mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Receptionist Application - carthief69

Leoniide

Level 14

Out-Of-Character Information
What is your Minecraft username?:
I have a few minecraft accounts, the one I am applying to use for this application is yugdas. However, my main account is carthief69.​
Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
car#0594​
How old are you? (Optional):
I'm fifteen years old​
What is your time zone?:
My timezone is EST​
Describe your activity on the server:
My activity is decent, I try to play in sessions of three to four hours around three days of the week. Sometimes I do play more often however.​
Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
Unfortunately I have been banned but thankfully not recently.​
My first ban was for ERP back in my very first days on the server (late 2018). My appeal was accepted for this and my ban was shortened. Never have I ever repeated this action and I do not plan to ever.​
My second and final, most recent ban was in early/mid 2019 for exploiting. Essentially what I did was figure out an error in how the server ran the apartment editing system back in the day. You could use the pick item button and completely duplicate any item. I did not duplicate in mass amounts and didn't sell anything or whatever and only used the items for personal use. Eventually of course I got caught, and remained banned for most of 2019. It wasn't until later that year that I was unbanned. I fully realized how what I did was incredibly damaging to the server. If there are tons of duplicated items, it can crash an economy and make the items dirt cheap and took responsibility for my actions. Anyways, after I was unbanned for this I have not been banned since this incident and do not plan to get banned anytime soon. I was simply an immature kid back then.​
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I fully acknowledge this.​
School Employee Role you are applying for?:
I am applying for the receptionist role.​
In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
Receptionists are responsible for a lot unlike what most people would think. Without receptionists, it'd be a lot harder for any service to function as for example in a hospital settings the receptionists often book appointments for doctors and store information and provide any help that might be needed at the desk. Without the receptionist doing all that, the hospital would basically not be able to function.​
In a school setting often times a receptionist is the person who is in charge of keeping the school's records in check, scheduling meetings for staff members, and generally just help whoever may need it to the best of their ability. A receptionist should be able to think quick and be hardworking as a slow receptionist means slow business as things get done a lot slower than they should. A receptionist can do just about anything, they can be relied on as they are flexible, and are able to adapt quickly. A good receptionist always knows what's going on and typically know everyone in the building. They're one of the most knowledgeable school employees next to teachers.​
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I've been roleplaying for quite a long time now, whether it be on Minecraft, Grand Theft Auto 5, or a game called Unturned. Specifically on the School RP server I've been roleplaying for almost a solid 4 years now and I'd say I have improved an incredible amount over the years. I would consider myself a more experienced roleplayer but I wouldn't say I'm perfect, as nobody can be perfect especially when it comes to roleplay. There's always more room for improvement whether it be detailing your actions a little more, possibly learning a new way to develop your character, whatever it may be.​
Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Some of these applications are from my previous forums account​
Accepted
Accepted
Janitor Application
Denied
French Language Application
Accepted
College Application
Denied
Alt Korean Application
Accepted
Private Tutor Application
Accepted
KPD Application
Denied
Nurse Application
Denied

Applications that took place in either discord DMs or in a private conversation on the forums.

Black Market Dealer Application
Denied
News Reporter Application
Accepted
College Professor Application
Accepted

