What is your Minecraft username?:

CutieVibes

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Firefly#9908

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:

CST - GMT+7

Describe your activity on the server:
I am on every day after work. But due to my grandparents religion there are some days where I'll be on later than usual and then some days where i may be offline for a day

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No, I have been banned. And no warnings currently that I know about.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes I do

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Receptionist

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A Receptionist’s job is to inform, greet and help students while also giving off a warm tone with a happy smile and gladly helping the students find out everything they need to know about Karakura High!

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have a lot of roleplay experience actually. I have done multiple jobs in srp I was a teacher. Cop. Librarian. So I have experienced multiple types of roleplay which I found to be very fun. But the most fun was in the school which I am returning to.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/librarian.42716/ (Accepted)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/teacher-application-for-english.39373/ (Accepted)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/police.38666/ (Accepted)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/english-teacher-possibly.37479/ (Accepted)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Adult : Melani R. C. Ryomen
Grade 12 - Ciara R. Midori

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Melani would simply sit there and listen to the student cursing at her for being pathetic. And she wouldn't say a word and by the time the student or students had finished cursing her out she would simply apologize for what ever she did wrong wish them a good day and walk off, after giving them detention.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: Melani would grab her radio radioing for help as she would walk up to the two who have punched each other, and in a soft tone of voice she would put her arms between the two to stop them and ask what caused the fight to break out, and she would listen to both sides of the story before progressing on from there

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: Melani would pull her co-worker aside as she would tell them what they are doing is harmful and dangerous to themselves and to the students around them, but she would say it in a way where she would be giving advice like a friend, so as not to say "Your a dumbass and your jobs at risk" She would put it in a way where she would be nice and non condescending, talking to them, not at them.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? She would ask her coworkers how their day / week has gone, and she would crack a few jokes and a few smiles and she would listen to their problems, and let them come to her, and not dig her nose into other peoples business.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
would place her hands on the desk as she would give a warm smile to the student that walked up to the front desk saying in a warm tone “Hello, how can I help you today?”

/me seeing that a student was sick she would grab her radio from her purse as she would radio for a nurse and after which grabbing a trash bin handing it to the student rubbing them on the back to offer them comfort.

/me She would walk behind the desk as she shut the door, setting her purse off to the side and stretching slightly, straightening her hair with her brush. She would then wait for the school to start.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):

Melani Ryomen

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mrs. Ryomen

Preferred Name:
Mel

Age (Minimum is 25):

Religious Denomination:
Atheist

Marital Status:
Married-Present

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's Degree
Year of Graduation:
(Highschool) 2003 | 18

(Collage) 2007 | 22

Major(s):
General Education
Communication
English

Minors:
Mathematics
Microbiology
Statistics

Nationality:
French

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

Native Languages:
French

Other Languages:
Korean
Italian
Japanese

Backstory

Melani R. Campbell was born in 1985 at 2 am in Burgundy france. Or one of the main wine producing areas. Most known for White and Red wine.. Anyways.. Mel was a late bloomer- she was short for her age at 5. So when she went to class she would get picked on and things like that. She was having a hard time and didn't like going to school at all but her parents continued to make her go as any parents would. Melani would then form a strong connection with her mother Natalie.
While her connection with her father. Slowly faded… (As above. You saw how much she hated her father you will see why)..
Fast forward 10 years Mel is 15. And her mother was now 36.. One day Mel came home from school and noticed her mother wasn't there. She asked her father "Où est maman?”

Her father shook his head and didn't respond. She would then receive a call saying that unfortunately her mother had passed… Mel was devastated that the person she loved the most had just died.. Mel would be devastated until 17 where she had received news. She was pregnant with twins! She was excited. Her father had told her to get an abortion and said “Who would want to date a whore like you” And later that day a friend came out to her as bisexual and her father would mistake the females voice with mels. And would run upstairs after having broken a cabinet handle and smack Mel across the face. With that she would leave.. She would go with her boyfriend to italy. And she would stay there for a year until she gave birth. She would move back to France to get a job assisting a detective. Where she would learn something very sad. They found her mothers murderer.. He had been arrested. She would see that her father had hired a hitman to kill Mels mother. And she would break down crying. But she continued on to take care of her children. Another year later she would have two more children. Where she would have two beautiful daughters. Which she would name Shirai & Maeko. They were just beautiful. But the doctors would take maeko away to see if there was anything wrong with her. And the minute they turned their backs. Maeko & Shirais father would rush in and take little Maeko, Being devastated at the news she would request to leave as the police had started looking for her ex. Mel would take care of little shirai for four months until she learned she needed to expand her education in school to be able to provide for her daughter- so she trusted a friend to take care of her daughter for a couple years until she could come and take her back. Her friend agreed and Mel went to where she now resides. Karakura highschool. And while there- she would learn her friend had. Moved. And took shirai with her and it would be 18 years until she would meet shirai in japan at a party. And she had no idea who shirai looked like until they had looked at a picture of shirai as a baby. Then it dawned on her. She had finally found her daughter. A couple weeks later she would find her blind daughter Maeko-. She could finally let out a sigh of happiness to have her children back.. She would get married to her now wife Celeste R. Ryomen. And now you are caught up on her past.

Motivation for Joining KHS: Melani is a woman who. Is not happy when she has tons of time on her hands. And now that her wife is working more she gets lonely more often, and she realized how she enjoyed working at Karakura high school as a employee, It kept her feeling collected and she felt at ease being able to distract herself from the burdens of life and worry for her wife as she knew her wife wouldn't want her to worry. In fact, oftentimes her wife had said. “I don't know why but you give me receptionist vibes..” So Melani took time to think, and she realized. No she may not ever hold a high ranking position.. But It made her happy and she liked to help students in any way possible, so she started to do what she could do to actually be able to apply for receptionist, even though she knows that it will be stressful she knows she can definitely handle it with the help of others. And she would gladly help other school faculty in any way possible, It would give her more of a.. “Motive” I guess you could say to help Karakura in a way that she had never seen, make them feel like some place is safe, and that School isn't some “Boring place that wastes time” And that it's there to benefit them! And help them to prosper and grow as she would know “They will learn much more than I’ll ever know” (- Louis Armstrong What a wonderful world). She knows, No- she isn't the smartest. No she isn't the most intellectual. And that there will be someone smarter than her and more intellectual than her, But she doesn't want to see them throw their chance away, just because they got bored.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): Yes I have worked in the school multiple times. I started working as a teacher, then a librarian and now this

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I personally think I should be accepted because I will be on quite a lot, and I think it would be fun to learn what a receptionist does, as they keep order as well as keep the peace of the school, and my character would fit that perfectly. She is a calm and collected person and she wouldn't do anything unjust unless it had to be done, Like taking someone's mask, she would follow school rules and take the mask if she had too. And If she saw people fighting she would pull them aside and ask for assistance and ask for both sides of the story before telling them not to do it again. And overall I think it would just be fun to roleplay In general, and expand my friend group as well

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for taking the time to apply! Unfortunately, today, your application for RECEPTIONIST has been
DENIED.
. . .

There were a few aspects of your application that were not up-to-par with application standards

Currently, I do not find you suitable for this particular position.
You may re-apply in 30 days.

Good luck in the future if you choose to re-apply!

Users who are viewing this thread