8/10

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
1,5 year ago: Exoticrp

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes i totally agree

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
receptionist

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

A receptionist in a school setting is typically responsible for managing the front desk and greeting visitors, students and staff who enter the school premises. They are often the first point of contact for anyone who enters the school, and as such, they must be friendly, approachable and professional at all times.

The receptionist's main duties include answering phone calls, responding to emails, and directing visitors to the appropriate department or staff member. They also handle administrative tasks such as scheduling appointments, managing school records, and providing general information about the school.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I dont fully understand this question, so am ganna awnser it like how i see it.
I played on Cityrp and Schoolrp for bout 2 years now. so i know i have lost of experience with roleplay,

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:

I am interested in joining the School Employee faction as a Receptionist because I have a passion for working with children and supporting the education system. I believe that schools play a crucial role in shaping the future of our society, and I am committed to contributing to that mission in any way possible.

Furthermore, I have excellent communication and organizational skills, which I believe are essential for this role. I am a patient and empathetic individual, and I enjoy interacting with people from diverse backgrounds. I am also proficient in using various computer programs and software, which I believe will be helpful in managing records and schedules.

Overall, I am excited about the opportunity to join the School Employee faction as a Receptionist and contribute to the success of the school community.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Other character https://schoolrp.net/threads/ikeda-hiragi-german-apply-2-0.56735/
Exoticrp Ban Appeal: (really bad) https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal-_jensi_.48103/
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

Student, 12th grade.

────────────

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
In the event that a student starts cursing at me, I would remain calm and composed. I would try to de-escalate the situation by acknowledging their feelings and letting them know that I understand their frustration.

However, I would not tolerate any abusive or disrespectful behavior towards me or other staff members. I would firmly but politely remind the student that their behavior is not acceptable and that it is important to communicate in a respectful manner.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

If I were a Receptionist at a school and noticed two students physically fighting in the hallway, I would take the following steps to ensure the safety of everyone involved:

1. Call for backup: I would immediately call for backup from the school's security team or any other staff member nearby to help break up the fight and ensure the safety of the students.

2. Separate the students: I would try to separate the students by standing between them and calmly asking them to stop fighting. If that does not work, I would physically pull them apart and move them to a safe location.

3. Check for injuries: After the fight has been broken up, I would check for any injuries that the students may have sustained and provide first aid if necessary.

4. Document the incident: I would document the incident by writing a report that includes the names of the students involved, the time and location of the incident, and any relevant details.

5. Inform the school administration: I would inform the school administration about the incident and provide them with a copy of the incident report.

6. Follow-up: I would follow up with the students involved, their parents, and the school administration to ensure that appropriate disciplinary action is taken and that measures are put in place to prevent similar incidents from happening in the future.

It is important to remain calm and professional in situations like this, and prioritize the safety of all students involved.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

If I were a Receptionist at a school and noticed another school employee acting inappropriately and doing something very dangerous on the job, I would take the following steps:

1. Assess the situation: I would first assess the situation to determine the level of danger and decide if immediate action is required.

2. Notify a supervisor: If the situation is serious, I would notify a supervisor or someone in a higher position of authority to handle the situation.

3. Document the incident: I would document the incident by writing down the details of what I witnessed, including the time, location, and any other relevant information.

4. Report the incident: I would report the incident to the appropriate authorities, such as the school principal or the human resources department.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

It is important to be respectful and considerate of others when in the employee break room. Thats why i would be considerate as in, they may be having a bad day. Let them get some rest get get going. If they want to talk to someone am always there!

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me &9&oRyo would reach into his backpocket grabbing a detention slip. He had a worried look at the student. He would grab a clipped pen out of his chest pocket, clicked the pen, put the paper on a nearby wall and started to fill in the detention slip with the students info. as he was finishing he would walk up to the misbehaving student as he would hand them the detention slip, he followed saying: &f See you at detention.

/me &9&oAs the student approached. Ryo would give them a welcoming smile, He would talk to the fellow student &fHello today. How can i help you?. &9&oWaiting for the student to respond he would fix his hair, and fix his posture. Placing both his hands together on the desk infront of him. He sounded like he's excited, as if he waited for a student needing help.

/me &9&oAs Ryo saw a student approach him he'd quickly remove the earpod from his left ear, pauzing the music on his smartphone. after he would start: &fUhhh- Helloo! How can i help you? (student helped) &fAlrighty then Have a great day! Amen! &9&oAs the student walked away there would come a slight sigh out. Ryo would relax back into his chair waiting for the next student to help.

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Ryo K. Volkonsky
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Preferred Name: Ryo

Age (Minimum is 25): 27

Academic Degree: Bachelor's degree
Major: Business Administration
Minor: Communication Studies

Nationality: German
Known Languages:

Japanese
German

Backstory

/* Describe how your character ended up becoming an employee including their previous life. It's optional to include earlier life. Make sure this is over 300 words and remove this comment after posting.*/

Ryo K. Volkonsky was born in a small town in Germany to a family of Russian descent. His parents were both musicians, and he grew up surrounded by music and art. However, when Ryo was just six years old, tragedy struck his family. His father was killed in a car accident, leaving his mother to raise Ryo and his younger sister alone.

Ryo's mother struggled to cope with her husband's sudden death and turned to alcohol as a way to numb her pain. Over time, her drinking became more and more frequent, and she became increasingly neglectful of her children. Ryo and his sister were often left alone to fend for themselves, and they had to learn to be independent at a young age.

As Ryo grew older, he became more and more withdrawn, finding it difficult to connect with others and form meaningful relationships. He struggled with depression and anxiety, and his grades in school suffered as a result. Despite his struggles, Ryo was determined to make a better life for himself and his family.

After finishing high school, Ryo moved to Japan to study at a university in Tokyo. He was drawn to the country's rich culture and history, and he found solace in the bustling city. However, he still struggled with his mental health and felt isolated in a foreign land.

After graduation, Ryo struggled to find work in his field and ended up taking a job as a receptionist at a local school in Karakura. Although it wasn't his dream job, he found that he enjoyed interacting with students and helping them navigate them around school grounds. As he worked more and more he realilised that this IS his dream job he never felt so happy and greatfull in his life!

Despite the challenges he faced in his life, Ryo has learned to persevere and find joy in the small things. He is grateful for the opportunities he has had and is determined to make a better life for himself and his family.

Motivation for Joining KHS: Working with kids, helping them around school grounds, and with my uncle Vova!

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I am great with kids and i love to have a chat w colleges ect. I LOVE MUSIC, i am a great dancer ;) and i love to do this job! kids eh? Now i get why my uncle chose this job, its amazing.

────────────

Users who are viewing this thread