What is your Minecraft username?:
KigaiRP

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Bigilston Biddlebob#1212

How old are you? (Optional):
N/A

What is your time zone?:
EST

Describe your activity on the server: Im on almost everyday, unless I have something to do. I've been playing for a year now, maybe longer, I took a large break though, because I felt like getting into new things, that didn't really happen, so I've come back.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): No.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Receptionist

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: A Receptionist helps students find their way, manages documents, hands out timetables, and answers questions.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have a good amount of experience in roleplay, around 1 year or so.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jin-lang-application.45209/ (Denied)
(Denied)
(Accepted)
(Accepted)
(Denied)
(Denied)
(Accepted)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
12th grade

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
I'd warn them, telling them to stop swearing and stop being disrespectful, if they continue, I would give them a secondary warning, after that, detention.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
I'd call someone before running up, breaking the fight up, before giving them both detention, and making them apologize to each other.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
I'd tell them to stop before they get in trouble, if they don't stop, I would report them to administration.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Chill, I would act chill, while also responding to who ever needs help.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
He'd sigh whilst sit down, grabbing out a few timetables and just preparing, setting his phone to silent and putting it in his pocket, and setting a bottle of water down on the floor next to their chair, propping them self up in a presentable position, fixing their posture, and getting comfy to sit in a chair for a few hours.
/me He'd reach over, grabbing a time table and setting it down in front of them, smiling and saying in a soft and friendly tone, "Here you are! Have a nice day."
/me He'd sigh in relief, putting the extra time tables away, throwing away his water, standing up, grabbing his jacket and glasses, he'd grab his phone for a second, checking his texts, before leaving the front desk and walking out the front gate.

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only): Ashu Saito Lacrosse
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Preferred Name:
Ashu

Age (Minimum is 25):29
Religious Denomination: Christian
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree:
PhD
Year of Graduation: 2015
Major(s): Art Education
Minors:
Chemistry

Nationality:
Japanese
Current Location:
Karakura
Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: Chinese

Backstory
Ashu comes from the Saito family and Lacrosse family, being a Brother / Cousin of Haru Saito, and the son of Daniel Lacrosse. Born in Karakura he lived his life out like a normal person, going threw school, but he stopped growing around the age of 13, staying at 5'4, having been diagnosed with a type of growth hormone deficiency. He doesn't mind being tiny, just wanted to live a good life, so he did. One day he met someone, started to date them then mary them, but, they had to divorce because of some personal reasons, his boyfriend was in a gang and that messed up their love life, ashu has now lived a life single, living in his brothers apartment, Nuie Lacrosse, but secretly because Nuie is kind of hated by his family. He then grew up, passing threw collage then becoming an adult, then applying for KHS.
Motivation for Joining KHS:
My Motivation to join KHS is to get a job, get some money to live, and to meet some new people along the way.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I believe I should be accepted over the other applicants because I think I would be a great addition. Although I understand I might not get picked, I defiantly want to get picked. I also think I would be a great addition, and it would give me an opportunity to get to know some new people!​

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to write this application! Unfortunately, compared to other applicants I've chosen to deny this application. If you chose to re-apply in the future I'd recommend only developing some of your answers. Wish you luck!​

Users who are viewing this thread