mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted Receptionist Application

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: badusernamexd

Do you have Discord?: Yes, it is egdey#5478.

What is your time zone?: PST, or Pacific Standard Time.

Describe your activity on the server:
My activity has spiked a lot during the past month due to me recently receiving the Volleyball Captain role. Currently, I am online at least once a day, interacting with the community by roleplaying.

Have you ever been banned?:
1 WEEK | ASSISTING BYPASSING - EXPIRED
Rewinding to June 24th (2021), I got banned for assisting bypassing. I have reflected on my actions ever since and do not interact with the individual anymore.

??? | BYPASSING - RESOLVED
Shoot me a private message if you'd like to know more.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I fully acknowledge and will comply with my demotion if I am inactive.

School Employee Role you are applying for: Receptionist.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A receptionist has a variety of duties around the office during school hours. They are located at the front or back of the school within an office and are present for any concerns or questions from any individual. They are also there to ensure that students are well-behaved and attend class on time.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I joined SRP around late 2019 and have gone through various situations. As an ex-employee, I am familiar with behavior expectations on and off duty. Another significant role I possess is the Volleyball Captain role, which I acquired not too long ago (10/24). I've also been on a few teams; Volleyball (both HS) and Female Football.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.34038/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.34209/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.33026/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.38512/ - ACCEPTED

https://schoolrp.net/threads/badusernamexds-receptionist-application.34847/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/badusernamexds-librarian-application.39691/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/p-o-application.42502/ - DENIED

What are your current roles on the server?:
[30][Adult] badusernamexd
[18][Volleyball-Captain][Grade-12] SmilingFriends
[16][Grade-10] notsandle

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Himiko would start by asking the student politely to stop with the foul language because they are using the words on school grounds. She would inform them that it is not mature of them to do so, especially to an adult, who most likely will not care as much. Another thing she will ask is why it was directed to her specifically. If the situation continues, she will give a warning, then detention.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Firstly, my character would immediately rush to the scene, clearing all nearby crowds, as well as breaking up the two individuals. She would then proceed to question both students, asking questions such as: "Why did it break out?", "Was anyone injured and need medical assistance?" etcetera. Afterward, she would issue both of them detention. If a student requires medical attention, Himiko will send them to the nurse's office with supervision, just in case something might happen.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Depending on the situation, my character's responses will differ.

Unprofessional manner; Himiko would address that it is not right to act like that, especially in front of other students. She would also state that they are a form of a role model for the students to grow up and be like, meaning it wouldn't be proper to act like so.

Harmful actions; Himiko will cautiously approach the employee, asking why they are doing such things on school grounds. Then, she would tell them that it could be potentially dangerous for any other student or worker that will be around.

If the situation persists, Himiko will report it to any SLT available.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
While in the break room, Himiko would occasionally be sketching in her sketchbook. Though she isn't the type to socialize, she would try and start conversations with other employees, asking how their family was, how their day was going, and etcetera. She would also try and make more friends, as she was pretty lonely when it came to friends in general.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
/me &7opened up her sketchbook, flipping to an open, plain page. She then laid her eyes upon another employee, constantly looking up and down as she made slow strokes with her pencil. Himiko then got up and approached the employee. &f"Hey..! Uh- I made a little somethin' for 'ya... If you don't mind." &7Would flip the notebook for them to see, awaiting a response.

/me &7took the reward tokens from the student, counting through the pile given. &F"It seems like you have 5 reward tokens, meaning you can redeem a school starter pack! Give me a second while I get that prepared for you." &7Stood up and went over to the back of the office, where she got all the supplies for the student. &f"Here you go! This should be all. Have a nice day!"

/me &7gestured her hand towards the right. &f"If you follow that hall, it will lead you to the cafeteria, where you can get your lunch. I believe tacos are on today's menu, so I hope you have a great lunch!" &7Waved goodbye to the student as they walked off, giving them a friendly smile.

In-Character Section

Full Name: Himiko Osaragi
Title: Miss
Preferred Name: Himiko

Religious Denomination: Shintoism
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: Masters
Year of Graduation: 2012
Major: Business Management
Minors: Psychology, Japanese

Nationality: Japanese
Current Location: Karakura, Japan
Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: Russian

Backstory
After previously resigning from her position as a receptionist, Himiko Osaragi had no other form of entertainment in her life. She would occasionally stay home, cook food for herself, and go out for a small side-job at Suu Itobea~. Though, her life changed with the introduction of one man, Jae Seong Kim. She meets him on her walk home from work, and they talk until reaching Himiko's apartment. He seemed frightened a bit by her, running off after their first encounter, yet talking for weeks after nonetheless. Despite their friendship Himiko flies off to Tokyo, her return being absent for months, until around late October.

Once she was back and settled in Karakura, she realized that there had not been much to do compared back in Tokyo. The owner of Suu Itobea~ Itsumi Saiky had left town, leaving her jobless plus lonely due to her not having many adult friends. She had no clue what to do at this point other than staying in her apartment and taking care of herself.

A few weeks later, she would run into her old friend again, Jae. She would spend about an hour catching up with him, even learning that he had adopted a daughter. During their conversation, he tells her that he feels like quitting his job at Sayonara. Jae says that he does not have a good relationship with his co-workers and that his manager acts like a child. Earlier in the day, Himiko had seen open spots for a few different roles; Janitor, Librarian, and Receptionist. Himiko then comes up with an idea for both of them. They could both apply for receptionists at the high school! Jae had agreed after hearing her explanation.

Himiko had picked up the employee form on the way home, hoping to fill all of it up within a couple of days. She took her time, making sure not to make any grammatical errors or mistakes as she didn't want to look bad. Most of the questions had remained the same, which meant she didn't have to put in a lot of effort, and a couple of days later, it was complete. After turning in the form, she decides she should do some activities around her house. Himiko goes through her wardrobe, looking for outfits for work if she were to be accepted. She also decides to put up her old Employee of The Month trophy, reminding herself of what she has done.

Now, all she needs to do is to wait for a response.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation for joining Karakura Highschool again is simple. I want to help others again and use my time wisely. Ever since I had quit, I had a few other things to do rather than attend my work shift at the school. But, nowadays, there is not much to do from my perspective ever since I stopped working at a store. When I worked at the high school a year prior, I had a very different experience, which I enjoyed because doing new things in life excites me. It helps me connect with the community. Plus, today, I would like to assist the school with my presence, hopefully.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate:
Yes, I do. Last year in early February, I had joined the employee team working as a receptionist for about two months before quitting. During my two months, I gained experience of what it will be working during school hours, and I know how I should behave during my shifts because of my past knowledge.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I believe I should be accepted over other applicants because I am willing to put a lot of dedication into working at the school again. Yes, I only had two months of experience, but, in those two months though, I had achieved Employee of The Month (for February) within my first month of being accepted. I feel as if this shows that I can act accordingly as an employee again just like before, and to this day I am still proud that I was able to achieve such a title.

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for taking the time to apply! Fortunately, today, your application for RECEPTIONIST has been
ACCEPTED!
. . .

Welcome to the team! In order to move forward. . .

Ensure that you are in the Karakura Academics Discord
Contact SUN#0040 over Discord to obtain your required roles and for any other necessary information

Users who are viewing this thread