GuttedValentine

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
GuttedValentine♡#1105

How old are you? (Optional):
19!

What is your time zone?:
PST

Describe your activity on the server:
I have been playing daily for a few hours. I have college coming up next week but I will still play after school, and on the weekends. Overall, I am pretty active and try to log on daily even for 1-2 hours. I play as Mizuki Kirishiki-Kamata, who is a 12th grader, and often spends time with her friends and/or her brother. She has been my main character, and someone I have roleplayed as for almost two years since I joined SRP in May 2021!
I did take a few months break due to mourning somebody close to me, but these past few months I have been playing almost daily for hours! Even when college was going on, I found time to play.
Today I actually started college and saw a good lineup of how my classes and overall time schedule will be, I will always have time to play on SRP right after school.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

N/A

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I both, acknowledge and understand this.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
I am applying for receptionist !

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
Receptionists are known as greeters, somebody with a smile and always ready to answer a question at Karakura High! They sit in the front desk, wearing a smile on their face, and are people new students can go to for guidance or help. They can greet one to make them feel welcomed, and often can show/do show new students around the campus to ensure they know where to go at all times. It does not always have to be new students either! Receptionists also care for the students who have been attending there for years. Their goal is to keep this campus safe and friendly, they do not want people to enter campus and see two teens fighting-it-out, SO. . . Receptionists are there to ensure no fights occur or continue!

The First Ones You See
It is known, to daily/old srp players, that when you enter the school building. . The first person you will see is the receptionists. They sit behind a desk that is surrounded with information regarding the school. These are all some examples of information you can ask them more about! I know that they have access to the school intercoms. With these they able to call students to certain places. They are simply able to get a hold of people on campus grounds.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
have always been into rp game-servers. Before owning Minecraft Java, on Minecraft pe I would roleplay on school servers with friends. Besides those, I have been on SRP for over a year now, going onto two very soon! I have always enjoyed being a high school student (that is why I have never applied for anything!)This is my alt account that I am looking to make a receptionist! I am very good at detailrp and always engage in scenes with other players.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
There are a few reasons as to why I would like to. First is definitely more roleplay experience, I love roleplaying as Mizuki, she will always be my main character. . . BUT, I do wish for other roleplays. There are a few reasons for me applying! I want to do more rp than just the typical high school cliches I go through with Mizuki Kirishiki-Kamata. I have seen school faculty Rp and have had friends who were teachers/faculty. It has really caught my interest for a while.

I would also just like to join other rps

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Russian APP [Denied]
Russian App part 2. [Accepted]
Spanish App [Accepted]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

Mizuki Kirishiki-Kamata : 18[Grade-12]
────────────

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Sunako is a very serious and calm person. With a nonchalant tone she will first say say, "Please calm down, this is a warning. Let us talk." then guide them somewhere with no people around. She will first ask them, "What is going on with you? Is there anything I can do to help you calm down."As a receptionist, you do not want to be hostile/rude back (NO MATTER what the student is saying!) We are the adults, therefor we should remain as the adult. If the student continues to be disrespectful, Sunako will have to punish the kid. She already gave a warning and attempted to talk to the student with respect.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

Sunako would not pause to go and stop the fight! She would stand in the middle of it and separate them apart, as well as give both of the students detention. It does not matter who started it, no student should continue it on campus and during school. If any serious injuries were caused/made, she will guide whoever is hurt to the nurses office for medical care.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

Like any situation, it would matter depending what is occurring. If it is something that can get a student or themselves in danger, Sunako would say something. Although Sunako is a very shy person, she does not hesitate to stop an employee from hurting themselves.
Usually Sunako does not want to stick her nose where it does not belong, but if its something serious like. . . Somebody getting hurt, another employee is being made uncomfortable, a student is being made uncomfortable.. Then Sunako will go and approach her employee to behave themselves and act like an adult.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

Sunako is VERY shy, but will love to interact with people. She will always sit in an open-filled table to engage in convos with other coworkers. "Hello! May I sit here, I am Sunako!" Is the words that would slip out her mouth when wanting to befriend a fello employee. On the days she is quiet, she will simply sit on her own, drinking coffee and reading another one of her old-russian books ( But this does not mean she will be upset if a coworker approaches her! She loves talking to new people!)
Sunako does not really talk about herself, so the conversations she would attempt to speak on would definitely be about her fellow coworkers.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
looks up slowly at the student who just asked a question. A soft and comforting smile spreads across her face, sort-of giving a look saying "Feel free to ask anything here!", as she reaches for the pen that rests in her hair. Listens to the student finish their regards, while she taps rapidly on the desk with the pen! She gets up quickly and sets that exact pen back into her hair, gently yet swiftly. "The bathrooms! Of course! Following me, kind. . . Im sorry, your pronouns?" is the concern she allows slip from her lips so she can respect this students identity.

/me Eyes widen as the bell rings! Begins to stretch from up-and-out-of my desk, in a comforting yet professional way to still remain classy. I remain to have a smile on my face as I reach down for my bag, under my chair. I push the stack of papers I had been reading to the side, as I exit from my desk. "Hometime!" I let out as a mumble while facing [INSERT SECOND RECEPTIONISTS NAME]

/me My eyes are buried deep into my book, my pupils rapidly follow every word, frantically. . . as I hold the novel gently with one hand. The other reaches for the coffee mug right besides me, and I take a small-but-filling sip! As I hear my co-worker call my name, I peek my eyes up and give an awkward smile knowing I had just been seen dramatically into my book.

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Sunako Kirishiki

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Preferred Name:
Students: Miss Kirishiki
Coworkers: Sunako/Suni

Age (Minimum is 25):

Religious Denomination:
Shinto

Marital Status:
Unmarried/Divorced

Academic Degree:
bachelor's degree in communications

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Communication education, Biochemistry

Minors:
Financial Management

Nationality:
Russian-Japanese

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

Native Languages:
Russian and Japanese!

Other Languages:
N/A

Backstory
Sunako was born on January 6th, 1988. She had two wealthy loving parents, and a younger sister she basically raised as her own. Moscow Russia is what she calls home. As a kid, Sunako always cared about being classy/well-mannered; Her mother, Kyouko, made a big impact/deal that a lady should always be well behaved and classy. Though Sunako had two loving parents, she was raised with traditional toxic gender roles (which plays a big impact as to who she is now.) Her mother was a stay-at-home mom, while her father, Natsuno, was a doctor who did whatever he could to support his family. Dressed in pearls, skirts, and silky beautiful fabrics; Sunako did everything she could to dress to impress. The important factor with this child is she did not care to impress the publics eye, but instead cared for her mothers satisfaction and praise. "Do not run, Do not chase, Do not beg, and NEVER doubt" is what Kyouko always told her daughters. . . and this is what Sunako grew up to repeat. Her mother showed clear signs of depression at times. . . This was only clear to Sunako.
Teenage Life: The start of taking a stand
Sunako was very popular in her graduating class; Good grades, good looks, good manners, and a beautiful big heart was gifted to this teenage girl. As mentioned her family believed a woman should stay and raise her kids, BUT Sunako had bigger goals. A teacher! no. . . A writer! no. . . A DOCTOR! YES! All she has cared about is making an impact in people's lives. For months, Sunako studied to achieve going to college... but first, she had to tell her parents. Both her parents were in complete shock, especially Natsuno, but they both agreed to support their daughter. So that was it, she was ready to apply to Moscow State University, a university where you were expected to have a 4.5 to enter. . . But her plans changed when Tooru Ozaki entered her life and completely had her madly in love. A Japanese boy, ready to return to Japan, wanted his 'True Love' to follow him.
"Please. You can become a pediatrician in Japan. The two of us can work together for our goals. I will be there for you always. I want to grow with you, live with you, care with you, cry with you. Sunako, I deeply am in love with you."
In this moment, she knew how much negatives would come out of this. . . But Sunako fled to Tokyo. Her parents were deeply unaccepting and felt betrayed. They were willing to accept her "crazy" lifestyle of wanting to become an independent women, but moving away was too much for them.
Early Adult Years: Too much heartbreaks
After 5 years of not speaking, her parents forgave poor Sunako for wanting to be with the man she loved. . . Sunako did not fully complete her dream of doing so! She sometimes thinks about going back to medical school and finishing, she was able to graduate with majors in Communication education, Biochemistry.. While getting
bachelor's degree in communications.. and Tooru was there to support her as he stated. Both of them were deeply in love and ended up settling down in Tokyo, and decided it was time to have kids. A beautiful Mizuki Kirishiki-Ozaki was born. She looked identical to Sunako, and had her personality too . . .
After a while, Sunako's and Tooru's marriage began to fail. Arguments got in the way, and Tooru took drinking on. One sudden morning Tooru's clothes were all gone. "Do not run, Do not chase, Do not beg, and NEVER doubt" So Sunako did not chase after him, she never begged for him to stay, but she did begin to doubt herself. Raising a kid all on her own. . . Working hours, alone in a new country. Doubts were all she had flying around in her mind. . . But not for long! She changed her daughters name to Mizuki Kirishiki and knew she could do this on her own. The gender roles she grew with were all false stereotypes she was never going to allow her baby to learn. She played mom and dad, and did an amazing job. They decided to move back to Russia together. She now wants to still continue working with kids and helping them feel greeted, safe, cared for in this campus.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
"
There are a few reasons I would love to join KHS! I know the feeling of being somebody new. . it is scary. Moving to Japan was scary for me when I first come from Russia, needing somebody to guide you is very important! I want to be that somebody! I want to help every new student feel welcomed and know they belong here.
I have had friends who worked at KHS, and they absolutely loved it! Seeing the students grow and then pass their entrance exams is a huge achievement that the faculty is able to witness. I want to be a part of this faculty and experience all these new things. . I also would love to be close to my daughter and see her achievements on my own!"

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
"
I do! I use to be a tutor back in Russia-! I often helped the Science, Tech, Math, and Engineering students with their homework every single day after school! It was a small study group consisting of 5-7 students- I can not remember how many. . . It was so long! But, This study group scheduled me in the tutoring-Self-Service center we had. After our first session together, they decided to continue signing up for my tutoring days! It was something I really enjoyed. Although I was just 4-5 years older than them, I realized I wanted to help students more!"

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

"
As I stated in my motivation for joining response, I want to be that adult to guide and help students. I want them to feel welcomed and be greeted with a smile, and I KNOW I can and will provide that. I should be accepted, rather than these other applicants, because I care about these kids. I care about wanting to help and see them grow. I want to guide them. Although I have this happy and cheerful personality, I can be serious when I have to be. I am overall a good and loyal employee."
────────────

Extra

Thank you for reading <3

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Pending

- You have a GREAT application! Unfortunately, we don't have any spots at the moment but whenever this changes I'll review this application again!
- If you ever decide to remove this application change the title to [REMOVE]

If you have any questions don't hesitate to DM me - mariav#6666

Users who are viewing this thread