Quinidine

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Yes I do, it’s Lillie.#2034

How old are you? (Optional):
I would rather not say.

What is your time zone?:
My time zone is EST.

Describe your activity on the server:
I would like to say that I’m online almost every day for around 4+ hours a day.
Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
Temp banned for seven days 04/07/2019: The reason was for major metagame.
Temp banned for ten days 07/28/2019: The reason was for AvoidRP
I was banned on 08/22/2019: The reason for knowing someone bypassed on the server for a short period of time.
(All on my main account; tokyohearts)

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do acknowledge this and will take it into account.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
School Receptionist

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
I personally do not know much about the role of a receptionist, other than the stuff I’ve observed. From what I know, a receptionist is one of the most vital roles we have in the school. They help assist any police if they must travel inside the school. With that, they tend to call students down if they are needed for an investigation. Another thing is that they also tend to assist any students that may need help with something as simple as directions, although they also try their best to keep the halls clear of any violence by intervening just as any other school faculty member would. One last thing that I’ve noticed is that they can also help host after-school detention if needed.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
The experiences that I have in roleplay especially on this server ranges from being placed on the student council, Track-Captain, and being a Nurse at the hospital. I’ve had my fair share of different roles, but not many actual jobs in which entail direct dedication and role.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/littlelillymarshs-german-app.16396
[Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/donotgangrp’s-french.17835 [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/korean-app.21755/#post-75822 [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/quinidines-korean-app.23502/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/proctologys-nurse-app.21395/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/quinidines-french-app.27222/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/council-app.34210/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/police-internship-application.36615/ [Accepted]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
My main account is a college role, with a bachelor’s degree. Though, the account I’m applying on is currently just an adult rank from past occupations.

Situations
(Do not mention the use of FearRP)

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
In the situation faced with relentless insults and vulgar language, Mio would calmly approach and try to grasp a better understanding of the reason behind the individual’s outburst. If at all possible she’d try her best to resolve the situation with a calm demeanor in order not to set them off any further than their current state. Once finding out the reason, and or that there was no way she would come across the reason. Mio would try her best to level with the student and calm them down before proceeding with any further punishment if needed to be.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Upon approaching the situation within the hall she would softly raise her voice to catch the pair’s attention the best she could, making sure to bring a teacher or another faculty member along with her to assure that the situation is resolved properly. The main objective would be to separate the students from one another to make sure no more fights broke out between the two. Once the situation is fully handled, Mio would be sure to send them to the nurse’s office to treat any of the injuries they may have sustained during their fight before proceeding with the punishment.

Another school employee is acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
In the specific event of another school employee acting inappropriately especially during school hours, Mio would try her best to intervene without causing anyone harm. Being mindful of that, if at all possible she would try to calmly direct the staff towards the break room, making sure to cause less of a scene in front of any of the students that may be wandering the halls. Not to mention so that she would be able to directly confront the staff member about these acts they have just displayed without any further interruption. Though making sure to contact any available Principal or Dean to access their punishments.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Mio is quite the. . eccentric girl, to some sort of extent. She doesn’t necessarily act like your typical adult, considering how spunky and hyper she is. But even if she is a social butterfly on steroids, she still needs some alone time to herself. Her behavior has clashing sides however as there are times she mainly keeps to herself, perhaps sipping a nice cup of coffee, deep in thought. But then she automatically resets to the more airheaded persona everyone knows and loves and begins interacting with her peers. . .It’s as if she’s unstable in some way.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
/me allowed her right arm to rest along the counter as she propped her left elbow up, placing her chin in her hand. Tilting her head from side to side on occasion, simply observing the halls in front of her.

/me hummed softly under her breath as her eyes scanned over the area in front of her, casually she crossed her legs while allowing her hands to reside within her lap. Her lips perked up into a firm yet sweet grin.

/me lifted her head, glancing up towards the individual in front of her she flashed a soft grin; “Hello, how may I help you, dear” awaiting their response she adjusted the way she sat within her seat.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Mio Kumashita

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
I prefer the title, Miss

Preferred Name:
Miss. Kuma &
Miss. Mio

Age (Minimum is 25):
ུ❀ I am currently, twenty-six years young. ❀ུ۪

Religious Denomination:
Shinto

Marital Status:
ུ❁ Single ❁ུ۪

Academic Degree:
I graduated with a Masters Degree

Year of Graduation:
I graduated in 2016

Major(s):
Biology
baking and pastry arts

Minors:
Public speaking

Nationality:
Japanese-European

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

Native Languages:
Japanese, English

Other Languages:
Korean, French

Backstory

"Where do I go from here?"

It was the first thing Mio had thought when she properly realized she was done with college. She was laying on her bed, listening to music while reading a magazine. It was a sudden, fleeting thought that really had no business coming so quickly to her.

Over the next couple of weeks, after lots of thinking and planning, she had decided to move to the UK. She had hoped to start a new chapter in her life with a clean slate, free from the residue of her past whilst also remembering the important memories and people she had witnessed along the way.

After coming to the UK at the young age of twenty-one, Mio had begun her comfortable, simple life. She worked part-time at a daycare and full-time at a florist shop. Maybe it wouldn't give her riches, but she was happy and content with the life she had been given. Waking up every morning surrounded by beautiful flora or going to see the sticky children's smiling faces always filled her with pride, as she believed she had chosen the right path in her life.

As the river of time flows, however, people change.

Mio didn't understand why, but her contentment with life slowly began to shift. As she grew older, she started to become uncomfortable with the life she had chosen for herself. As if she wasn't meant to be there anymore - as if she was a ghost haunting her younger life and past choices.

With this revelation, she had packed her bags and sent herself back to Japan, hoping she could find some answers for what she should do with her life in a new town; Karakura.

Once physically situating herself in the quaint, but nonetheless lively town, she began socially sorting herself out as well, reaching out to make new friends. For the person who, again, is a social butterfly on steroids, this task proved easy and Mio quickly found herself with a decent handful of friends in a short amount of time. Two of her newly made friends ended up working at the Karakura High. This slightly piqued her interest, however she was more focused on getting to know the town rather than anything else. It was more of a lukewarm thought that resided in the back of her mind, waiting to be acknowledged.

When Mio officially began looking for a job, her interest in working at Karakura High only grew. It made her reminiscent of her old life. Back when she was in high-school, where she first made her real set of friends. The thought brought a smile to her face. With this, mixed with encouragement from the people around her, Mio decided to apply for a job as a receptionist

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation for joining the KHS is rather simple in my opinion;

Potential.

Every student that walks through the gates of Karakura, I personally believe, has the potential to be something great. They’re in high-school; the age where you choose where you go in life. Even at college, they still have time to decide what path they wish to go down career wise. To me, that simply is amazing. They’re like little bundles of walking art sketches; unfinished and able to be edited to their liking at any time. Of course, they probably don’t exactly realize what power they hold when it comes to their life, most don’t truly acknowledge it until they’re done with school.

It’s the reason I worked with children in my past; I love the fact that there is so much opportunity they have due to the fact that they’re not completely done. It puts a smile on my face and I’d like to hope that they love what they do one day.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

The reason I feel as if I should be accepted over other applicants is because of my personality.

Personally, I look at myself as a very social person and I believe that is needed when acting as a receptionist, as students will need help but might be too afraid to ask. So having an outgoing and welcoming personality might make students more comfortable when it comes to asking for help, which is important to encourage to prevent stress or emotional constipation.

Extra
(You may leave this blank)

Additional notes about your application:
I apologize for the small doodles. .
Do you have any questions?:
N/A

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Receptionist at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing School Employee applications, welcome to the team! There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.

Notes:
- In future avoid using special fonts as it may make it harder for the faction lead to review it.​

Users who are viewing this thread