hisjuliet

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
kii#4406

How old are you? (Optional):
17 years old

What is your time zone?:
AST (One hour in front EST)

Describe your activity on the server:
If I was to rate my activity, I would give it a solid 9 out of 10. I don’t have many things or responsibilities that occupy my time and I’m usually online on the server. And I’m not planning to become any less active soon so, I can ensure my activity within the role. I have no reason to become inactive unless any OOCly issue occurs that I will have to deal with, and shouldn’t make me offline for more than a day. In the worst scenario cases that something major occurs and I have to get inactive, I will make sure to log it out or give prior notice to the faction lead.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
Yes, I have been banned before, though the ban happened in 2018, I was banned for AvoidRP. But it was all a misunderstanding as my wifi went out during the roleplay and the server was not connecting after, proof was provided and the issue was resolved quickly after. I have not been banned after that and I tend to keep it that way.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I understand and acknowledge that. It is my responsibility to adhere to this rule as part of the faction. As a result, if I appear offline for a long period of time without prior notice, I take full responsibility for that.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Receptionist!

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The receptionist role in the school holds various responsibilities. They are the heart of the school's foundation and they look into the school's success. Their work is efficient from the school side as they ensure good communication in the faculty and they are provided with information about everything around them. In case anyone is need of assistance, whether a parent is trying to reach out to their child's school, or a student is lost around, the receptionist role is there to assist. Not only are they responsible for that basic role stuff, but the receptionist role also must ensure that the school environment is running well and students are not breaking the school grounds rules. They also perform other turns in school. All, with maintaining school policies themselves. In my opinion, the receptionist role is very important in a school for their various duties and big benefits for the faculty itself.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I deem myself a very experienced roleplayer, due to the tons of experiences I have been through with it. It started off with me watching multiple youtube series where they, of course, roleplayed. I got addicted to this type of roleplaying videos, and started to slightly slide to roleplay, and joined a couple of discord roleplaying servers. Eventually, I stumbled across a video of SchoolRP server, which got me very excited to try it. I have been in SchoolRP since 2018 and my roleplaying style has evolved extremely during my time, including that I gained more experiences in all roleplay categories just by being around the environment it held.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application.13593/ [ ]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-language-app.13813/ [ ]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-language-application.12606/ [ ]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-language-application.12564/ [ ]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Main - ClawdeenRP [Grade-12][18]
Alt - hisjuliet [Grade-11][17]
Alt - soulxkii [Grade-7][13]

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Velikaya would just remain calm and ignore the student. However, if they went on, constantly cursing at her, Velikaya would remind them to remain their language on school grounds, but of course, still remained calm. She acknowledges that she might go through such situations within the role and she is ready, so she wouldn't get confused or mad, but remain calm and try to deal with it. If the student kept going even after they have been warned, Velikaya will once again warn them to remain their language or she might have to take more serious actions towards them, such as detention. In the case the student decided to still keep going, she would basically do as she warned and issue the student a detention.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Velikaya hates violence and she can't remain calm near it. She will rush in between the two students, the expression on her face expressed how scared she was for both students. She would instantly warn them both in detention if they kept going and to back off each other. If any student was majorly harmed, she would skip the part where she asks about what is going on, instantly using her radio to call the nurse to the situation. Velikaya wants to keep it fair so she wouldn't instantly detention both students because one might have been defending themselves. Instead, she would scan the situation and ask both students after both are fine, and take the guilty one to detention or even to the principal if their actions were too major. However, she would still remind and advise the other student that it could be solved another way and they should refer to a school staff next time instead, and if they are caught in a fight again they will receive detention too.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Velikaya is very chill, especially with her co-employees. She would approach the employee and notify him that his actions are inappropriate. She is a very supportive person, so she would ask the employee if they are okay or if anything happened for him to act out of character like that. If the employee ignored Velikaya, then considering she hates to put her co-employees in trouble, she would warn the employee that he has an image to look up to and his behavior can have big impact on the students. If the employee still ignored her, then she unfortunately and unhappily would use a radio to call a higher-up to the employee.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Velikaya is a loving soul and she likes to get along with everyone, especially employees that she sees frequently. She would go around the room forming conversations amongst her colleagues and ensure to make good first impressions to each one of them. If she found one of her colleagues in need of any assistance, she would instantly engage with them and help them.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me She waved as she stood there watching the student walk away, her gaze fixed on another who was approaching her. She sat up straight, straightening her posture as she smiled warmly at the person who stood before her. "Hello, I hope you're having a good morning so far, how may I be of help today?" She reached for her pen and tapped it on the already open notepad as if she needed to jot something down. "Oh! The bathroom?" She drew closer as she pointed to the stairwell on her right. "Take those steps over there, keep walking forward, and the bathrooms will be on your left!" Before reclining back into her seat, she glanced back to the pupil and gave them one last smile.

/me She slowly placed her pen down as her eyes lifted towards the yelling that came from a group of students that stood in front of her. Her hands would clap before they came to a stop, she was sure she got their attention. "Let's try to use our inside voices, alright? No need to yell.." She made sure she gave the students a smile after confronting them, as the noise settled down she nodded, picking her pen back up she continued with her work.

/me She entered the room with manner, being sure she closed the door behind her. She clenched the handles of her purse before moving her right hand slowly, it was now in line with her eyes, she waved as her head was slightly tilted, a smile plastered onto her face, her hand slowly moved as she ****yzed the room full with her work colleagues. "Good morning, everyone!"

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):
Velikaya Lebedev
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Miss Vel

Age (Minimum is 25): 36
Religious Denomination: Atheist
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: Masters
Year of Graduation: 2011
Major(s): Mathematics, Communications
Minors: Accounting

Nationality: Russian
Current Location: Karakura
Native Languages: Russian
Other Languages: Japanese

Backstory
Velikaya Lebedev was born in Russia, St. Petersburg, on August 8th, as a Russian girl. She was a result of a one-night stand that fortunately her parents decided to keep. Vel had an older half-brother, Ivan, that was 2 years older than her. The family she was born in was very average except that her parents loved each other too much and that love was also shared with her. As a baby, and like any other baby, they spoiled her a bit. They were always spoiling loving parents, but that, of course, decreased when she grew up, especially with some events that have occurred. After growing up a bit, Velikaya enrolled in a primary school at St. Vladislav’s private school. Her half-brother, the young man, made sure Velikaya was ready to enroll in a school which assisted her, and so unlike any other student, she didn’t cry out or hesitate for her first time. She was very positive and didn’t even hesitate. Because of being ready for school and staying positive, she could do good for the first day, which was a great start. After her first day was done Velikaya felt something touching her. . . It was a good feeling. She felt special because of how she was treated by teachers for her good first impressions, which motivated Velikaya to continue on the great path of success.

That motivation was very helpful for her because it kept intentions of being the best in her and she actually did well during her time in school. Unfortunately, she was bad with friendships, which led Velikaya to befriend a bad person, Arina Morozov. Arina Morozov kept Velikaya distracted from her school work and slowly got her worse and worse. Recognizing that Velikaya instantly unfriended Arina and stayed away from her and started studying hard in an attempt to get her grades back up. She didn’t lose many grades so she could easily get her grades back up and so on until her graduation. She could graduate in a great grade. After her graduation, she enrolled in a middle school. Now that she has more experience she could easily avoid bad friendships and she went easy instead of pressuring herself to study hard. She just reviewed every lesson before and after she took it which was helpful for her. Her half-brother, Ivan, recommended she join a club. Following her brother’s recommendation, Velikaya found interest in a tutoring club. Her school had a club do tutoring instead of hired tutors. She decided she’d take her chances and attempt to get in the club by talking with the president. With her good reputation Vel could get into the tutoring club she had an interest in. She could notice that the club actually had benefits for her. Of course, Velikaya didn’t get distracted again from her important school matters, but she did work hard for the tutoring club as well, doing a very good job. She was highly efficient in the club. Especially that all of Vel’s siblings enrolled in school, she had a lot of time to give in for the school and her club. Eventually, with her high efficiency, the president of the club gave up his role for Velikaya. She happily took it and attempted to improve the club a lot. However, sadly, her half-brother died. That distracted her a lot from both school and her club.

She was still a kid and her sibling’s death was overwhelming for her especially with their close loving relationship. Her parents contacted her school to inform them about Vel’s situation. Taking that in understanding, the school didn't pressure her and forgave any bad behavior that could have occurred lately with her. It was late of her middle school time though so she did graduate right after and get a break for herself. She did get over it within some months before getting into high school. Sadly, this one didn’t have a tutoring club, and instead, she was invited to multiple other clubs and turned down their invitation. Like always, she kept following after her lessons and working hard for her school until graduation. Nothing special this time. After graduating high school, she applied for a university, with her mother paying for it. She was accepted to the university. Again, she worked hard as always, but she struggled a bit with her university lessons, thus making herself struggle to follow up. Because of her struggle, Velikaya spent less time with her family and activities in order to study instead. She could get into the school council which she could perform during her free time in school. Although she used her time to study, she did freelance sometimes to get a couple of bucks for herself and daily life. Velikaya did freelance as a tutor using her past tutoring experience from the tutoring club. After some years, she finally graduated college. Well, “finally” isn’t accurate, because she sought a higher education degree to boost her up and decided she would go to graduate school for another degree. She wanted to be the best. Considering that she’s experienced and she already had degrees, she decided she would take it very easy this time. It wasn’t as complicated as university and she could graduate in the end with not the best but a very decent percentage. After graduation from her last education process, Velikaya took herself a break. She needed rest after all those years of education. Velikaya was passionate about a receptionist role. She just found something so interesting and cool about being a receptionist and wanted to be one. Her break didn’t take long before Vel decided to look for a job. She did find a position in a Russian university. She did apply, but sadly she didn’t get an interview. Not because she wasn’t enough or anything but the positions already got filled. She couldn’t find many receptionist roles near her. Vel decided she can still take a break until she finds one. Or, Japan has good job chances. That wasn’t the main reason she decided to emigrate to China. She just wanted to emigrate outside Russia and picked Japan due to her interest in culture and schools there including a family recommendation.

She did look for a city that had any receptionist roles available. She found a big interest in a school in Tokyo that was looking for employees. It was a big thing so she hesitated a lot but after some motivation from her family, she was convinced enough and started an immigration request to Japan. It was approved. She first booked a hotel she would stay in for a few days until she finds a place to live in then a trip from Petersburg to Helsinki and from there took a flight to Japan. Long process, long trip. After arriving she went over to the hotel she booked in. With the assistance of her mother, she could find a good apartment to rent in nearby many schools, banks, universities, companies. After settling in, she started learning the Japanese language. With the assistance of the surrounding Japanese environment and studying daily, she could get fluent in Japanese. It of course took long, but it was worth it. As she felt her Japanese was developed enough, Velikaya started looking for any nearby receptionist roles hiring. She did find a hotel that required a receptionist. Not the thing she wished but was enough for her. She did apply. Fortunately, she got interviewed and employed. Now, completely settled in, comfortable with her new job. She started working harder to fulfill her potential and role. That comfort in her job didn’t last for long because after a year she was asked for more unpaid working hours per day which were a lot and caused her an unhealthy working life. She needed the job so she couldn’t resign but take it. Not until a rumor was spread about her after a few months that got her completely uncomfortable as well. Her life flopped to good and instantly started to get down quickly with the more hours, rumor spread, and recently her father died. She took it upon herself to stop stressing and just resign out and use the money she made to try to keep a lovely life. She resigned. She decided she would leave the noisy city she’s in and just go for another quiet small place with a simple life she could live in. Her mother also died, sadly, but it had to happen eventually. She was just sad it happened all at once her father and mother’s death.

Bright side, she inherited a lot of money out of her mother which was helpful to live the lovely, simple, quiet life she wanted. Karakura attracted Vel’s eyes. No hesitation this time, she instantly booked a trip, packed her bags, and got herself ready. The time for the trip arrived and she went to Karakura. Instantly after reaching she settled in an apartment using the money she inherited. She then just ignored everything and took a break for herself. Just living a new quiet life except, that after some years, while everything was quiet, Vel started getting her motives back. She already had knowledge that Karakura school had open positions and thought they could offer a healthy work style for her. After reconsidering it a few times she thought she had to socialize again and it could be her chance to follow her passion. She contacted the school with an application for the job. She did it and got interviewed. During her interview, she could easily prove worthy with her degrees and past experience as a receptionist. She joined the bright happy school employees team and was very comfortable with her new job. She got everything she wanted. The passion she wanted, in the quiet lovely city, with lovely chatty co-employees, non-stressing job. It was a bright end for her. She has gotten hopeful. That’s how the lovely girl is currently an employee. Despite the many sad events that occurred in her life, she could create a new life and get her mind off of the past, and happily fulfil the passion of her life.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I have been a resident in Karakura for quite a time. I have engaged a lot in the Japanese culture in my time and met many people. I used my time to even try learning the Japanese religions. Now I think I’m improved on many facilities in the Japanese culture, I think I want to follow what I have been passionate about. I have always looked at Karakura high school, and more specifically the receptionists. I have been anxious to interact with them- especially approaching them out of the blue might not be good. I decided I have sat in Karakura enough and its time to engage with it more by following my passion of becoming a receptionist. I want to finally be able to interact with the other receptionists without feeling anxious or nervous. Interact and work with the other receptionists, learn new things within my time in the role, and even give out the ideas I held in my head to improve the school or create events.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
Not directly as a staff. However, I have experience from being around the environment itself, communicating and interacting with other school employees.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I think I will be the best fit for this position than other applicants at this moment. Based on previous experiences, it has been a bit hard to find very good employees, and I thought this would be the bes time I can offer myself to assist the school faculty. I think I have the personality, talents, and capability that make me stand out. I always retain a clear head which is advantageous for my role and helps me take even challenging assignments. I'm excited to devote my time to keeping the school experience positive. I don't only offer the school my capability and skills but, I also want to give out my creative ideas to improve the school and ensure students enjoy their time on school grounds. I meet all the needs of this position. I'm confident in my abilities and confident about my success in this position.

Extra: N/A
Additional notes about your application:
Thank you for taking your time to read this app!
Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for taking the time to apply! Fortunately, today, your application for RECEPTIONIST has been
ACCEPTED!
. . .

Welcome to the team! In order to move forward. . .

Ensure that you are in the Karakura Academics Discord
Contact SUN#0040 over Discord to obtain your required roles and for any other necessary information

Users who are viewing this thread