mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted ReloadingPages-Music Teacher

Status
Not open for further replies.

oph

Level 165
IGN (In Game Name): ReloadingPages
Previous bans: In December of 2016 I was temp banned for not using LOOC for out of role-play. That was when i didn’t understand the rules of this server.

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: Yes I do understand that the answers are mostly found in the documents.

Describe your activity on the server: My activity on the SchoolRp is very frequent. I tend to come on the server a lot and roleplay with my friends, sometimes even random people when i get the chance to. On week days I tend to stay on the server for at least 6 hours a day.

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Yes I do go on there mostly every day or when i have the chance to.

Do you have a microphone? Yes I do if I didn’t i would not be allowed to talk on TS due to not having one.

List your current and past applications: My past application was for Office Worker, that application did get accepted but unfortunately my rank has not yet been changed and I feel like this job would suit me way more than the other one.

What is your motivation for applying?: My motivation for applying is that I experience tons of roleplay on this server and that I also have a hobby of playing the violin in real life, so I would like to teach others about my experience, i have noticed i could help others as well and help them start to like music too just like how I do!
Have you read the megathread for Teachers?
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-code-of-conduct.1038/ ?
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/faculty-handbook.1981/ ?
yes i have read these and understood them carefully.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):~ In teacher wise i’m a teacher on another server. i have gotten admin on there also from working and doing my job but recently the server had closed due to not being able to keep it ruining. in general i am a music major in my school majoring in Strings violin and choir as in singing

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:
1.(Trainee) Trainee.
2.(NQT) Newly Qualified Teacher.
3.(QTLS) Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills.
4.(HD) Head of Department.
Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers?
I have understood and read all of them.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?
I would try to host a class once a week therefore we will have one class taught at least every week. The rules are amazing but i feel like adding another member will make the team stronger.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

The average salary of a teacher ranges from 200-250k Yen each mont, each teacher gets payed on the 16th of each month but also has to pay rent for their apartments as well. The purpose of teachers is to inform the students on real life facts and how things in the world change. And to improve the knowledge of the students. In a teachers spare time they may plan their next session of class or grade papers for the students’ grade and what they did in class. Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: The teachers help students learn. they don’t teach false things. Teachers also encourage students to pursue their dreams so they can be successful in the future.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

(trainee) the trainee would have to ask the HD to host a class. In fact a trainee cannot host a class at all. They have permission to watch a class and get a better understanding and though process on how to teach their own class, but must ask a teacher if they can watch their class, first.

Newly Qualified Teacher(NQT): You have the rights to host a classroom but you will still need approval from the HD to host one. You must also get an HD to observe while you teach, it is fine to make some mistakes here, your close to being a teacher!

(Qualified teacher Learning and skills) ~ QTLS means you are now a real teacher and can host a classroom any thing in the day, but still need the observation of an HD, Trainees are able to watch these classes but not train the QTLS Teacher since the trainee is still in training, but trainees are allowed to take notes from these classes to improve their classes.

(Head of department )(HD): The responsibility of head of department is where you have to plan classes for others in your department, this is also the highest rank you can get. If someone in your department is already HD, then it is really rare you would become the HD.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: The planning on the server is called MOSCO system(Must have, Should Have, Could Have) this system makes planning easier and helps teachers stay neat with their work.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

The personality of my character is brave and kind, but if someone is talking back to her she does not let it flow she makes sure a student does not think they are overpowered. she wants to encourage students and make sure they don’t Think they will never be able to succeed their goals and accomplish their dreams she wants to make sure every student gets some where in their lives.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: i would simply explain to Them how they are breaking rules and that. if they reply with something rude i’d tell them not to or get a higher ranked staff member to help with this situation.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?
i would simply tap an instrument and get their attention to listen to me, but if one of them does not i’d walk up to them and talk to them.
When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act? The personality of my character is brave and kind, but if someone is talking back to her she does not let it flow easily, instead she makes sure a student does not think they are overpowered. She wants to encourage students and make sure they don’t Think they will never be able to succeed their goals and accomplish their dreams, she wants to make sure every student gets some where in their lives.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.

/me closes eyes to listen to the student(s) sing/play.
/me plays D string on the violin.
/me sings the scale and asks them to repeat.
/me smiles at (name) of how much they improved.
/me taps foot on ground to the beat.

BACKSTORY

The day Samantha was born she started working at her parents farm. She never liked the farm life. And her biggest dream was to go to Japan to live there. At the farm Sam’s favorite thing to do was grow crops! She would always plant a new flower in her mini garden. There she had a flower pot with a poppy near her window. She would draw pictures of people in Japan standing with delicious food and in front of tall buildings. She always fantasized every day about Japan. Each birthday of hers she would ask her parents to go to Japan as a trip but they would remind her that they are poor and have less money then normal people. She would also be informed that the rates are going down on their farm. At the age of 5 her parents died in a car crash. Life suddenly hit her like a rock and became very hard for her. After that incident she had a big fear of cars. She was soon adopted by two loving parents that loved her dearly and thought she was beautiful. but Samantha thought that they where only being nice to her and that she was ugly. She was always insecure about her body. When she was 13 she asked her new parents to go to Japan, and they surprisingly agreed to her request. Days and days have past and they finally arrived at Japan at last. She was so happy and soon she attend Takashima Highschool For 4 years. she had a friend named Kat (Kitttkat), which she met when at the Family Store exploring around the area, Sui(severeabuse), which she met one day when she was reading a book and Sam questioned what book it was, Katt (treekatt), who she met because of Sui, and Murphy(1975m), which she met because of Katt. And they were all best friends and helped each other with learning too! Sam was not as good in math as Kat was so Sam was frequently helped by Kat with her math. Sam had a huge passion for music, she would sing and play her violin everyday. Her step parents inspired her to do it! She was really happy to play, so she took classes for it. Even though it was not music, going to Mr.Berry’s/Mr.Gordis’s classes were her favorite classes! He helped all the students understand the basics of hardcore math. She was not struggling as much. A few years pass and she is in her senior year. She took the test to move on and go to Takashima University to learn more. She took computing classes with her friend Kat, Omi, and Katt. They all shared a dorm together and within a few years she didn’t talk to omi as much. But she still talked to Katt and Kat because they were her best friends. She always hated Troy. He always separated her, Murphy, and Katt because Troy hated Sam for no reason! Nobody knew why but her, Wild (her other friend) was also friends with Troy. She went to all the lessons done by Mr.Spicy. She found them interesting and educational, so she decided she wanted to help out at her old school, and now she is applying for music teacher at Takashima and hopes she gets accepted.
IN CHARACTER
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Samantha soto
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss.Soto
Given Name(s): Samantha
Preferred Name: Sam

Religious Denomination: N/a
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: American
Current Location: Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 1 year
Working Experience (# of years): 8 years

Academic Degree: Arranging music

Year of Graduation: 2008
Major(s): arranging music
Minors: conducting

Native Languages: english
Other Languages: a little Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: TESOL certificate
Preferred Teaching Subject: Music

Additional notes about your application (if any): i am a college student at the moment. I was accepted as an office worker but the owner (Duckings) has not gotten to the point to be able to change it since he is so busy improving our amazing server.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread