mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted Rei's Application for Algebra Teacher (Head of Department)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rei

Level 1
OOC INFORMATION

IGN (In Game Name):
ReiAkumuKiru

Previous bans:

1 for being an idiot and responding to a metagamer

Describe your activity on the server:

I usually try to fit in 1-5 hours everyday. On weekdays its that much, but on weekends it can go up to 12 hours.
Do you have TeamSpeak3?
Yes
Do you have a microphone?
Yes
List your current and past applications:
I have applied for student council secretary, and I am now applying for Algebra teacher.

What is your motivation for applying?:

I want to be an algebra teacher because there has been no other algebra teacher. I also want to teach the students math, and make use of the calculator in the server.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):

I have taken notes from my Algebra teacher IRL and I have been to many classes in the server. I have taken note of what is wrong and what needs fixing when tutoring the students. For example, some teachers do not answer some questions, and some do not give proper instructions. (not specifying)

Your Teachers In Game Name (Make it relevant to your Minecraft Name):

Mr.Kiru (Referred to as Rei by other teachers.)

Your Teachers In Game Age:

Teachers Subject:

Algebra

Have you read & understood the megathread?

I have read and understood the megathread.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?

I would change the overall friendliness and strictness of the group. I don't really see the teachers in the night (I live in new York) and that's when all the problems and hacking happen. I would also try to keep it how it is, because the teachers are nice, and who doesn't like nice teachers?

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in game and out of game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in there spare time in general.

Teachers are people to respect. In game, the teachers are to be treated well with respect, and out of game, teachers should be treated as someone you like. Whether they are bad or not, they should be treated nicely and respected. The salary of the teacher depends on their role. If you are head of the department, you are going to get more than an average teacher. Teachers need to teach with respect, but strict actions and motives. They need rules and have to teach the right things, as well as respecting the students, while socializing with them and knowing them at the right times. In a teachers spare time, they grade papers, plan lessons, and learn themselves accordingly. They eat, sleep, drink, like a normal person as well, so don't consider them to be otherworldly.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:
Teachers are important to the SchoolRP server because they are the people who keep the server alive, besides the staff. A school, needs teachers to perform, or else it would not be a school.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

My character's name is Rei Akumu Kiru. He is male, 5'10, and weighs around 160 lbs. He is on the muscly side, and has pale skin, he dresses formally or casually depending on his previous day. He has black hair, straightened out, long and flowing just below his eyes. He has silver/gray eyes, which glister on a sunny day. His lips are never chapped, and he has a fine jaw line. He has no abnormalities, he does have major depression, but he hides it. He was born March 24th, and he was born in Japan. His father is Japanese, and his mother is German. He is straight, and an atheist, As well as a democrat. He tends to smile and make "hip" jokes, and he loves his students.
He tends to play around with them as well as teach them at the same time. He believe every student has a potential, and give everyone a chance. He thinks as all of the teachers as his own friends. He plans to be a principal in the future, and strives to be the best. He isn't married, but plans to be. The man likes to play sports like soccer and football, as well as baseball. He enjoys his culture as well. He loves Japan and Germany. His style of teaching is very fun but also strict at the same time. If angry, he tends to lower his eyelids, and make a face. He will yell at times, but most of the time he is calm.
Rei enjoys going to parties, and he loves to have a good time, but he is usually busy. Along with that, he tends to play with his hair, which distracts him during working. He is distracted easily. He likes to eat sweet things like candy and chocolate, and his favorite, pumpkin pie. He also loves brownies, and he knows how to cook. Once every month, if the grades of his students are good, he bakes them brownies, having the principal's consent. He also celebrates every holiday and gives no homework on Fridays. Rei is a good guy, but he has mood swings here and there, and he can get a little hyper, but he's cool.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

I would walk up to them and send every one of them to detention, then ask questions and lecture them about cursing and swearing.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?

I stand up, and yell out and catch everyone's attention, then lecture them for a short while to listen.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?

When in a teacher lounge, my character is calm, relaxed, and chill. He tends to drink coffee and read the news, he also thinks about his next lessons and how the students are progressing.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.
  • /me taps his fingers on the desk, while grading the students papers
  • /me whistles a tune in the hallway
  • /me 's eyelids lower, and face straightens, while he is ready to lecture the students
  • /me sips on his coffee while he reads the news
  • /me plays with his hair and gets distracted
  • /me eats a brownie and enjoys it too much
  • /me makes a bad pun
  • /me tries to act hip
BACKSTORY

Rei Akumu Kiru was born March 24th, 1993. He grew up in Tokyo, Japan. His mother, Claire, and his father, Yuki lived in a small house in a suburban area, with many other houses lined up along his house. He had a twin sister, but she was given away at birth. They grew up separately. Rei lived this life for 13 years, until the drama started. His parents, Claire and Yuki, started fighting and eventually divorced. The divorce left Rei in a state that was depressing. Rei eventually got over it, and his parents remarried, he stayed with his father. Yuki got married to his step-mother, Akane. Claire got married to a man named Brian, who both died in a plane crash. This only added to Rei's state. Later on, 3 months after the plane crash, Yuki and Akane perished in a robbery. Rei became an orphan, and was adopted by his Twin sister's parents, and they lived together from then on. His twin sister was named Rosie, and they had much in common, but they were also different in many ways. They fought when they were living together. When all of that happened, Rei was 15, and he devoted himself to school. But soon after he became interested in girls, and found himself a girlfriend. Of course, Rei knows about his luck and prepared himself for heartbreak. 4 months later, and they broke up. The girl, Madoka, cheated on him and left him heartless and depressed. He was fine with schoolwork, but he was depressed until he graduated and got into college. He majored in mathematics and sciences. He met a girl, named Rose, and he thought "No way, not again." but, Rose was the one to lighten him up and eventually become his bride. They became close and she recommended for him to become a teacher, and so, he did. He visited the school and applied, and he ended up being an Algebra teacher. He plans on having kids and becoming principal. Ever since his life has been happy, and he has been getting better.

Additional notes about your application (if any):

The backstory is 347 words.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread