Level 3
Arising7
Arising7
Omega+

What is your In-Game-Name (IGN)?:
Arising7
No other alts

Do you have Discord and a microphone? If so, what is your username?:
Arising7#1442, currently I don't have a microphone.

List your timezone and country:
EST(Eastern Standard Time) USA

Describe your activity:
I have been playing SRP for about a year and have learned a lot over the span of a year. During the weekdays, I am usually on for about 4-5 hours, depending if I have something going on, or if I have school that I gotta work on(Sorry got to put education first). During weekends however, I am on for more than 7 hours average. This will also differ if I have something going on that day, but I usually don't.

Do you have any previous bans? If so, list them below:

I don’t have any bans, for right now. I only have warnings.

Link any significant applications (e.g., Roles/Teams, exclude languages):
The Russian Mamba's Unverified Gang Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server [DENIED]

—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is your motivation to apply for reporter?:
My motivation for joining Reporter is learning the basics of Karakura, and knowing what is going on, daily in Karakura. There’s a lot that happens in Karakura, too much to explain or know. Learning the city that you live in can be very crucial, it can make you think differently, and on how you go about things that are around you. Karakura has a lot of mysteries that are definitely unexplainable and are still a mystery, but learning how things work differently and the story behind it can be very important and very fun to do. I have that motivation because learning something and writing it down, or even typing it can be very exciting for me. It helps me learn and adapt more, and allows me to go back, and see what I typed or wrote down.

I’ve never really known what's going around Karakura. There are mysteries that are unexplainable, and still a confusion, it would be nice to know daily, the mysteries and the crime that can be solved. This motivation allows me to explore more, and go into more depth into things, learning and adapting. That's my motivation for being a reporter.

Do you have any experience with writing? What is your relationship with writing?:
Since I have been a child, for some reason I just love to write, it has been one of my biggest things to do whenever I am bored. It was just to jot something down on a piece of paper, I also thought it could be good for later in the future, if I had an idea or something. Now I dont have the high level writing experience, but if I can think of an idea to write and I write it down, I will try my best to either make it more creative or fun to read!

Are you aware of - and will follow - the set of rules provided to you?:
I am fully aware, and I will take full punishment of the rule that I broke.

Why should we accept you over others?:
People don't really pay attention to the small details much, the small details can be very important when you're making a news article, the reason for that is strictly because it gives the reader more of an idea on what is going on, and can put a picture in their head, to visualize it even more.

Another reason is when writing something, some people know not all people. They tend to keep it as small and short as possible, the only issue with that is it can not only affect what's going on, but it can keep you in a habit of doing that, which will be a problem, if something big had happened.

Do you understand you have to stay completely neutral with all reports? (Your report can't have any OOC or IC bias towards a specific group.):
I fully understand it!

Do you trust that you will be able to stay active and complete the monthly quota?:
I will 100% try my best into staying active, and completing the monthly quota

Summarize what you imagine work as a reporter is:
I imagine a reporter, going through the city, and finding things to write and possibly talk about. That includes crime, and other major things. It could even be the small things. Just something to keep the citizens of Karakura updated on what is happening. Then they detail it as much to their ability, to of course get the picture into the reader's head. This will include actual pictures on what is happening, or did happen.

—--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Full Name:
Haruto “Hara” Jökull

Preferred Name/Nickname and Title:
Mr. Hara / Hara

Current Age (25+):

Past job/work experience:
Back when I was kid(14 years old) I needed money, so I decided to work for a company that made chips. This was before I came to Karakura, when I was in America.

Degree/qualifications:
I do have a Masters degree for IT, and I do have a bachelor degree in Creative Writing.

Nationality and born location:
Russian, America

Phone Number:
(030)-147-5663

How would you describe yourself in under 150 words?:
I am a person who loves to hang out with my friends and family. I can be your friend, or I can be your worst enemy. I am very protective over my family, as they are everything to me. I can get very agitated quickly but it's nothing to really worry about. I have feelings of both a Dolphin and a bear. I don't really like to show my emotions much, as it keeps me down most of the time. I do however love to make new friends, one of my favorite things to do! I have talents in Writing, Computer science, and to build new things from the ground up.

What are you interested in writing about? How will you achieve this, and would you consider going out of your comfort zone?:
I am interested in writing about crime. Crime is a huge thing that goes around Karakura, it's also the most interesting thing to write about, as there could be 100 different ways you can detail it, and how it could have happened, it keeps it a mystery waiting to be solved. Another reason for it, is there is so much to write about crime, like what law did they break, or how did it happen. It's almost endless!!

I will achieve this by exploring Karakura more in depth, and possibly seeing if I can join the KPD in some heists for arresting criminals. What I could also do is wait for some action to happen, and wait for the correct time and BOOM I have myself an article to write. I can fully go out of my comfort zone. I am an extrovert who loves talking to people and making new friends.

What are your expectations for the job?:

My expectations for the job is to find something interesting, something SPICY, something that will keep the reader interested and reading. Then to write about it, in as much detail as I could.

Do you have a criminal record? If so, list the crimes below:
I do not have a criminal record on me whatsoever.

Fluent Languages (Underline your native):
Russian, French

PROMPTS:
You will have to write two ‘reports’ about a topic of your choice. Here we can see how pronounced your writing is and how creative you are. Use your own formatting and your own report idea. (If you’re found plagiarizing an actual report or another applicant, you will be denied.)

#1 - College

Are you new to Karakura?
Do you hate getting bullied by college kids for being in highschool?
Well you ain't gotta worry now, this article will go through how to get to college, and a good way for you to get accepted!
A special thanks for college kids, to allow me to talk to them, on how it really works!

[!] - A photo of the 4 college students would appear

College isn't the easiest to get into, it can and will be a challenge that you will have to go through
You first have to get to Grade-12, which shouldn't be that difficult; you should be able to grade up over time.

Tips for college, and how to stay in it
  1. Keep a good record; have no suspensions, and almost no detentions, this can really benefit you in the future, and for college, as you cant have much detentions in college, or you will be denied for acceptance.
  2. Attend classes; If you attend classes this can really benefit you if you're wanting to go to college.. You will also need to attend almost every class you can when you get into college.
  3. Have a good attitude; this could be important, because this will allow you to make new friends, especially when you're moving into college. Having a bad attitude can depend on your tone to the teacher, and higher up(Dean, