mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Rei Kiyama | Biography

atkoi

Level 27
rei 2.png

-'Today's mistakes turn into tomorrows lesson. It's alright to make a mistake, as long as you learn from it.'
-'I built a tower to protect myself from the emotions that wreaked havoc on me for years. Yet, with just a smile, Koyuki Okinowa crumbled it and caught me in her loving embrace. I love you.'

≪•◦ ★ ◦•≫

A video would start, a masculine male stood before the lens awkwardly, his thin fingers reaching up to adjust his glasses on top of his head. He tilted his head back as his icy blue gaze focused on the camera before him. The room he stood in was empty, with white walls and Cherrywood floors that shone with the sunlight beaming in from bay windows on his right. "Hello, Karakura. I know this is probably the last thing you expected from someone such as myself. I'd assume that you came here of your own accord and curiosity, so stick around a bit and I'll introduce myself, yeah?" He'd flash a small smile, it seemed almost nervous. .

≪•◦ ★ ◦•≫

┌─────┿─☆─┿─────┐
General Information
└─────┿─☆─┿━────┘

Full Name: Rei Takei Kiyama
First Name: Rei | レイ
Surname: Takei | 武井
Nationality: Korean - Japanese

Nicknames:

'Mr. Kiyama' -

Given to him by the students of Karakura highschool, Rei had grown most accustomed to this name. It is a reminder of his purpose in Karakura, and a reminder of what he has gone through in order to become a teacher. This is something you'll see a majority of the populace refer to him as.
'Rei-rei' -
This is the nickname he had been given by one of his students, Nyoko H. Kamata. There isn't much else to it, although Nyoko has always been seen as a daughter figure to him. Moreso of the fact that she was an orphan and he always held a soft spot for people such as her.
'Sticker man' -
Being a teacher in Karakura, he felt his classes could be improved upon if he gave stickers to students. Something that quickly had given him the nickname 'Sticker man'. He enjoys handing stickers out to the good noodles who deserve it, so keep an eye out!
'Dad' -
Despite only having one adopted child, many students refer to him as Dad. Whether this is due to him being a father figure to many, or if they actually want him to adopt them. . it's a nickname he finds amusement in.

Marital Status: Widowed
Occupation(s):
Art teacher of Karakura Highschool

┌─────┿─☆─┿─────┐
Appearance
└─────┿─☆─┿━────┘

Height: 6'1
Weight: 156 lbs
Hairstyle and color:
Rei tends to keep his hair styled in a simple curly-curtains style. His hair is a pitch black, tending to stray into messy waves if he doesn't keep up on it. In the sun it has glints of dark blue and violet.
Eye color: Ice blue
Skin color:
Tanned skin, although it's unsure which part of his genes it comes from.
Pronouns: He/Him
Sexuality: Bisexual, heavy male leaning
Scent:
He tends to smell like baked apple pie, sometimes vanilla bean or warm peppermint tea.

Tattoo(s):
-A small pile of Surprise lily's with the name '해원" written beneath it. He got the tattoo after his late wife died, and it rests on the left side of his ribs.
-A tattoo sleeve filled with yellow tulips, white babys breath, black berries and white orchids took up his right arm from his shoulder down to his wrist.

Carving(s):
-N/A he isn't a gangrp'er. Lmao.

Piercings:
-His lobes were pierced but that was about it.

Body build:
-He sports a lean athletic build, this is due to him having played Football in college while studying to be a teacher.

Voice:
-His voice was a low, calming baritone.

Handwriting:

Rei signature.png

Rei Signature 2.png

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

Physical appearance:
WIP

Posture:
WIP

┌─────┿─☆─┿─────┐
Personality