Yes, I do. FJ#4501

Do you have a microphone?:
No, sadly.

How old are you? (Optional):
N/A

What is your time zone?:
EST

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I completely understand. I do not plan to be inactive on SchoolRP unless of a complete emergency.

Describe your activity on the server:
On SRP, I play nearly every day for at least an hour, but usually no more than seven hours. I usually play after 4PM EST, with the exception of weekends, where my playtime is far more spontaneous, and sometimes I'll play at 6AM, and sometimes at midnight. When I take breaks, they are nearly always just one day, and I'm back the next. When I play, I participate in events, go to the shopping district and sometimes just hang out with my friends in their apartments. I'll meet new people during school hours and after school hours in the plaza and I'll run around the town mindlessly trying to get my attributes higher.

Do you have any previous bans?:
No, I do not, nor do I plan to.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
ACCEPTED

Italian Application || FailedJarl78349 | SchoolRP

Vietnamese Application | SchoolRP
DENIED
Denied - RegalHarp1989 | Librarian Application | SchoolRP

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
RegalHarp1989 - [Grade-9]
FailedJarl78349 - [Grade-12]

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:

Currently, I am applying for English.

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
When I started on SRP, I met many faculty members, and I thought that I would love to be a faculty member, as well. I tried figuring out how I could do it, and eventually I asked a faculty member how, and they sent me a link to schoolrp.net and I decided that it would be too much work and gave up, but continued roleplaying, I've revisited the idea many times, writing librarian applications over and over, professor applications, reading through all the accepted teacher applications, gathering information on all the roles, trying to find the one that would suit me best, until I've now settled on trying to become a teacher.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:
Yes, I completely understand.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
Teacher class logs are a way to keep track on the number of classes that a teacher hosts a month so that they can get the amount of money that they truly deserve. A teacher must fill out a teacher class log for every class they host with the minimum of ten a month. Teacher class logs also ensure that teachers' accounts are staying active and that the character IC and OOCly is being responsible and filling out the inactivity log when they are becoming inactive.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
The rules that I will be enforcing in my classroom are:

Be Safe: People should be safe with their choices, not hurt themselves, or others.
Show Respect: People should show respect to the teacher and other students.
No Illegal Items: People should not bring illegal items into class, this includes alcohol, cigarettes, and weapons.
No Cursing: People should not curse in class.
Do not break the law: Do not assault people or plagiarize, and generally, just don't break laws.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I've been roleplaying for as long as I can remember, from pretending to be a pirate with my sister in grade school, goofing off with my friends in middle school and now, where I am in the world of MineCraft roleplay. For three to four months, I roleplayed on Hypixel, on different magic roleplays, usually as a teacher or sometimes a principal, making far too many characters, then I got bored, and wanted something more modern and less magical. I found SchoolRP in November of 2021 and loved it, I played on it with my brother, and we've been enjoying it ever since.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning: Head of Department
↳ Description: If someone is the head of department, they are well, the head, or the leader of a certain department (Example: if someone is the head of Physical Education, they are the most trained/experienced teacher in that department)

- QT
↳ Meaning: Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: A qualified teacher is a teacher who has finished their teacher training and has been able to host their own classes for a while.

- NQT
↳ Meaning: Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: A newly qualified teacher is a teacher who has recently finished their teacher training and is now able to host their own classes.

- UT
↳ Meaning: Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description: This is a person with the [Teacher] role, but they have not yet gone through teacher training, where they will be introduced to the faction lead, attend different activities while they are unable to host their own classes.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.:

In-Game teachers get paid 350,000 Japanese yen monthly if they host ten classes that month. There is an additional 50,000 Japanese yen that can be earned with five extra hosted classes. Teachers may teach the way they wish, some teachers may choose to give the class a lecture on the subject, some will give them an interactive activity, and some may give a paper/physical sheet of paper. A lot of it also depends on the subject being taught, a drama teacher isn't going to give a half hour lecture on how to act, but a maths teacher may give a half hour lecture on how to do maths. In teachers' spare time out of school, they do whatever any other adult in Karakura does (that does not include GangRP). But during school hours, teachers may walk around the school, monitoring Karakura students and stopping to chat with other faculty members. Teachers may also stop by the faculty lounge and have a short break there, or they can take time to themselves in their classroom. Teachers may do a lot of things during school, as long as it's appropriate, and semi-school related.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
Teachers are in SchoolRP to create a more realistic school day and system for student players. Teachers educate the students so they can pass their college exams and also create a disciplining system as well as an adult figure during school hours, as without teachers, Karakura High School students would barely interact with any adults.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
Karakura High School works on the MoSCoW system, which basically means, Must Have, Could Have, Should Have, Wouldn't or Would Have.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

Physical Appearance
Faye Jahii is a gender fluid individual who stands at 5"1 with shimmering yellowish blonde hair to match their yellowish beaming eyes. Faye's complexion would be a pale pink, although they barely ever wore makeup. Faye's blonde hair fell below their shoulders in the back, and just above their chin in the front of the head.
Below is a NameMC render of the skin for Faye.
1671203549478.png
Outlook on Students/Faculty Members
Faye Jahii sees students as mutuals, although, they still understand they must be professional with their students during school hours. Faye appreciates when students are sincere and authentic with them, because it shows Faye that they create safe, comfortable environments for the students that they value. Faye enjoys being able to relate and talk to people near their age who live and work in the same space as them. Faye appreciates making faculty member's days better and always keeps out hope that they would do the same for Faye.
Personality
Faye Jahii is the type of person you'll notice sitting alone, but when you take the time to sit and talk to them, they'll open up and share meaningful life stories. Faye tends to be reserved, strolling through Karakura with ear buds in their ears, confidently singing along to pop music. No matter what Faye is feeling on a given day, they'd remain positive and carefree, keeping their chin up. Faye has a mild temper, only raising their voice when they have to. Faye would keep up with the times, and able to relate to people their own age, people older than them, and younger, as well.

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
Faye would rush over to the students and let them know that school is not the time for swearing, "Listen, I understand that you swear outside of school hours, but during school hours, it is unacceptable." Faye would say as they smiled at the students. Faye would walk away, but still listen in on their conversation to make sure that they did not swear, if they continued swearing, Faye would turn around quickly and once again lecture the students, "Do not swear during school hours. You will face further punishment if you do not obey this rule." resolving the issue, Faye would walk away. Just to be sure, once an hour Faye would walknear the group, just in earshot to make sure they weren't swearing once more.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
Faye would begin by addressing the class with a stern voice, "Class," Faye would walk up to the chalkboard and draw a tally mark in the low left corner with chalk, "Three tally marks and you'll face punishment if you are not paying attention. Although, I know that will not happen, as we want to pass our exams, correct?" Faye would continue the lesson, and if students once more were not listening, Faye would write down the full names of the students who were not paying attention before once more drawing another tally mark on the board, "Pay attention..." Faye then went on to list the students that they wrote down the names of, "If I did not just say your name, you may come up to my desk and get a prize." As the students crowded around their desk, Faye would hand each of them at random a pen, pencil or a small, wrapped edible as they headed back to their seats. Faye then continued the lesson. If students once more were not paying attention, Faye would draw a third tally and hand a detention slip to the students who were not paying attention, smiling at each of them. After the slips were handed out, Faye would continue the lesson.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
When Faye walks into the teacher's lounge, they find a table and sit at it. Faye would take out the assignments they assigned that day from their briefcase along with their red pen. They placed the stack of papers and the pen on their table. They grabbed their phone from their pocket and a pair of earbuds, they began playing their Spotify playlist titled, 'Taylor Swift: The Icon,' they began grading the papers while humming to Taylor Swift's 'Style' and 'Karma.' Once Faye finished their grading, they would scan the room for a faculty member that appeared to not be having a good day, Faye would walk up to the faculty member and ask them if they wanted to have a dance party, if the faculty member said no, Faye would respect their answer and eat pretzels while whispering the lyrics to 'Mastermind' and 'Wonderland.' Although, if the faculty member said yes, Faye would unplug their earbuds and play their music aloud at a decent volume level, that was not disrupting anyone, but still hearable. Faye would ask the faculty member if they had any song requests, if they did, Faye would play all the requests before leaving the lounge when it was that time.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
as students crowded around Faye's desk to collect their prizes, Faye reached into their desk drawer and grabbed a handful of wrapped edibles, pencils, pens and notebooks and handed them at random to the well-behaved students as they took the prizes and walked back to their seats.
/me would close their laptop and shove it into their briefcase and place the briefcase under their desk. Faye slowly rose from their chair and walked to the door, they walked into the halls. They closed the door and locked it behind them before walking through the halls, monitoring students before they ate their lunch.
/me as they waited for the students to complete their assignments, Faye walked around the room slowly with their hands together behind their back, they would monitor the students and make sure they were all on task and trying their hardest, as Faye passed each student, they looked at the paper on their desk and skimmed over their paper while still, very slowly walking.
/me skipped around the classroom happily, slapping an assignment on each of the desktops, smiling as their blonde hair waved in the air. Once all the desks had an assignment at it, Faye skipped back to their own desk, and announced that all students should start their test.

Backstory
Faye Jahii was born in 1992 in Karakura, Japan from their parents, Farah Jahii and Fabricous Jahii. Farah Jahii was 27 and was teaching third grade in an elementary school, the same elementary school that Fabricous Jahii taught at. He taught the fourth grade. Farah and Fabricous bounced class ideas off of each other and had a set time, which lasted three to five hours where they would do lesson plans, and they would even sometimes help each other with the lesson plans. Faye would always want to help their mom and dad, but they would refuse and tell Faye to play with their younger sister, Flora. Flora was born in 1998, when Faye was six years old. They loved each other and played with each other daily. They played board games such as Checkers, Connect Four, and Monopoly together when their parents were doing lesson plans. Faye and Flora both fantasised about one day both becoming teachers just like their mom and dad. When Faye was old enough to go to Kindergarten, they went to the same school that their mom and dad worked at, while Flora was in the daycare system at the school. After school each day, Faye would walk to their mom’s classroom and then they’d all drive home together after getting Fabricous and Flora from their rooms. When Faye was in the third grade, they were not in their mom’s class, but when they were in fourth grade, they were assigned to their dad’s. That was one of Faye’s favourite years during their school experience. Flora eventually started Kindergarten in 2004, when their youngest daughter, Fazel was born. Fazel also went to the daycare system at their school, as it accepted anyone from a month old to six years. This was the same year that Faye left for middle school. Faye went to a small, very diverse middle school, in the same district as their elementary school. In the district, there were only two elementary schools, so middle school was pretty similar to elementary school. Although, this was the time that Faye figured out they were gender fluid. In Faye’s seventh grade year, they discovered what the LGBTQIA+ community was. They thought about it, and discovered that they still liked men, but that they were not a woman. Faye thought they were a non-binary person with the pronouns She/They for four months. In these four months, they didn’t tell anyone about it, besides their younger sister Flora, who was supportive, but still just called them ‘she.’ Faye wasn’t offended, they knew that Flora was just saying that so that their parents wouldn’t become suspicious. But, slowly Faye began to notice that they were gender fluid, not non-binary. Faye told their sister once they were most certain that they were gender fluid. Flora encouraged Faye and reluctantly told Faye that she, too had been questioning and had discovered that she was a lesbian. Faye supported Flora on their journey of self-discovery as they comforted each other in a warm embrace. Faye eventually came out to their parents and Fazel, letting them know of their ever-changing pronouns. Faye’s parents were supportive and tried their hardest. They eventually got down the pronouns and used They/Them on Faye every day when Faye was in the 9th grade, starting high school. Faye went through high school with barely any troubles. They found a boyfriend, his name was Alex. Alex and Faye dated romantically until senior year, when Alex admitted that he couldn’t handle a relationship anymore, and needed time to himself. Faye wasn’t mad, as they understood, they assured Alex it was alright, and they stayed friends through college. Faye decided they were going to pursue becoming the teacher they promised their younger sister and parents that they would be. Faye decided on a high school English teacher.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Faye Jahii
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mx.
Given Name(s): Faye
Preferred Name: For adults, Faye, for students, Mx. Jahii

Age (Minimum is 27): 30
Religious Denomination: Jewish
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japanese
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):
2 at a restaurant in high school

Academic Degree: Master's Degree
Year of Graduation: 2018
Major(s): English
Minors: Elementary Education, Library Sciences

Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: Vietnamese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No, I do not.

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application: N/A

Do you have any questions?: I do not.

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso