Which timezone are you in?
GTM +2

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
on my Bloodmoon95220 acc:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish.61151/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-language-application.61891/
On my RedNeos acc:

Describe your activity on the server:
I have been playing for 5 years with one break that was last year cause of personal reasons and I round about play 4-24+hours a day. In general it has been amazing the best thing that had ever happen to me, these five years on srp is unforgettable i was given a amazing gift to explore talk meet people to have the time of my life and to also make friends live a life i only wish i could use my creativity in a way no one can explain attending classes and enjoying them learning and asking questions and i wish to do the same thats what i spend my time doing.

What is your motivation for applying?:
Well Occly i purely want to be apart of KPD for the fact of all my friends that are in KPD have said its a really fun job to have, I also think it has a lot more Roleplay experience to offer and over the years i had thought about this application but was not really sure but i guess its now or never. Being in KPD provides a lot more roleplaying experience's that i have been willing to try and be a part of for a long time

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
[All this info was taught to me by my friend and gained by watching them work]
Ranks of KPD

Main Division
Commissioner
Captain
Lieutenant
Sargent
Corporal
Patrol-Officer
Cadet
Detective Division
Detective Superintendent
Detective Chief Inspector
Detective Inspector
Detective Constable

Equipment
Pepper Spray
Breathalizer
Radio

Baton
Stun Blaster
Riot Shield
Gas Mask

Crowbar
Tanquilizerr

Luminol Spray
Latex Gloves
Body Camera
First-Aid Kit

Fingerprint Scanner

Emergency Hotline
The number to get into contact with both EMS or KPD is 110. These calls are then answered by the proper emergency service. Dangerous calls are responded to by KPD, and if severe enough, KPD must change into riot gear. There are some cases where both KPD and EMS show up to a scene, if there are injured people at the scene.

Fines
There are many offenses that are finable, such as jaywalking, loitering, etc. Along with some fines items get confiscated. A example is the illegal possession of a ballistic mask or bat, or un-prescribed medication.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
It is important to protect the town from the unbelievable high crime rates so this means that's there is a lot crime in Karakura the KPD is tasked with stoping/proventing criminals acts, such as vandalism, assaults, and murder. Without KPD, crime would be very high higher then anyone could imagen and the mortality rate would go super high The threat of police adds a level of realism, as crime is mostly done with the intention of not being caught, and if police presence was not around on the server, then crime would end up being shown all over in public.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?

I fully understand and will make sure to make it and cant wait

2.png

What's your character's full name?:
Kayla Kalogeropoulos

How old is your character (if accepted)?:

What are your character's gender and pronouns?:
Female Her/she/they

Please select your highest academic role at the time of writing this application:
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Masters

What languages does your character know besides Japanese?:
Italian

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
Women would stand before you looked about 5,4 and 57.35kg's her soft light brown
skin would compliment her smooth hourglass figure and her black hair and blue hair. her brown eyes would remind people of a
warm cup of hot coco. She would stand with confident and with a cold expression. She would carry the sent of fresh baked goods. If you looked closely to her left arm you could see something burnt into her arm"031" and if you lucky she will tell you about it. she would have light makeup on and a golden neckless on her neck that she never seemed to take off. Kayla when she walked she would have a walk of confidents her head held high.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
Kayla is a very calm female and would act the same as she would act in a normal situation, She is a very calm person mostly around her co workers she isn't afraid to stand for what she thinks is right and is also not afraid to accept that she was wrong if she thinks or understands she was. but overall she is a very calm and nice person to be around even if she has her temper and such.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
Kayla has a very good sharp eye and has very good commination skills so she likes teamwork and is pretty good at it because of her loyalty and compassion for her job but shes also fairly good at working solo cause then she dosent have to worry for more then one person but most of the time team work pushes her to work harder and better so she wants to see within team work she would like to see loyalty, kindness, strength, and more.

Backstory.png

Kayla Kalogeropoulos was born on her family trip to Hawaii with her parents, grandparents, Her older brother and his twin sister but she was Stolen at birth and put in a orphanage. The orphanage was located in the middle of nowhere on the lovely island of Hawaii or at least what people thought Kayla sow it differently she sow it as a hell whole and a place she never wanted to remember. the orphanage wasn’t the best place Kayla and a bunch of other stolen kids where kept away from each other in sound proof grey room’s with one bed and a bathroom on the other side of the room with a little slot to give them there one meal. most kids died from the lack of food but Kayla had started storing her food and only eating every two days with the food she had to survive. the only time she had seen a person was when she was 5 years old, they had taken her to a lab room and burned the number “031” on her right shoulder meaning she was claimed by them and was the 13 child to live that long.

When Kayla was 17 she was just laying in bed like normal then show a beam of light not knowing what it was she was scared and slowly looked where it was coming from and show that they had for gotten to lock her door as she put her hand in the light her eyes would widen as she felt the warm sunlight on her hand as she stared and tried to figure out what it was she started opening the door wider and show a long passage way with doors on every corner. There would be foot steps in the distance and kayla ran through two big double doors and she sow another pare of double door and another until she show a old lady standing she the lady looked at kayla for a second then pointed to a door. kayla would look at her a while until she walked to the door opening it as she show a road, cars, trees, and in the distance the ocean. As kayla looked around she sow a male in a suit he called her as if she was waiting for her and told her to follow him kayla stood there for a few seconds before going with the male. the male said his Devin, As she followed Devin he lead her to a plane.

3.png

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?
You can not legally have a pocket knife

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
1. Paracetamol
2. Cough Syrup
3. Eye Patch
4. Band-Aid's
5. Wooden Cane

Backstory (1).png
If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
Kayla would first pull the co worker aside and ask what they were doing as calm as she could but would be a little mad cause again she dose not like misbehaver so she would at least try to stay as calm as she could, then depending if they deny or come clean to them hurting the inmate she would act on that. if they deny it she would get a little mad and have to call another co worker and see if there was cctv recordings of what happened and then act on that as well. If they come clean she will bring it up with a higher up on what to do but either way shed contacted a higher up .

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
Kayla would first look at the situation before acting. she would look for a few thing before acting Who are they, Why are they assaulting her co worker, and how are they assaulting her co worker. if its a normal slap or punch fight she would step in the middle of the two but if its fight with weapons or just generally out of control she would step in and help her co worker and also call for back up.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
Kayla would first spend a few days getting proof and keeping a close eye one the co worker she would also ask another if they could help her out and other co workers if they know about this well keeping who the co worker that's is being watched identity under warps help. once she has all her prove against them she would present it to a higher up and let them decide what to do from that point.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
Kayla would first tell them how discussed she is for them to even suggest that then she would take them to a nearby wall and search them for any illegal items. Once Kayla is done she would give them a fine report it and go on with her day !

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.​

We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction, but
we have made this decision based on the following reason(s)

COMPETENCE
-
Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the
faction, we sometimes have to deny good applicants because there are
others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to
server reputation or due to the detail that was put to their application.

- A decisive factor that influences our decision is server reputation. We tend
to pick players who have been in the server for a while, and that have a
relatively clean history. We suggest applying for other factions / community
teams to improve how other players see you and boost your chances at
becoming part of our faction!

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (@Yonio) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread