Status
Not open for further replies.

Rei

Level 1
IGN: ReiAkumuKiru

Role in School Council: Student Council Secretary

Expected activity (out of ten): 8/10

RL Age (note that it does not matter how old you are): 13

Previous Applications: Application for Student Council that was denied for unbolding and bolding

Motivation for joining: I want to be a better person, make up for my sins. Make something out of my useless life. I would love to join the student council and help the school.

What is the School Council?: A Student Council is a representative structure for students only, through which they can become involved in the events and happenings of the school, working in partnership with school management, staff and parents for the benefit of the school and its students.

What happens in the School Council? : In the school council, students develop, review and evaluate school improvement programs and school budgets. The members of the site council are generally elected by their peers. They also make decisions or advise the principal on the school budget and the academic or school improvement plan. In addition to academic planning, many site councils are also responsible for making decisions about parent engagement, safety and discipline.

[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a councilor, the chairman submits an awful idea, what do you do? :

As a councilor , I would politely object the idea and submit an idea or consider another councilor's idea. I wouldn't say the idea was awful, but I would say it isn't the best plan for the situation.

You submit an idea, everyone hates it, how do you react? :

I would brush off my idea, and either think of a better one, or follow through with another idea of my fellow councilors.

You have become the school president, what is your first speech:

Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for considering me to be your next class president. Since freshman year, I have been a passionate advocate for our student body. I've seen many rules broken, and I could not tolerate them, I immediately rush to stop it at once. Since then, many people stopped MetaGaming and FailRping, which proves to be a huge success on my part. Many other righteous pupils became proactive about the rules and decided to report them as well. The following year, I was elected School Vice-President (Or Council Treasurer). One achievement I find functional was the increasing of funds and accountability of the expenses. A website keeps track of the budget of the student council and transactions made. As well as events set up and successfully carried out. If elected, I will continue to fight for justice, transparency, and equality for our student body. I will reform the course registration system so that selections can be made electronically, increasing efficiency and minimizing frustrating errors.

My record exemplifies passionate, self-driven advocacy on behalf of all of us. I care about your interests and your voice. I care about making sure campus opportunities are as equally distributed as possible for each and every one of you. Come share your ideas, and I will make them happen.

You are being removed from your position, how do you react?

I am terribly sorry for not meeting your expectations and I can see why you have removed me from this position. Thank you for considering me the opportunity of being in this position. I was impressed by how well this council has improved the school. Keep me in touch, if you need me of any assistance I am always here.

[IC SECTION]

You are writing a letter to the school principal, how do you convince him to let you be his role?

Dear Principal,

Thank you for reading my letter. My name is Rei Akumu Kiru. I am part of the student council and you can consider me to be the future of this school. I would like to substitute you in the role of School Principal, as I would like you to rest and leave the school in my hands. I plan to make changes and repair this school. You have done excellent as a Principal, but I think its time to let someone else take this role. I will precede the future for this school. I will enforce the rules and handle the opportunities of this role, I will handle all work and papers from the school and keep the School Supervisors happy. I am fine if you do not choose me to substitute you in this role, but I recommend doing so. Once again, thank you for taking your time and reading this letter, it will benefit you and this school in many ways.

Sincerely,

Rei Akumu Kiru

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread