What is your Minecraft username?: ToManyB1tches

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): joetempz_#5900

How old are you? (Optional): 14

What is your time zone?: gmt

Describe your activity on the server: on around 5-6 days a week

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): no

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: yes

School Employee Role you are applying for?: RECEPTIONIST

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: To help students and answer all there questions if possible

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: N/A

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: N/A

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): grade 12

Situations
N/A

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: try to be as calming as possible

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: serious and demands them to stop

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: report it to a higher employee then me and give them proof

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? chill

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me very helpful
/me calming
/me easy to talk to

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): joe jones
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):Mr
Preferred Name: Mr jones {outside of school joe}

Age (Minimum is 25): 15
Religious Denomination:N/A
Marital Status: N/A

Academic Degree: 20
Year of Graduation:12
Major(s):N/A
Minors:N/A

Nationality: UK
Current Location: london
Native Languages: english thats all
Other Languages: N/A

Backstory

/* Describe how your character ended up becoming an employee including their previous life. It's optional to include earlier life. Make sure this is over 300 words and remove this comment after posting.*/

Motivation for Joining KHS: my char has always loved teachering and would rp alot

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: i will be as active as possible

Extra

/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply but unfortunately, I'll be denying your application for the following reasons:

- Your answers are relatively short. Try to develop more of your answers next time you apply;
- Your school record and failure to properly fear faculty and detention also led me to this decision

Users who are viewing this thread