Community Team
Media Team
HampterHunter
HampterHunter
Notable
RECOVERING
Alan Radleyton Sr.
Former SAS, SAC/SOG.

WRITTEN AND REVEALED BY REDACTED (Watcher 2)

Alan Radleyton, my father.
Born in Sheffield, United Kingdom. Moved away to the US when he was 17 to pursue education. Shortly after joined a local PD, and climbed his way into being a Detective in a Department a couple of miles out of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. That’s where he met my mother, Vivian Vacarelli, a small-time waitress at a nearby diner, they lived there together and got married there before shortly moving to Florida.

That’s where I was born.

- Watcher 2

Alan Radleyton is a man in his late 40s, with the health of a man in his 30s, plus with his former Police and Military background, one hell of a unit. Served as a Detective in a small town before moving to Florida, that’s where he joined the Marines. In there he met and worked with a CIA Operative, before ultimately getting suggested to join the CIA with them vouching.

Journey in the CIA
[THIS PART HAS BEEN REDACTED]

After the CIA, He moved back to his hometown. Where he then decided to rejoin the Military, and went straight for the Special Air Service. Re-enlisting is a bad idea for many, but not for him. Something about being in the military and the bond he made with other members kept him from going insane. That and his wife Vivian.

In the SAS he was nothing to note about, not an extra shiny tool in the shed. However his team-coordination skills got him to climb up the ranks rather quickly, and landed in the Rank of Captain, after a long time serving as a Lieutenant. When he hit 42 he decided to leave. Focusing on his family. He and Vivian had two kids, one boy and one girl. Life was going great until his son decided to seek education in a town named Karakura. Reluctantly he allows it, and how wrong he is for letting his son go there…

Days and Months pass-by, and… he noticed that his son never contacted them again. And so he asked his daughter, the oldest child, who has now followed his path in the Military about his whereabouts. And unfortunately nothing prepared him for what happened next. He was informed about the murder of AJ Radleyton, His own son.
Riddled with guilt and a parent’s sadness, for a while he developed his old habit of drinking. Although recovering shortly after, he tried his best to continue with his life. Even returning to the military for 5 more years.

However fate decided to… test him once more, as he now has to deal with the passing of his beloved wife. This was a big hit towards him, as he started to develop a hobby to cope, which is to travel all around the world, to places he never got to bring all of his family too. He carries around a photo of his family everywhere he goes. Unable to let go of his Son and Wife’s passing.

His daughter tried her best to help him, and kept a watchful eye on him. Until she suggested that maybe he should go to Karakura, and live there for a bit to be closer to his son’s grave. Coming to Karakura when he was 47, he lived in a pure anonymous state for the next year. Nobody knows he exists there, He never talked to anyone nor ventured out into town. But as soon as he hit 49, He decided to become a teacher there, and so he became a P.E Teacher in the Karakura High School. Where he had… considerable fun in teaching, but the thought of his wife and son comes back every year and… He made the hardest choice but to move on and open his heart once more. That’s when he met his current wife, Sophia J. Zennix (Now Radleyton ).

His daughter said that he still talks about his wife and son. And how… once every year, He would see her just at the corner of his eye, around him, close to him, watching over him, making sure he moved on in peace. His daughter believed it was what her mother would've wanted for him to do anyway. To move on.

Now he’s living in Karakura, not quite happy as before, but still pushing through everything that happened to him. And he still visits his son’s grave almost everyday to just… talk and chat away. One of the few things he did to cope with his loss.

‘It hurts me seeing him like this, but I’m glad he’s recovering.’
- Watcher 2.

To be continued. (I'm bored so I made this)

Last edited:

HunterHampter

Level 81
Community Team
Media Team
HampterHunter
HampterHunter
Notable
Yes, whenever I got to play him, I always visit the Graveyard once. So that's something for y'all if you want to interact with him.

Users who are viewing this thread