. :[A. Jackson]
Leo just stared for a bit before sitting down, continuing to relax himself as Alan walks away.

Altieri Mob Family

ALTIERI FAMILY.png

The Altieri Family is an Italian mob family founded by the former Street Racing Crew leader and former leader of the Forelli Crime Family, Alan Jackson. the family was instated due to recent events pertaining the American branch of Forelli Crime Family and the downfall of the Karakura branch of the mob family, with Alan Jackson's head marked for death... He decided that he would yet again leave the safe and sound life that he have in Karakura to try and take up power again in the town, gathering the last and only contacts he still have, the Family was formed.

The family runs itself pretty similar to the previous mob family Alan had led, but with slight tweaks and also reassessed methods of Operations.

OOC Note: I have given in to the people that has been asking for me to start a Mob Family again, and so.. If you're one of those people who REALLY wanted it back, join our discord server and show us your support.

kustomzero

Level 129
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
Y'know Hunter is getting real when they pull up with another bad ass semi-lore introduction to this.
W!!

RippedZan

Level 4
RippedZan
RippedZan
Omega+
Let's gooooooo

Rich+ RippedZan - TIMIDDADI
[College] Zaniel "Zan" A. Zennix
[Grade-12] Yamato Munakata

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread