players online

Denied Reib's Event Team Application

Kyameroni

Level 5
┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑

IGN: Reib

Discord: Kyameroni#2135
Explain your activity on the Server:
I joined SchoolRP back in 2018/2019, and I have continued to play ever since. It's been quite the experience seeing a map change so many times and have see buildings fall, and buildings grow, the same with characters. Of course like anyone else I have taken time off the server due to things happening in real life such as college, to working, but have managed to keep up a decent activity throughout all. Due to Corona Virus, I have a lot of spare time on my hands due to both of my jobs closing and have been putting a lot of my time into playing SRP. Currently on the server, I am playing the first ever male cheerleader for the high school cheer team. Before this I played Kirby Ambrosio, a stereotypical cheerleader. Being on the cheer team means my activity must be consistent, and I must be on most of the time to keep up the teams reputation.

What previous experience do you have working in a team?:
As I mentioned above, I am on the high school cheer team, and have remained on it since the 21st May 2020. Being on the cheer team involves getting a long with your team and calling with them quite often which I have no issue with and have been able to do ever since I joined the team. Late 2019 I was promoted to college cheer captain on my character Abi Roswell. I was captain for several months holding practises, showing up to events etc. A few months after the college cheer team was formed, as was the event team. I was one of the first members of the event team and attended many events, and even hosted some of my own alongside the rest of the team. I eventually lost my role due to going inactive around December 2019 I think it was. I work super well in teams, and love to getting inspiration flowing amongst a group of people, coming up with ideas for events that people will remember. I'm a great listener, and I'm quite honest when I need to be.

What makes you different from other applicants:
To start off, I'd like to think the past experience I have on the event team makes me somewhat different then the others, seeing as I was on it for a few months. However, other than that I wouldn't say I'm much different than the next application you read. Everyone has their own unique and creative ideas, however I'd like to think I can come up with ideas that will stay in peoples minds for their time playing SchoolRP. Naturally, I'd like to think that I can come up with interesting events ideas aswell as plots relatively fast. Another thing, I think my experience on teams and captain roles give me a bit of an edge as I have worked in a team with multiple different people, who have totally different personalities and ambitions. Not to sound over confident, but I'd like to think I have a somewhat more creative mind than others, and a more mature one too. I think my age gives me a bit of an advantage. A lot of the time I like to think outside of the box, and instead of keeping events strictly realistic, I could work with the team to create something spectacular.

Provide a detailed event proposal that would be seen by the Event-Team
Event One:
Annual Picture Day.
So for my first event idea, I was thinking about hosting a school picture day. The event would require all students to show up in their school uniforms, and line up outside of the gymnasium. There will be a plain blue background with a high stool standing in front of it. The students are to walk in one by one, and are to sit on the stool, facing the camera and will have their photo taken by a member of staff, or someone with amazing shaders such as @Tippie or @Aania. The screenshots could be sent into #screenshots of the official Roleplay Hub Discord server for people to see. I think the idea of a school picture day is rather realistic and they happen in real life every year from what I am aware. There will be solo pictures, and pictures for the all of the teams of the server. These pictures could be roleplayed out as being printed into a year book, and could possibly become an annual thing to show progression of peoples characters, and the teams of the school. I believe we have only ever had one picture day, and that was almost two years ago.

Event Two:
Spring Fling.
As we enter the Spring season, all of the students are super excited for the Spring Fling dance. The event would be put together by the council, or the "prom committee" Just like any other dance, the students can ask each other to attend the dance, with some corny, and cringe proposal. At the dance, it would of course be decorated with flowers, stalls for food and of course a photobooth. The dress code would be strictly flower related, giving players the opportunity to think outside of the box with their suits and their dresses. Like any normal school dance there will obviously be a king and a queen, and that is all up to the students to vote. They can nominate themselves at a stand and they will all be added into a poll, and as the night goes on a poll will be taken to decide who deserves the crown just like previous dances.

Event Three:
Pep Rally.
Both of the cheer teams will put together their own routines full of chants, and moves as an opening show to get the football teams hyped up and ready for a football maych. The students that are not on any teams will be seated on the bleachers, while the cheer team performs. Music will be played form the speakers while they cheer and chant. Once they're done, the Dean or the Principal will introduce the football teams into the gymnasium one by one so the students can cheer them on and get excited to see their favourite footballer. The idea of a pep rally would be to celebrate not only the school teams, but also the schools rep and pride. It is such an honour to be apart of a school that has an amazing sports team. Just like the picture day, we have only ever had one pep rally on the server, and this was before there were two teams.

Other Notes:
I have multiple other ideas and views I would love to share with the Event Team, and work on as a team. I think with the whole Corona Virus thing going on, amazing events will keep the server alive and keep people from thinking about online classes, and things that could be troubling them. My main reasoning for applying is because I am seeing a lot of people I know and that I am friends with leaving the server due to it not being as lively as it used to be, and I would love to help the team bring back old players with new and fresh events. I would also like to mention my previous, and only ban that I have had in my three years playing SchoolRP. I was banned for a little less than three months from what I can remember for toxicity to players of the server, mostly and mainly m friend group who I am now very close with again. I have learned from my mistakes, and will not be making the same mistake again. I would like to uphold a great reputation for both the cheer team, and the event team if my application is successful.
I hope you enjoyed reading my application, and I hope you will consider me for a spot on your team. Thank you for reading.

┕━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┙

hebwig

Level 111
DENIED

- Due to your history, the overall shortness of this application, and the commonly suggested events (lack of uniqueness) throughout this application, you will not be accepted to the team. However, I do thank you for applying and showing interest in the event team.

Users who are viewing this thread