Level 0
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
Ophiolatry

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Haydenn#2733

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
BST

Describe your activity on the server: I'm on everyday, its genuinely a addiction. Some days, however I have college classes; but I’m home school so it makes it easier

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): no!!

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I do!

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Receptionist

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: Receptionist are the people you see when you first enter the school! You are expected to have a bright smile, as well as being equipped with the tools and knowledge to help the students with whatever needs they may have.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: In general, I’d say my field of roleplay would be my DetailRP. On my main account I’ve done JockRP, GangRP, CrimeRP and Slice of LifeRP.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Grade 12, Age 18

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Firstly, I would kindly ask if the person can refrain from using that language with me, as well as telling the person that language of that kind is not tolerated at Karakura Highschool. If they were to continue I would issue my first official and verbal warning. Sadly, if the student continues once again; I’d issue a second and third warning, spaced apart of course depending on if they continued. I’d then inform a SLT member of this behaviour and send them the their office.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: In the event that two students are fighting, I would first attempt to pull them apart. If it failed I’d call backup, possibly another teacher, a SLT, maybe a school employee. With my newfound backup, I pulled the two apart and took them into the Student Council room, sitting them far apart. I’d them try to defuse the situation

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: My character is always making sure everyone is in line, and doing their job correctly. If I see someone acting inappropriately , I'd simply warn them of the consequences that can come from doing those said actions. If they do continue however I’d go to the principal and insure that it's dealt with.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? My character is a bubbly spirit, always wanting to put a smile on others' faces. When interacting with other employees she would speak with excitement and kindness. Normally when on her breaks in the break room, she organizes files or typing away on her computer while drinking coffee.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me As the student approached the receptionist, she’d have a bright and warm smile on her face. She give a slight nod as the student arrived. “Good Morning! I hope your day has been lovely so far. What can I assist you with today?” She spoke with a soft tone, her smile staying intact.
/me She’d search through the papers in the drawers and cabinets of the desk, ruffling through her files reaching upward to sip at her coffee before finally finding the schedule she was looking for. “Here you go! Hopefully you can find your way around now.” She would smile at the female in front of her softly before looking back down to continue to read the paper in front of her.
/me She’d step in between the two men forcing them apart before giving a deep glare to the both asserting her charge before speaking. “If you continue to go against the rules I'll have to give you both a worse punishment than just detention.” She’d breathe out heavily in an elongated sigh, crossing her arms before waiting for a response.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Minji Lee
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss, Ms
Preferred Name: Minji

Age (Minimum is 25): 25
Religious Denomination: N/A
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: Bachelors
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Creative Writing
Minors: Public Speaking

Nationality: Korean
Current Location: Karakura, Japan
Native Languages: Korean
Other Languages: French, JSL

Backstory
Minji Lee, a 25 year old female from Georgi, South Korea. Growing up, she had a relatively normal life. Until her father, Sung-ho Lee, who was born in North Korea and had escaped; was forcefully brought back to North Korea. This caused a shift in the family. Minji’s mother was distraught that her husband was taken, and it caused her to turn to alcoholism. Minji had to witness this at a young age. At school, Minji was picked on for the fact of her fathers absence, however, Minji had formed a close bond with the school receptionist. This receptionist's name was Jia Yang, she showed tremendous kindness to Minji, and this caused Minji to trust her deeply. She even told Jia about her mothers alcoholism. After hearing this Jia had taken over the guardian role for Minji, legally gaining a parental ship through court. When gaining this, Jia decided that she was going to take Minji out of South Korea and move to Japan. It just so happens that the town that they moved into was Karakura. Minji completed the rest of her high school and college career, and while doing that she took note of how the students looked up to their receptionist. Taking this knowledge in, after she graduated college she then applied to become a receptionist at the school.

Motivation for Joining KHS: My reasoning for joining KHS is to help the students with they daily school lives. I want to be there for them if they ever need it, as a trusted adult and someone who can guide them through their years here.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I believe that with my experience with Jia Yang, I have the determination, knowledge, and hope that I can create the environment that she had made for me to help each student at Karakura High and Community College

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for taking the time to apply! Unfortunately, today, your application for RECEPTIONIST has been
DENIED.
. . .

There were a few aspects of your application that were not up-to-par with application standards

The role you applied for is occupied
In the future, please try to detail your responses more, especially when elaborating on what your chosen role does!

Good luck in the future if you choose to re-apply!

Users who are viewing this thread