Melotism

Level 13
Melotism
Melotism
Omega+
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name): ItsMelody

Discord Name & Tag: itsmelody SkyKate#6955

Which timezone are you in? GMT+1 (Paris)

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications: Language Application French & Dutch. Shopkeeper Application Strays. Shop Employee Applications

Describe your activity on the server: If i had to rate it on a scale of 1/10 i would give it a 8.5. I just went to college and am mostly active around 3 to 5/6/7/8 PM (Paris)

What is your motivation for applying?: I wanna work at the police department to keep my home and homes for many others a safe place, to live happily in without fearing for criminals

What knowledge do you have of Police Work? None. Im a fast learner (i learned 5% of french in 1 day. 1 DAY!!) so i'd like to learn more during police training

Why is Police important to SchoolRP? It keeps the city of Karakura save and also keeps the citizens living in there have a safe and secure life!

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished? Yes i do.

In-Character (IC) Section

What's your character's full name?: Melody Toki

How old is your character (if accepted)?: 18

What are your character's gender and pronouns?: Female. She/Her/Them

Please select your highest academic role at the time of writing this application:
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):
Grade-12

What languages does your character know besides Japanese?: Currently none, but by the time this application is reviewed there is a change they know dutch and french

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique? Her skin colour is lighter then blank, the opposite of her hair, wich is pitch black. She wears black clothes but isnt exaclty a Goth. Her Favourite colour is Ponceau. Doesnt sound familiar? its the pink redisch colour from the sunset. Its her favourite because no one else has it, just like her favourite number is 13. She is the exact opposite of what you would think of a goth and also a opposite of a normal human

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation? I Do not Understand this question completly, sorry.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork? They love teamwork and co-workers, and it is a fantastic thing to use and always nice to have people to be with while doing your shift

What's your character's backstory? She lived 7 years in La France (France). Her dads nationality is France to. She loves croissant. She used the sentence "Je veux te frapper avec un poisson" against people she hated in the Netherlands, and convinced them it was lovely and cute and sweet. It wasn't, because it means "I wanna hit you with a fish". She also lived a few years in the Netherlands because her mom lives there.
She moved to Japan to study in Karakura.

General knowledge

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura? I think; yes.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription Honestly i have no idea, learn me more!

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do? Tell an higher ranked officer about it.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted? Assist them as fast as possible and getting people around them in safety.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations? Tell an Lieutenant about it, or even a Captain

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you? Deny all bribing and leave the place, unless the law has been broken at that location. Time is Money and both arent enough in this world

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread