What is your Minecraft username?:

Radon124

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

Yes, raduim

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:

Central Standard Time

Describe your activity on the server:

My activity on the server is nearly every day after 12 in the afternoon up till 11-12pm at night, this could change depending on my work schedule but I will mostly stay consistent from like 6-7pm to 11-12pm

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

Nope

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

I do acknowledge this, yes

School Employee Role you are applying for?:

Receptionist

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

The role I am applying for often greet students and run errands for other teachers and faculty as well as set up meetings and phone calls to assist all faculty. Moreover, they keep things organized and running smoothly.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I have much experience I believe in gangrp and crimerp. I can detail quite well and have been playing on the server for about a year and 5-6 months.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:

I want to join to be able to have more to do in my play experience and have more experience. I want to be able to bring more to the table for school faculty and bring some zest or fun to the faculty team.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/search/434443/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

S. Rad T-O'Shea College B,
and animal whitelist, Rat.
────────────

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

My character in response would stay calm letting the child continue to talk before giving them a warning to stop this behavior and go. If not done so and the child continues to curse, a more extreme warning of a detention slip would be given; if the child continues to not listen, a final warning involving SLT would be given. If the child does not stop at this point, then a detention slip will be given.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

They would tell the kids to back up from each other and to break up the fight, if the fighting does not stop then my character would put themself between both students and radio for other faculty or staff to help with the situation and begin to yell at other students to back up from the situation, they’d keep the students separated and keep them from fighting. When the students are broken up both sides of their stories would be asked for and once heard and determined what had happened, detention slips would be handed out.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

They would approach the other faculty or staff making sure they are not intoxicated or other, moving on they would sit the individual down before asking them questions and assessing what the issue is. Before anything else they would help them to a private room to continue talking further before giving a punishment or another.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

In the break room they would act professionally as well as being laid back towards other staff making small and brief conversations while asking other staff if they need classroom materials or any errands run.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/Me While behind their desk they would organize files and papers making sure to keep everything clean and tidy. They would walk over to filing cabinets pulling out documents before placing them in a different location and store them for later, grabbing out a stack of pamphlets setting them on their desk. Moving back to their desk, they would arrange their desk to put the pamphlets and books in stacks to hand out to students as they walk in.
/Me would walk up to the coffee machine grabbing a cup from a nearby cupboard rinsing it under the tap before lightly drying it off putting it under the coffee machine before grabbing a random coffee pod from the selection and putting it into the machine, they would grab some sugar and milk to put in it. When the coffee was done, they would grab it putting in minimal amount of both milk and sugar before stirring it and taking a satisfying sip.
/Me would rapidly look through calendars for any meetings that a teacher might have for the day, arranging and making phone calls to various numbers to set up and move important dates or meetings for other faculty or staff. Make sure to inform any of the teachers if there are upcoming meetings throughout their day. Making sure to make new meetings with parents or guardians for student evaluations and interventions for any students.

────────────

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):
Leonard Rossi
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr. Rossi
Preferred Name: Leo or Ross
Age (Minimum is 25): 39

Academic Degree: Hospitality and Tourism
Major(s): Psychology
Minors: Sociology

Nationality: Italian
Known Languages: None
screenshot-1719611534578.jpeg

Backstory

Leonard Rossi's journey to becoming a receptionist began when they were born in a quaint Tuscan village, Leonard's childhood was surrounded in tradition, engulfed by the artistry of his Nonna's culinary creations and the history that seemed to seep from every cobblestone of her home. From an early age, Leonard exhibited a natural affinity for languages and an innate curiosity about the world beyond his small town. As they grew older, Leonard's academic prowess and charm became evident. Encouraged by his teachers, they pursued a degree in hospitality management at the renowned Università di Bologna. The vibrant city life and academic rigors expanded his horizons, preparing him for a career where his talents could shine. After graduation, Leonard embarked on a career in the hospitality industry, starting in Florence at a luxury hotel where his linguistic skills and charming demeanor quickly made him a favorite among guests. By the time they were in their early thirties, they found themselves in the town of Karakura living there going from job to job before finding themselves applying for KHS a few years later. At 39, Leonard Rossi embodies the essence of Italian hospitality—a blend of passion, warmth, and an unwavering commitment to excellence. In every smile they offer and every conversation they engage in, Leonard Rossi continues to embody the spirit of Italian hospitality.

Motivation for Joining KHS:

My motivation to join the faculty of KHS is to help run and organize meetings and files for all teachers and professors. I want to help keep the behind the scenes of the running of the school organized and kept from bubbling over into ruin. In company I want to bring together the staff of the school to be a happy family and to help keep it that way. For the students, I plan to treat them as if they were my own kin and to help point them in the right direction to a successful path, I want to be able to help shape and mold the youth even if it is them with directions or otherwise.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I feel I should be accepted for this application because I am a highly organized person that can keep things around the school nice and tidy for everyone, I am also a sociable person and will not cause any issues for anybody in the workplace. I am very nonconfrontational and do my best to avoid drama in the workplace as well as helpful towards anyone that needs advice or some yen to help them out. I am a giving person who won't hesitate to help anyone in need even if it doesn't sound like I care, I really do care about others and their well-being.
────────────

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:

I put in lots of work to try and make it pretty, thank you for reading.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread