Level 11
dayywalker
dayywalker
Notable
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft Username?:

rennumber2

Do you have any previous bans?:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/1st-ban-appeal.27541/ (ACCEPTED)

What is your Timezone?:
EST/EDT (Eastern Standard Time/Eastern Daylight Time)

What is your discord username and discriminator (e.g. Tippie#6666):
offlineghost#8606

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I understand that inactivity can lead to demotion and other consequences.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I play on SchoolRP usually every week, mostly weekends due to school and other activities that I have in real life, however the majority of my spare time is spent on SRP. I also check back on the forums regularly.

How long have you played SchoolRP for?:
I've been playing SRP for around a year and a half, as previously stated much of my free time has been spent on the SRP server. Over time I've grown an attachment to srp and I really enjoy the roleplay opportunity it has given me.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.27959/ (LANGUAGE APPLICATION) (ACCEPTED)

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:
Grade 8

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:

My motivation for becoming a professor is to expand my roleplay experiences on SchoolRP. I feel as though this role would expand my roleplay opportunities, and I believe it is something I would really enjoy. I’ve also never played an adult role in the past and I'd like to take this chance to try it out. I feel that this is exactly the sort of thing I need to father progress my roleplay experience.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
Classroom logs are proof of completing the 15 monthly mandatory classes. These are to ensure that every professor/teacher is staying active in their role. This is important to make sure that 1. People are still active as a professor/teacher, and 2. To make sure that people are not getting paid (icly) for work they have not done.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
- All phones must be turned off during class and to not be used during the whole class. Having phones in class is a major distraction for the teacher, and students. Classrooms should give a good learning experience without interruptions.
- Consuming sustenance during classes is forbidden. This rule’s reasoning is quite obvious.
- All students must stay on their best behavior not to disrupt the class. This is important for the same reasons as rule 1.
- Disrespect to the Professor and/or Students is unacceptable in the class. School is supposed to be a safe and respectful learning environment, this sort of action makes learning difficult for students, and teaching difficult for the professors.
- If students want to communicate or ask questions, they shall raise their hand and wait until the teacher calls upon them. This keeps class more organized and easily managed.
- All rules laid upon by the school apply in the class.
- You must follow the instructions and complete the duties set by the Professor.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
Since I was a kid I always used to Roleplay, especially on Roblox. I really enjoyed roleplaying on Roblox, however I really wanted something more realistic for roleplay, and after some searching, I found that in SRP. From the moment I joined I was amazed by the detail with all the different commands and extra rules that make SRP better. I’ve been on the Spartan Baseball team, GangRP’d with small gangs I was previously a part of, and am running my own SRP family! I’ve had a lot of experience in roleplay with these different roles, however now I'd like to take this opportunity to try something new as a Professor.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?

A College-Professor is a person who teaches post-secondary education to students who attend the college class said Professor is teaching. It's a professor's responsibility to ensure students understand the material, and enjoy it in the process! They teach their students to be sure that they have the information they need to move forward in life, and have a good understanding of what they came to learn. As a professor, I want to help students to not only increase their knowledge on subjects they enjoy, but do so in a fun manner!

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

Isogashi Torusei is a 6’4 Japanese male who commonly slouches and has a stubble beard that makes him appear older. He's a tall and lanky male who towers over most with his abnormal height.

Isogashi is very enthusiastic and energetic due to his slight caffeine addiction, and lack of sleep. He works hard and tends to put his responsibilities above his personal needs. He also has a passion in reading various books though his favorite being things along the topic of Law and forensics. From a young age these fascinated him, he spent much of his free time with his head in the books or keeping up with his favorite Law And Order shows. His passion for the subject also had spread to his close relatives often spending time bonding over the subject.

My character respects everyone from students, to fellow teachers. It's his goal as a professor to create a fun environment in the classroom teaching a subject he absolutely adores. Isogashi is also a very open minded and optimistic person which sets him apart well from others. He’s always ready and there to help whoever needs it and has a positive outlook on life. Isao always seems to find positivity even in the darkest places.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?

I would first warn the students to stop shouting, if the shouting continues and they refuse to stop/Ignore me I simply Give them one final chance while warning them of the consequences.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?
I explain to the student that if the behavior continues it can and will result in punishments. As a college student they should be expected to respect their peers and the teacher. If they continue disturbing class, I shall inform them about their detention that they must attend after school.

Provide at least 3 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me Would take a long sip from his cup of strong coffee then would place his mug onto the table in front of him. Flipping through the pages of his lesson plans and would quietly review the plan that he has set for the day. After reading his binder, he would start to count the students that have attended the class and would start the lesson.

/me He’d spin the mechanical pencil in his hands a few times, clicking it a few times before clearing his throat. then calling on one of his students Looking down at the notebook that sat in front of him, then clearing his throat preparing to ask a relevant question.

/me Isogashi would take a glance at the clock and finish the lesson just in time as the bell rings for dismissal. “Alright, the lesson is over. I expect you all here right as the next class starts.”

Backstory

On March 15th, 1976 Kaito Torusei and Yua Toshiko gave birth to Isogashi Torusei. He was born and raised in Kyoto, Japan with his brother Haru Torusei. His family was an upper middle class family and he had a good upbringing. He was a good kid at school and was considered a popular kid and was nice to everyone he’d meet. In his teen years, he would become a bit troublesome and would like to spend his time sneaking out to hangout with friends and his ‘love interests’. He became a serial flirt but still prioritized his grades over everything else. He was smart and popular, his life seemed like it was going well until he graduated.

After Graduating, he attended Kyoto University and graduated top of his class. He had sacrificed his social life to graduate and be the best in school. His parents were proud of him and were happy with where his life was headed. After he graduated University, he didn’t enjoy his work and wanted to find extra purpose in his life. He married Soma Nobuko and had three children, Shoma Torusei, Kaede Torusei, and Kyoka Torusei. His life was finally picking up again with his new job and his new family. After a couple years, Soma and Isogashi would start to argue over little things which turned into big arguments over time.

About 4 years into the marriage, he decided to have an affair with Amaris, his friend's sister. He had Asuka and Lorelai Torusei with Amaris and decided to divorce his current wife. He left his wife and kids to marry Amaris, and lived with his parents again after the divorce. After a decade, both his parents' health started to deteriorate over time due to aging and both have lost their sense of hearing. His daughter, Kyoka would move in with him and his current family for a couple of years to take care of her grandparents and spend whatever time they had left with her. After both of Isogashi’s parents have passed, he moved to Karakura, Japan with his current family so he can make up for the absence of his first couple of children's life. This is now where he resides and is awaiting a job as a College Professor at Karakura College.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:

Isogashi Torusei

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr. Torusei

Given Name(s):
Isogashi

Preferred Name:
Mr. Torusei

Religious Denomination:
Catholicism

Marital Status:
Married

Nationality:
Japanese

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):

4 years

Working Experience (# of years):
8 years

Academic Degree:
Masters Degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Law

Minors:
Business

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
N/A

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
No.

Preferred Teaching Subject:
Law & Justice​

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Accepted
Welcome to the professor faction, the roles in-game & in discord will be given out shortly, more information about what's next will be provided in the #college-staff-chat channel. If you're not in the KA discord yet, join it via this link: https://discord.gg/kXG997PX

Users who are viewing this thread