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Situations
During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
If this was the case, my character would do his absolute best to keep his cool and take care of the situation.​
He'd simply tell the individual or any other individual's involved to knock it off as school isn't the place for this. However, if the student(s) do not stop he will ask again a little more firmly. If they still aren't trying to comply, he will give a final warning with the threat of a detention or possible office write up.​
You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
As this situation is a lot more serious, Goro would adjust his attitude to fit such a situation. He'd speak in a louder, more demanding voice to attempt to get their attention, likely telling them to stop immediately while contacting SLT.​
Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
This situation is pretty vague, this is one of those situations that could possibly be illegal or something to those lengths or something a lot more minor. Goro would immediately contact an SLT member and possibly the KPD depending on how serious the situations. This is something that should always be taken very seriously as it could give the school a bad name IC'ly.​
When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
In the employee break room Goro would enjoy his break to the fullest, lounging around while on his break and probably enjoying his lunch while making small talk with the other employees that may be present. Asking things like 'So how long have you worked here?' or 'How's it going today?' , 'I don't think I met you yet.' (when he's new, obviously wouldn't make sense past then). Occasionally he'd read a book and just be silent while eating his lunch if he's feeling extra tired that day or something.​
Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
/me sat down at the desk, folding his arms in front of him as he looked around and awaited something to do.​
/me nodded along as the student requested a schedule and stood up before making his way to the filing cabinets behind him and quickly fetched the proper schedule; returning to his desk briefly after and handing the schedule out all with a smile.​
/me took out a book whilst in the breakroom, sitting down and placing his lunch onto the table. He'd open it up, flipping through to the page where he left. He read while he enjoyed his lunch, being careful not to make a mess.​
In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)​
Full Name (First & Last only): Goro Yukishi​
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.​
Preferred Name: Goro​
Age (Minimum is 25): 27, born February 15th 1995​
Religious Denomination: Buddhism​
Marital Status: Single​
Academic Degree: Associates Degree​
Year of Graduation: 2016​
Major(s): Social Service​
Minors: Government​
Nationality: Japanese​
Current Location: Karakura, Japan​
Native Languages: Japanese​
Other Languages: Korean​
Backstory [576 Words Total]
A male was born on February 15th, 1995 who's parents finally came up with a name three days after he was born, Goro. Goro grew up in a fairly poor household, his family living paycheck to paycheck. He can remember a few things here and there about the early stages of his life, things such as arguments between his father, Hajime, and his mother, Hanako, over things such as money whenever times got stressful.​
One time Hanako was out with her friends having a good time, everything was going smoothly and she didn't think for a second that anything could ruin this seemingly perfect night until she was on her way home. During Hanako's travel back to her home to prepare dinner for her family, she was t-boned by another vehicle. This crash absolutely totaled their cheap sedan and left Goro's mother in the hospital. This left his family without a working vehicle, which only made matters worse for them as they simply couldn't afford to go buy a new one as they only had the mandatory liability insurance for their vehicle.​
While growing up Goro found himself not having as many things as pretty much everyone else except for a handful who he normally talked to along with a few of the richer kids. At the young age of fifteen he decided he was tired of not having most of the things he wanted and began working at the corner store down the road while mowing lawns and doing other odd jobs taking up most of his freetime. When he received his very first paycheck, he gave a solid half of it to his family to help them with things while using the rest to buy himself a video game system with a couple games. This system pretty much took up the entirety of his time when he wasn't working, at school, or doing homework.​
Goro continued his basic routine of going to school, working, coming home and doing homework before showering and hopping on his game. Of course this isn't all he did, he went to spend time with his friends every once in a while. Throughout his secondary school years, he was a relatively good student and kept his nose clean for the most part. The most trouble had gotten into at school would have to be when he was caught cheating on an assignment or two.​
After secondary school Goro enrolled into a community college. It was around this time that Goro began to experiment with partying, spending more time going out to hangout with people and going to parties than playing his game. Despite his partying habits, Goro kept his grades good and behaved well during school still. Occasionally though, he'd skip a class or two to go do some odd jobs the few times he was really broke.​
Once he finished college, Goro's parents suggested he go look for a job to work long-term. So that's what he did, he went to searching and ended up picking up a job as a receptionist at a local dentist office. He did this for a few years before he left his home city, Yokosuka, to move to Karakura, Japan after saving up his money from his new job. Once in Karakura, he found himself a cheap apartment and looked for work. He ended up applying for a few places, one of those being KHS as a receptionist like he was in his past.​
Motivation for Joining KHS:
IC MOTIVATION:​
KHS seems like a great place for my first job in this city and hopefully my last job. As you know I have previous experience in receptionist work having worked at Gogatsu Dentistry in my hometown, and I honestly enjoyed working as a receptionist. I was paid well and got to sit around and help people all day; in my opinion it's really great helping people and it brings me joy.​
OOC MOTIVIATION:​
OOC'ly, I am motivated to once again become a receptionist as I liked it a lot the last time. Working at the school is pretty nice, and one of the best paying jobs I feel like applying for. The reason I stopped the last time was a few events that led to me being rather inactive. However, I'm hoping this time nothing happens like that again and I can stay being a receptionist for quite a while.​
Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A​
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I believe I should be accepted over other applicants for numerous reasons. I have a past in working as a receptionist at Gogatsu Dentistry in my hometown of Yokosuka. I'm also a very hard worker and I will work as much time as possible so long as I am physically and mentally able to. My communication skills are great, and I'm exceptionally good at organization, I organize almost everything.​
Extra
N/A​
Additional notes about your application:
N/A​
Do you have any questions?:
No questions.​

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Employee Faction! Unfortunately, I've chosen to deny this application for the following reason:
- You have a really good application! But this account has been inactive for over 10 days. I'd love to have you in the faction with another role whenever your activity is back up.

You may re-apply whenever!

Users who are viewing this thread