xbux

Do you have Discord:

Yes, I do have discord. My discord is 19#1900

How old are you?:

I am 16 years of age

What is your time zone?:

My time zone is UTC+1

Describe your activity on the server:

Currently, I am very active on the server. Most of my time is being spent on it when I hop on my computer.

Have you ever been banned:

I have been banned once.
MikeShotZ has banned me for Advertisement.. (10 minutes)

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, I acknowledge it and I agree with this rule.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:

Receptionist

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

As a receptionist, you usually remain seated at the front or back desk. You strive to help the students around you, making sure they are informed about everything and that they are safe from and disrespectful behavior. You have to make sure students behave and go to their classes, and if they are spotted not in class you tell them to go. And when needed, you make calls over the intercom.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I have been playing for over a year now, almost two. Currently, I am on the volleyball team for the Bobcats (on the account bypassin) and have been on the basketball team for both Bobcat males and Spartan males. I have experienced multiple variants of roleplay, and I've had a lot of fun playing on this server.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

I currently can not find most of my previous applications, as they are on my old forums account that I can't get access to (because I forgot both my email and password... and name).
The ones I did find are linked here:
Jin Language application - ACCEPTED || https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-app-yes-jin-hi.45583/
Esperanto language application - ACCEPTED || https://schoolrp.net/threads/pleeps-esperanto-language-application.41482/

What are your current role(s) on the server?:

College - pleep (main Minecraft account)
Grade 11 - teldy
Grade 10 [Volleyball-Team] - bypassin
Grade 8 - xbux
(Not my account) Adult - vuih

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

I will gently tell them to quit swearing, giving them a warning for disrespect. If this continues I warn them a second time for disrespect and threaten them with detention. If this continues I will list them on the detention list.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

My character would immediately react by getting in between the two, attempting to break up the fight. After being successful I inform them they will be going to detention and put them on the list. If my character is not successful, they will call councilors over to help out. After breaking up the fight, my character will inform them that they will be going to detention and send them to the councilor's office.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

I will tell them that their inappropriate actions are not allowed on the job, and warn them that if this continues.. my character shall report it to an SLT member.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?:

My character is not that social, a simple 'greetings' would be exchanged. If an employee starts a conversation, my character would have it with them in a friendly way.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
gently sat on the chair, staring into the outside.. his legs swaying back 'n forth. He started to look around him, no reason for this at all- before a student approached the front desk. He gave a gentle wave, but his expression remained deadpanned. "Good morning, what can I help you with?"
/me spotted the two individuals who have been reported for fighting, rushing over to them. He shoved himself in between the two, attempting to break the fight. Due to the students not giving up, he began pushing one of the students away. He yelled, "YOU WILL BE SEEING THE DETENTION ROOM, WANT TO STAY HERE 'TIL 8 PM?." This seemed to scare the other student away, so he let go of them. He exhaled, before making his way back to the front desk.
/me waited for the coffee machine to pour in his cup, spotting another employee enter the break room. He gave a simple wave, "Hello!" as he gave a forced smile.. as usual. He nodded his head towards them, "Having a great shift?" before turning back to the coffee machine, still waiting.

In-Character Section

Full Name: Jae Seong Kim
Title: Mister.
Preferred Name: Jae

Religious Denomination: None
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: Bachelors
Year of Graduation: 2009
Major(s): Business Administration and Management
Minors: Business Administration: Managing Strategy and Marketing

Nationality: Korean
Current Location: Japan, Karakura
Native Languages: Korean
Other Languages: Japanese, Chinese.

Backstory

Jae Seong Kim has been quite inactive around Karakura due to the lack of activity. He has thought about applying for numerous jobs; lawyer, news reporter, janitor, anything. Though, he could not make up his mind on what he should go for. Eventually, he decided to apply for a gift shop, Sayonara Gift Shop (bad idea). He has enjoyed it for a while, interacting with the shop owner. It feels like everything went well... until it wasn't.
Recently he has heard the news of quite a close friend of him being brutally murdered with a cleaver to her head. This was devastating news, as he was one of the only friends he had. This broke him, losing motivation to do anything. He hasn't been working as much at Sayonara, snapping at his employees (and random customers). All he has been doing is sit at home, watch some TV shows that had terrible acting in them. This will be going on for a couple of weeks.

Around 4 weeks later...

Jae Seong Kim has been wandering around Karakura for a while now, not doing anything. He has recently adopted his daughter, Megumi, and that is it. Surprisingly (very) he spotted his close friend, Himiko Osaragi. They exchanged some words, talking about how boring their lives are. The topic of jobs came, Himiko talking about how she might apply for receptionist again.. and this brought an idea into Jae's head. He thought about if he should join KHS, as he is very bored. He currently works at Sayonara Gift Shop as a manager, but he HATES it there. The shop owner (to him) is very childish (actually is, though), and he doesn't really like the employees present when working with him. Both Himiko and Jae Seong agreed to apply together. The thought of him doing something besides wandering around doing nothing excited him, something that does not happen very often.

Motivation for Joining KHS:

My motivation for joining KHS is to help students with their issues. I've heard some pretty fun things from my friend Himiko, and I feel like it would be a great time there. I've has always wanted to be helpful towards others, and as a receptionist, I can really fulfill this. I also want to create more interaction with citizens, mainly employees (and money..) Currently, I don't have much activity around the city, and working for KHS could change that.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate:

N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I believe I should be accepted over other applicants due to me being able to help others at any time. I can show my dedication to wanting students to have a great time in Karakura Highschool. I've been spending a lot of time in Karakura Town, and I could spend many hours in being helpful towards students and other employees.

Extra

Additional notes about your application:

N/A

Do you have any questions?:
No, I do not.

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for taking the time to apply! Fortunately, today, your application for RECEPTIONIST has been
ACCEPTED!
. . .

Welcome to the team! In order to move forward. . .

Ensure that you are in the Karakura Academics Discord
Contact SUN#0040 over Discord to obtain your required roles and for any other necessary information

Users who are viewing this thread