players online

Denied receptionist application

d1no622

Level 11
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
King_dino622

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): yes, dino#5355

Have you ever been banned (If yes when and why?): yes once for failrp when I failed combatrp

What is your timezone?: BST (England)

Describe your activity on the server: I am usually on from 2-8:30pm BST, And when im on I am usually in school

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes I understand and argree its totally fair!

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Receptionist

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: I am applying for receptionist, Receptionist is the job that can help a student incredibly when new, Say a new student was lost and was wondering where to go they would most likely ask you, You would help them where they need to go etc.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have played on the server for 1 year and about 6 months I am very experienced and understand everything about role-play

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: (im not sure how to make links on Mac please tell me and I will send it but for now here's the apps I have done)

Service dog-DENIED

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): Grade 12

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: /me Kumi would take a deap breath in ''Excuse me its not my fault if I can't help if you keep cursing at me I will have you at detention after school are we clear?''

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: /me kumi would get up walk out the office and walk with her arms crossed down to the pupils ''what on earth has happened here this is not acceptable you after school at detention both of you now if you cary on I will have to make severer consequences are we clear?''

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: /me Kumi would suddenly spot another teacher doing something innopriate/dangrous she would walk out her office and have her hands on he hips ''miss (name) im not sure this is up to standards can you please stop it? if you don't I will have to get the principal'

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? /me Kumi walks in with a smile on her face as she sat down in an empty seat she would spot another staff member 'how has your day been so far miss (name)' Thats great to hear!'

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me kumi would sit in her office chair and wipe some muck off her shirt she slowly scanned the room infront of her eyes as she would watch a student walk across the hallway with a frown she would sit there for a moment as she was wondering what was going to happen next
/me she would be sorting through her office draws as she digged a but deeper she suddenly closed it shut to answer a student question then she would kindly hand over the student the excersize book as they walked off she opened her draw again to organise it a bit as it was quite messy and full of junk
/me she would stand up and walk over to a closet that had lots of brand new exercise books on it she grabbed 2 and took off the plastic pagaging on them as they were in packs of 6 she took the 2 cleanest ones and slowly walked back to the pupil as she handed them to the pupil

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name: Kumi Taysho
Age (Minimum age is 25): 29
Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss): miss

Academic Degree: English
Year of Graduation: 2011
Major(s): English
Minors: mathematics

Backstory

Kumi was born in 1992, California, She was a very independent and clever child that kept to her self she usually would play alone and not open up ever. Kumi was the sort of layed back child that didn't need much to make her happy she would play on tire swings and at the park for hours her parents would think nothing of it and leave her be, She also loved animals and especially insects, Each one would get its own name and sometimes her parents would give her some cloth to make homes for the insects, Kumi was a lovely and funny girl when she was happy not many kids liked her as she was different but her love for helping people was so big. Kumi was actually a pro at helping people the smallest things to the biggest things she could help anyone at any time as she was so layed back and only needed people's smiles to make her happy.

Kumi was 6 when she started school she didn't make any friends until 2nd grade where she met a new girl that had just moved into town they liked insects and animals! Soon they had playdates and were best friends even there parents became great friends life was great for kumi at that moment anyway no one bothered to bully kumi or her friend because there was nothing to bully about them and mostly everyone liked them as they were helpful to everyone, But kumis life went downhill when her mother was shot in a shooting her dad was always at work so kumi had to stay home on the weekends and on week days she would walk herself to school.

Kumi was 13 when she moved to Japan leaving her best friend behind she had foster parents for a while but soon got old enough to take care of herself at 18 she was a very clever young lady helping everyone in site the down ones the needy ones and even the bossy ones she could help everyone when she turned 20, She decided she wanted to be a receptionist so she spent all her days helping people and just generally being kind. At 28 there were job interviews for receptionist, So she got ready for the big day one day before her job interview her dad had died of cancer she was miserable but didn't let it hold her down she turned up the next day with about 50 others there to, After job interviews she was ACCEPTED this made hey cry in joy.

Motivation for Joining KHS: My motivation is that I have always admired the receptionist as how helpful and I thought my char loves to be helpful so I decided this would be the greatest job for her!

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I think I should be accepted because I will never go inactive again if I get the job and I promise I will be the most helpfulist receptionist there could be I will be the one that makes children smile when they see me I will be the one that makes children enjoy there school time I will be the one that helps with there homework I will do everything to make the school a better place!

Additional notes about your application: N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
Please remember to only bold your questions and not your responses.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread