rslyn
Rich
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

redl4ces

Previous bans:

None

Describe your activity on the server?:

I am extremely active within the server as on my main account I am a captain and am in charge of my team and their activity. I try to set a good example by getting on at least 3-4 hours a day on a weekday, but a lot longer on the weekends(5-7 hours). When I am not online, I am extremely active in the discord servers and do not hesitate to stay engaged.

Which timezone are you in?:

MST

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:

Yes, jude#7801

Do you have a microphone?:

Yep

List your current and past applications:

Accepted - jailbxit | Build Team Application | SchoolRP [Accepted]

Romanian Lang App | SchoolRP [Accepted]

Danish Lang App 2 | SchoolRP [Accepted]

Danish Lang App | SchoolRP [Denied]

Korean Lang App | SchoolRP [Accepted]

JSL LANGUAGE APPLICATION | SchoolRP [Accepted]

JOURNALIST APPLICATION || HOLDING_ABSENCE'S APPLICATION | SchoolRP [Accepted]

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:

I have quite a bit of experience with detailrp since I’ve been playing for so long to start and due to my heavy involvement in jockrp and the school community. I’ve worked on my words per-minute as well so I can work on being able to rp quickly and efficiently and not keep people waiting.. Because nobody likes that.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:

My motivation to apply is so that I can involve myself in a different faction other than the school, which I have been heavily involved in since mid 2020. I’m looking for more opportunities to meet new people and get new roleplay experiences available to me. I can benefit the current team by not only bringing new ideas and opportunities but also aid in the support needed by anyone asking. My activity is fairly good and I am able to get on (almost) whenever is needed.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):

Psychiatrist

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:

The role of a physiatrist dives into the mental wellbeing and state of their patients. Unlike the other roles within the hospital they do not focus on the physical well-being of their patients but rather they work on their diagnosis and treatment of whatever the patient has been dealing with, ranging from PTSD to depression and anxiety. A physiatrist role within the hospital is crucial in order to better off the patients but also the community as a whole.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

Director

The director watches over everyone and everything going on within the hospital and its faction. They make sure everything is going smoothly, and is being managed appropriately.

Clinical Manager

The clinical managers are in charge of their respectful departments within the hospital. They make sure that their sector is doing their job well, sticking with their schedule, and make sure to provide the supplies and necessities needed.

Clinical Lead

Clinical leads watch over the clinical team in order to make sure that they are offering a safe environment, doing their jobs correctly, and that things are running smoothly. While watching over the day to day duties, they make sure to keep everyone on track and on a timeline if needed.

Surgeons

Surgeons are in charge of surgeries involving illnesses and injuries, communication between other surgeons and the patient, along with making sure to keep track of patients medical details, healing processes, and treatments.

Doctor

The doctors are available for less-urgent and more typical medical instances. They typically work on easier tasks/procedures such as stitches, prescriptions, diagnosis’s ect.

Psychiatrist

Psychiatrists focus on diagnosis and treatment of certain mental, emotional, and behavioral disorders. They normally have sit downs with patients in order to form a diagnosis and offer the patients their needs.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Yes, I acknowledge it.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?

Yes, I understand.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?

Yep.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Of course.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Ren Ōmori is a young japanese woman with long silky brown hair. Her eyes, a piercing blue most likely from her danish heritage. She’d be the personification of purity; caring for everyone she meets with a deep, and extraordinary passion; It’d help her care for her patients with more passion than any of her co-workers. Her willingness to cooperate with others and work with a team sets her apart from other physiatrists. Never afraid to voice her opinion, never once had she given up on a client.

What are they like on and off the job?

Frankly, the only difference between when she is on and off the job is her mannerisms and professionalism. Off the job she’s spending time with her family, some in the KPD and others not, though she is an aunt she acts like a motherly figure. She tends to “psycho****yze” her niece and nephews but never fails to be there for them. On the job she is polite, caring, lively, and level-headed, though not afraid to take down her walls in order to get through to a patient.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?

Ren’s outlook on her co-workers is nothing but positive. Teamwork and communication are never lacking with her and she never hesitates to collaborate with her co-workers. Her plans for the future is to continue working on her studies all while working as a phyciatrist. Eventually wanting to start a family of her own though the idea of having kids.. Isn’t an intriguing one for her.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?

Ren Ōmori struggles with extreme anxiety and ocd though she has worked extremely hard on it, is taking meds, and doesn’t let it affect her work or life. If anything she uses it to better connect with her patients.

BACKSTORY

Ren Ōmori, born on the date of 1990, June 1st, in Karakura, Japan, as the trees slowly began sprouting their early buds, a light rain shower glistened the day, to two loving parents. Ren’s growth and childhood was just like any other as she grew to become a healthy and energetic teen who had a natural passion for taking care of animals and those around her, generally being sweet to anyone and everyone. She had a strong sense of justice and compassion, helping everyone that she saw in need of assistance, even when they didn't ask for it. Born into a family whose motto is to save and help everyone no matter the difference and without judgment, Ren aspired to follow in and become like her family members, to make them and the people around her proud of her current and future achievements. This aspiration was at first just a bud when she was still little but the more she grew, the more studies, tasks and research she took on to be able to offer her all while on-duty to produce the best results, it was her main and only goal for her future. Ren volunteered at shelters, community groups and anywhere that she thought she’d be of use, being able to benefit those around her with her own hard earned abilities and knowledge gave her joy as she’d receive multiple sweet smiles from the individuals and animals she’d help as well as the simple yet meaningful thank you’s which only pushed her to work harder. By the age of 22, Ren had already made up her mind on what she wanted to do and become. She worked hard for many years in medical school and during her internships before the day finally came and Ren graduated with a MD degree, wasting no time to begin her duties within Karakura Hospital, the destination she so worked hard for since she was still learning how to treat bruises and cuts.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Ren Iku Ōmori

Characters Title:

Miss

Characters Given Name(s):

Ren
Ms. Ōmori
Iku
Aunt Ren

Characters Preferred Name:

Same as above

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:

Female

Characters Religious Domination:

Buddhism

Characters Marital Status:

Never Married

Characters Nationality:

Japanese

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

4 years

Working Experience(s):

4 years working in education
6 years working as a licenced physiatrist

Academic Degree:

Masters Degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Phycology
Doctorate
Therapy

Minor(s):

Criminology
International studies

Native Languages:

Japanese
Dutch

Other Languages:

Korean
JSL

Escuzme

Level 193
Escuzme
Escuzme
Omega
We appreciate you taking the time to apply, and we hope you're glad to hear your application has been accepted!
Refer to the Emergency discord upon seeing this.​

Users who are viewing this thread