Reporter App | ImYourManMyles2 (alt..)

ImYourManMyles

Level 50
ImYourManMyles
ImYourManMyles
Omega

midoriya-kid-gif-3.gif

ImYourManMyles2's Reporter Application!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC (Out-Of-Character) Information:

What is your in-game-name (IGN)?:
ImYourManMyles2

Do you have Discord and a microphone? If so, what is your username?:
MylesMiranda#7517 (Yes I do have a microphone)

List your timezone and country:
CST - US

Describe your activity:
Out of 10 I'd say a 9/10 or maybe even a 9.5/10 because I'm never really busy doing anything else. If I'm not on, usually I'm on vacation, family things, etc.

Do you have any previous bans? If so, list them below:
N/A
Link any major applications (e.g Roles/Teams, exclude languages):
Performing Arts Teacher Application | SchoolRP
Coucil Application | SchoolRP
Journalist Application (Myles) | SchoolRP

What is your motivation to apply for reporter?:

As a starting point, I would like to explain my motivation for taking on this position;
It has been my experience to become a reporter and to learn how reporters work in town. I have a few experiences from my previous career as a journalist, but I believe being a reporter would improve my personality in many ways. I wanted to stay in the field of media, and a reporter seems the perfect job for my character to begin his adventures in Karakura. I also have a huge curiosity that drives me to get to the bottom of a confusing or complicated situation and find patterns that help explain the situation to the citizens on the news. I also have always been on the evil side and always wanting to kill or be killed in GangRP situations, so I REALLY want to see what it is like on the other side reporting Gang activity.

Do you have any past experience with writing? What is your relationship with writing?:
I was a journalist for quite a while in the past. As a journalism student during that period, I enjoyed reporting school gossip and new interesting crime activities around the school - although being a reporter probably sounded more fun.

Are you aware of - and will follow - the set of rules provided to you?:
Yes, I have a good understanding of the rules because I've played RPH for a reasonable amount of time.

Why should we accept you over others?:
I believe in myself and my character to develop into a journalist to get all the details within Karakura city. It has been my passion to cultivate information for the citizens, so I believe you should consider me because I have had decent experience as a journalist in the past, I am also good at writing different topics and paragraphs. If I were to comment on my OOC experience, then I would say that I have had a decent experience because writing articles is part of my daily routine, whether it is for school, or on a regular basis for myself, my skill is in organizing and researching for a specific topic.

Do you trust that you will be able to stay active and complete the monthly quota?:
Yes.

Summarise what you imagine work as a reporter is:
I imagine that the Reporter in the Town helps create, write and deploy information of current City situations and events happening within Karakura's cobbled walls. Depending on it's seriousness, it really doesn't matter the Report, it matters more of the Civilians of Karakura knowing the state of the Town, it's conditions and it's bitterness of continuous behavior. Reporter assists Citizens with their daily news, trending spots, recommendations and abnormalities within the Karakura's borders. It really depends on what is happening within the Town and within the station that needs to be reported or announced to the people.

IC (In-Character) Information:
Treat this section like it is your own character answering it

Full Name:

Hi, Im Asahi Matsuzaki
Preferred Name/Nickname and Title (e.g Ms, Mr)
Mr
Current Age (25+):
Past job/work experience:
N/A
Degree/qualifications:
N/A

Nationality and born location:
Japanese/Spanish - Costa Brava, Spain

How would you describe yourself in under 150 words?:
I would describe myself as a loving, caring, and really thoughtful person/employee work with and to be around with. I'm also very comforting and you can always talk to me about anything at anytime.

What are you interested in writing about? How will you achieve this and would you consider going out of your comfort zone?:
Keep close of Gang activity or drama/gossip of Karakura, not mattering the conditions or seriousness of the situations at hand. The Civilians of Karakura should know the conditions they live and they people they have to live those conditions in with. No matter the cost, no matter the pain; The Karakura Citizens deserve to know the horrid people and the horrid acts they commit within the City of Peace.

What are your expectations for the job?:
I don't have any big expectations for the job, I just hope nothing goes South. I know what to do, mostly.
Do you have a criminal record? If so, list the crimes below:

N/A
Fluent Languages (Underline your native):
French
Spanish
Japanese

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[18][Grade-12]Myles 'Spade' Suzuki
[
18][Grade-12]Asahi Matsuzaki

Discord:
MylesMiranda#7517
Ign's:
ImYourManMyles (Main)
ImYourManMyles2 (Alt)

d469658e07a00dd8de6c62ab689050ab.gif

Attachments

• midoriya-kid-gif-3.gif
    midoriya-kid-gif-3.gif
    451.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

toranekos

Level 79
vbztr
vbztr
Rich+
DENIED
> We appreciate the time and effort you put into applying - however you have not been accepted this time around
Please DM vee#8660 if you have any queries about the application

You are free to re-apply at any point in time!

Users who are viewing this thread