mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Redoing it

Karma Tanaka

Level 1
IGN:

Main Account | KarmaRP | [Grade-12] Karma Tanaka-Kuznetsov

List your discord name and tag (name#0000):

(Please note, communication and discord access is vital, and not having access to the site is a dealbreaker for the team)

My current discord IGN and discriminator is: Axo#0987 (The period is in the name)

Additionally, do you have a microphone and can speak via discord?

I do and I am able to speak via discord.

Your time zone and current country of residence:

I live in Canada, Ontario where the time zone that I am in is EST.

Link any previous community team applications if applicable:

None, this is my first time applying for a community team.

Do you recognize you could be removed from the community team?

Yes, I understand that I can be removed from the community team. This is a possibility that I accepted when I agreed to be part of the team. I understand that if I am not meeting the requirements of the team or if my behavior is not in line with the team’s values, then I may be asked to step down from my role.

List a few things that may obstruct your progress/development on the Lore Team.

1. Limited Time: As with any volunteer organization, the Lore Team is composed of individuals who have other commitments outside of their volunteer work. This can mean that there are limited hours in the day for members of the team to dedicate to their tasks, which can slow down progress or development.

2. Unclear Guidelines: Without clear guidelines, it can be difficult for members of the team to know how to approach their work and how to best contribute to progress and development. This can lead to confusion and frustration.

3. Lack of Resources: Without the necessary resources, such as access to research materials or software, it can be difficult for members of the team to complete their tasks in a timely manner. This can lead to a lack of progress or development.

4. Communication Issues: Without effective communication among team members, it can be difficult to collaborate, brainstorm, and brainstorm effectively. This can lead to a stagnation of progress or development.

5. Personal Issues: Personal issues, such as lack of motivation or lack of confidence, can also hinder progress and development on the Lore Team. It is important to ensure that everyone on the team is supported and that they have access to the resources they need to be successful.

What makes you passionate about writing?:

Writing is an invaluable tool for self-expression and exploration. It allows me to express my thoughts, feelings, and opinions in a creative and meaningful way. Writing provides an outlet for me to be creative, develop my skills in communication, and share my ideas with others. I am passionate about writing because it helps me grow as an individual, explore new perspectives, and make meaningful connections with others. Writing gives me the freedom to explore and to create something that is uniquely mine. It is a way for me to tap into my imagination and bring forth ideas that are both meaningful and captivating. It is a way for me to tell stories and create worlds that transport readers to another place and time. Writing is a way for me to connect with people on a deeper level, to share my experiences and to encourage others. It is a way for me to be heard and to make an impact. Writing is an art form and it is one that I am passionate about.

Do you have any previous experience with writing lore or creative writing as a general aspect?:

Yes, I have extensive experience with writing lore and creative writing. I have been writing stories, poems and other creative pieces since I was in elementary school. I have written multiple novels, several short stories, and several poems. I have also written countless pieces of lore for various tabletop RPGs, video games, and other projects. My lore often includes detailed descriptions of cultures, locations, characters, and events. I also have experience writing in different genres, from fantasy to science fiction, horror to romance. My writing style is often vivid and descriptive, making use of strong imagery and sensory details to bring a story or setting to life. I use my knowledge of mythology, history, and worldbuilding to create believable, intricate worlds and characters. I have also edited and proofread for various authors and projects, giving me experience in both writing and editing.

In your own words, give your definition of lore:

Lore is a body of knowledge, traditions, and beliefs that are passed down from one generation to the next. Lore often includes stories, songs, and oral history that are used to explain the beliefs and customs of a particular culture or group. Lore often includes superstitions, folklore, and cultural practices that have been passed down over time, and can be used to help people understand the history of a culture and its values. Lore can be found in books, stories, songs, and other forms of media and is often used to teach lessons about life and morality.

WRITING PROMPTS:

RULES

You are expected to write in the third person, and narrate in a reliable and neutral tone. Do not focus your prompts specifically on one character’s perspective, but on a bigger picture. There is a 300-1000 word limit that applies to both prompts. Because of flow, if you need to go a little over or under, you are permitted to, but as soon as a prompt is 100 words outside the limit, you will be automatically denied.
The effort and quality of both prompts will be taken into consideration when we accept applications. (527 Words)
Karakura was a bustling, vibrant city, filled with life and opportunity. It was the perfect place to live, work and play. However, beneath the surface of this peaceful city lurked an ever-growing problem, one that threatened to tear Karakura apart.
Two gangs had been locked in a bitter rivalry for years, and their constant fighting had become a major source of conflict in the city. The two gangs, known as the White Ravens and the Black Eagles, were rival street gangs and criminal organizations who had been locked in a bitter struggle for years. The White Ravens were a ruthless gang with a reputation for violence, and their leader, a man known as 'Kenshin', was feared by many in Karakura. Kenshin had been a street thug before he rose to power, and he had built his gang up from nothing. He was known for his ruthless tactics and his willingness to use violence to get what he wanted.
The Black Eagles, on the other hand, were a more laid-back gang and were led by a man known as 'Kazuo'. Kazuo had been a businessman before he joined the gang, and he had a more business-like approach to his gang's activities. He was known for his more diplomatic approach to settling disputes, and he was respected by many in the city. The two gangs had been at war for years, and their fierce rivalry had caused a great deal of unrest in the city. The police had been intervening in the gang wars, trying to keep the peace, but their efforts had been largely unsuccessful. The violence had been escalating, and the citizens of Karakura were becoming increasingly concerned about their safety.
The gangs had been in a stalemate for months, with neither side willing to back down. Then, one day, everything changed. A powerful new gang leader had come to Karakura, a man known only as 'Goro'. Goro was a fearsome figure, and he had quickly taken control of both the White Ravens and the Black Eagles. He had vowed to bring an end to their war, and he had promised to bring peace and stability to the city.Goro's arrival had been welcomed by the citizens of Karakura, but the gang leaders were less than enthusiastic. Kenshin and Kazuo had both been wary of Goro, and they had been determined to maintain their grip on the city. However, Goro had been unfazed by their resistance, and he had quickly set about establishing himself as the leader of both gangs.The gangs had soon realized that they could no longer continue their war, and they had reluctantly agreed to a truce. Goro had quickly set about bringing peace and stability to the city, and his efforts had been successful. The citizens of Karakura had been relieved to see peace, and the gang wars had finally come to an end.
Karakura had once again become a peaceful, prosperous city. The citizens had been grateful for Goro's intervention, and they had been determined to ensure that the peace would last. The gangs had been forced to end their rivalry, and the city had finally been able to move forward.
#2 Create a folklore tale based on an existing area in Karakura of your choosing; tell us a story! Show us how creative you can get. Be sure to follow the above guidelines.
(610 Words)

Karakura was abuzz with activity. The streets were lined with shops, restaurants, and people out enjoying the summer day. Among the hustle and bustle, was an old man, walking with a slow but steady pace. He was an old man with a long white beard and a worn brown hat. He was making his way to the local park, which was known as the "Peaceful Garden".

The old man had been coming to this park for many years, and it was his favorite place in the entire city. He had always loved the tranquil atmosphere of the park and was always taken aback by the beauty of the area. As he walked through the park, he noticed that the trees had grown taller and the flowers had bloomed more vibrantly than ever before. He was in awe of the beauty and the peace that the park brought him. As the old man continued through the park, he noticed a small pond with a bridge in the middle of it. He had never noticed this pond before and was curious to know what was on the other side. He slowly made his way across the bridge, and as he reached the other side, the old man was astonished by what he saw.

In front of him was a small house, with a white picket fence surrounding it. There was a garden with a variety of flowers and a small fountain in the center. The old man was so captivated by the beauty of this place that he decided to enter the house. He walked up the steps and as he opened the door, he was surprised to find a room filled with books, paintings and furniture from all over the world. He saw a small table with an old-fashioned tea set and a large fireplace with a beautiful mural of a dragon painted on it. He was so enchanted by the house that he decided to stay for a while. The old man soon learned that the house belonged to a woman who had lived there for many years. She was a wise woman who had traveled all around the world and had collected many books and artifacts. She had also been blessed with a powerful magical ability, and she used her powers to bring peace and harmony to the people of the city.

The old man was fascinated by this woman and the stories she told him. He was so intrigued by her stories that he decided to stay a little while longer. Soon, the old man and the woman became close friends. One day, the old man asked the woman to tell him the story of the pond with the bridge. She told him that many years ago, a dragon had lived in the pond, and it had been a source of peace and harmony for the people of Karakura. But one day, the dragon was attacked by a powerful sorcerer and the dragon had to flee. As the dragon flew away, the people of Karakura had built the bridge to cross the pond in order to remember the dragon forever. The old man was so moved by the story that he vowed to come back to the park every day to remember the dragon and the peace it brought to Karakura. The old man was so inspired by the story that he decided to stay in the city and use his magical powers to bring peace and harmony to the people of Karakura. He became a highly respected figure in the city, and the people of Karakura grew to love and trust him.

To this day, the old man still comes to the park every day to remember the dragon and the peace it brought to Karakura. He does his best to use his magical powers to bring peace and harmony to the city and its people. He is a reminder to us all that peace and harmony can be found in even the smallest of places.

Oli

Level 120
gncme
gncme
Omega
Denied
We thank you for applying, however, the team has chosen to deny your application today.
We suggest you practice your sentence structure and diction.​

Users who are viewing this thread