mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Remove

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name): John Eubobquay

Discord Name & Tag: Developer35

Which timezone are you in? Melbourne Victoria (GMT+11)

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications: None

Describe your activity on the server: I try to be online as often as possible and find fun creative ways to enjoy my time on the server

What is your motivation for applying?: To try something new and exciting and to help other players enjoy their experience

What knowledge do you have of Police Work? That you must attend rigorous training to learn to use the equipment track down criminals acquire warrants request approvals file police reports patrol the city use the city (CCTV) to gather evidence and oversee Karakura Interrogate gang members perform and attend property raids gather potential evidence and witnesses to a crime and meet the monthly quota of 40 points a month

Why is Police important to SchoolRP? As it keeps player disagreements controlled and too a minimal and stops other players from ruining the (SRP) experience for the majority and provides a fun and interactive way to play and enjoy the server

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished? Yes

In-Character (IC) Section

What's your character's full name?: John Eubobquay

How old is your character (if accepted)?: 31 Years Old

What are your character's gender and pronouns?: Male He/Him

Please select your highest academic role at the time of writing this application:
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):
Grade-12

What languages does your character know besides Japanese?: Japanese Sign Language also known as (JSL)

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique? My character has a unique outlook on life and loves to tell bad jokes he dresses formally for basically everything because he thinks it helps with his image overall he is a unique and eccentric individual who really enjoys getting to know people

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation? My character goes in with a cool head and often uses words to communicate effectively based on every situation

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork? My character is happy to work with anyone as part of a team so long as the relationship is strictly professional and built on the understanding of compromise and that we can all put our differences aside for the greater good of the people of Karakura

What's your character's backstory? John Eubobquay is an orphan child who was deported to Karakura Japan from Australia Following A Court order by the children's magistrates court due to his tragic youth as an orphan. He now lives happily on the fourth floor of Apartment complex L with his wife Jones and son John Eubobquay Junior and brother Treyten Eubobquay

General knowledge

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura? No and that goes for any other weapon other than KPD Glocks in Karakura

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription 5 Medical items that do not require a prescription are Paracetamol, multivitamins, melatonin, iron supplements and cough syrup

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do? Report it to my supervisor immediately or try to diffuse the situation in a safe orderly manner and call for backup from my co-workers if needed

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted? Call for immediate backup and try to diffuse the situation by defending my co-worker to the best of my ability and then once the situation is diffused start an inquiry into what happened and investigate who is at fault before allowing my superiors to make a decision on how to handle the outcome

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations? Report it to my supervisor and advise him to look into it or call for backup and have him immediately arrested and brought in for interrogation

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you? I would say no to the bribe and inform my coworkers of the bribe and immediately add bribery of an officer to the criminals list of charges including any fines or other charges

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread