wmsi

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?:
I do, maddie.#2407

How old are you? (Optional):

-

What is your time zone?:

Greenwich Mean Time, GMT.

Describe your activity on the server:

I am active everyday, for multiple hours at a time.
I would describe it as a ten out of ten, if it had to be rated.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

No, I have not and I do not plan on being banned.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

I completely acknowledge this.
However, I do not plan on being inactive any time soon.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:

Receptionist

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

A receptionist should be a kind, caring yet responsible person who will shoulder the weight of carrying out the receptionist’s tasks with full responsibility. These tasks are many, such as accepting reward tokens and handing out the rewards, helping any students that may need it, making copies of anything needed, and much much more! They are a key part of a successful school environment.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I have been roleplaying for a while, I began role playing mainly on Instagram through group chats and direct messages. This lasted a few months, until I discovered the vast variety of Minecraft roleplay servers. I tried out a few different servers, then I joined SchoolRP around August, or June of 2020. Since then, I have played mostly consistently with a few months gap. I would say that I am experienced in roleplay, considering I have been doing it for so long.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:

I genuinely enjoy roleplay , but I do feel as if roleplaying as just a student is not enough. I want to expand my roleplay-experience, and I think the receptionist role would do just that. I honestly enjoy being on school grounds, so I would not completely want to avoid it. But I also think I’d do excellent roleplaying as a Receptionist, as I understand the concept of it well.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

French application. [ACCEPTED]

Vietnamese application! [ACCEPTED]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

Highschool student, [Grade-12]

────────────

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

She would try to get them to calm down, and eventually she’d begin to speak in a soft, but firm tone “Please do not disrespect me, or any other faculty members. This is not how you should be treating people, as you should treat others the way you’d like to be treated.” But if this were to continue , she’d issue a detention.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

She would call over a nurse, before immediately rushing over to get between the fight. She would separate the two students, and ask them both their reason for fighting. She’d then go and ask bystanders what had happened. Then, she would give detention slips to both of the students for participating in acts of violence.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

She would pull the employee aside, to another room and politely remind them of health and safety risks. Then, she would explain why what they were doing was wrong and dangerous and how to avoid doing such an act again. After checking they were alright, and did not need any help she would kindly smile and walk back to her desk.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

Byeol is kind, and willing to help anyone that would ask. She’d sit quietly, sitting by herself and immersing herself in a book, only speaking when spoken to. Aside from this, she would also quietly eat her lunch making sure not to disturb any possible conversations that are taking place, while making her presence as small as possible.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
She’d reach out and extend her hands, awaiting the reward tokens the student held. Attaining the reward-tokens, she’d drop them onto her lap before swiftly rolling her office chair over to the cupboard that’d contain the rewards and open it gently. She would then put the tokens in a small box, and take the reward then gently placing it on her lap and shutting the cupboard. Then she would roll back over to the student, and hand them their prize.

/me As she listened to the student's questions about specific locations, she would smile warmly and gently. Before leaving the reception area, she stood up from her seat and motioned for the student to follow her with her hand. She then started walking slowly. She started pointing out the student's most-important places to be cautious of throughout the stroll, and after she was done, she turned towards the student then said, "That's all that I can show you at this time, I will be taking my leave. Enjoy your day!" She would then proceed to stroll back calmly to her warm, cozy office chair.

/me She’d reach into her bag ruffling in it for a few minutes, before revoking her hand from the bag , with a stack of paperwork in her grasp.. She’d then take the pen that was neatly laying on her desk and begin carefully signing forms. She would let out a lengthy sigh before dropping her pen back onto the desk , and bringing her hands up , straightening her back ,and stretching her cramped fingers. As she finished her little stretching exercise, she’d extend her hand out gently to pick up her pen once more. Retrieving her pen, she’d then take another paper, reading through it before going back to signing.

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):

Byeol Seo-Jun

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss

Preferred Name:
Byeol, Miss-Seo-Jun

Age (Minimum is 25):

Religious Denomination:
Shintoism.

Marital Status:
Unmarried

Academic Degree: Masters.
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
English literature, creative writing.
Minors: Art history.

Nationality:
Korean

Current Location:
Karakura , Japan

Native Languages:
Korean .

Other Languages:
Japanese , English.

Backstory

Byeol was always a very bright young girl, since way back when she could barely walk. She reigned far superior in all her classes, but especially in reading; with a reading age that tripled her actual age, she was considered a prodigy by many. By the time she was ten, her academic achievements far outshone all those of her age and she had too many certificates and rewards to even count. . Though, this did not matter to Byeol. So what? Another reward, another smile, another prize. None of it mattered, all that mattered to Byeol were two things. . Her family, they were there for her always no matter if she won or lost. But also, reading. Escapism has always been one of Byeol’s greatest loves, the idea and reality that through just a book you can be someone completely different. Although she adores her family, her friends, everyone. Nothing can quite comfort her just like books have all her life. Growing up, Byeol went through many hardships. Her mother dying definitely hit her hardest. Her mother was her biggest fan, all through her life however when she turned ten her mother, Iseul, was suddenly admitted to the ICU. She died overnight. This, of course, devastated Byeol as it would anyone in the right mind. Her relationship with her mother was strong, a bond that could never be broken. Her relationship with books was similar to one that someone may have with perhaps a pet, or a loved one. . Only a million times stronger. All throughout her mother’s death, and grieving period reading was the one method of escapism that really helped Byeol. At around age ten, she began to write her own books, starting off small with story books. Just your typical children's books, dog plays with children! All of the usual happy nonsense you’d expect inside of those books. Though, as soon as her mother passed the happy nonsense soon turned into dreary horror as the books declined, along with her mental state. The poor, saddened child had only one escape that was only dragging her further into her abysmal sadness. Her father, Ryo, was a naturally serious and solemn man. The tragic passing of Isuel only worsened his dull attitude, and so he decided to ban Byeol from reading, writing and even attending school. This has now motivated her to work in a school environment. She dearly longs for what she once missed in highschool. A social life, friends. She craves it all.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
Byeol’s motivation is simple, to gain back what she so tragically missed. It’s been her lifelong dream to work in a school environment, and to eventually perhaps regain what she lost. She, also, is great with children. She cares dearly like what she never had. In every child, she sees a small glimpse of her past self and hopes she can give them what she missed out on.\

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I should be given preference over others since I am willing to put in the time and effort necessary to be a receptionist. If accepted, I feel that I am capable and that I can benefit KHS. In addition, I am not scared to express my opinions and I have a fair degree of self-control. I am able to assist others and respond appropriately to circumstances. Another essential thing for me is to avoid allowing my job to be affected by my feelings or other unrelated issues. I would say I am a very clear thinker.

────────────

Extra

A NameMC render of Byeol's current skin,
outfit WILL change to be more formal and school-appropriate upon being accepted!

1674969833765.png

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for this position! But compared to the other applicants, unfortunately, I've chosen to deny this application.

You may re-apply in 3 days.

Users who are viewing this thread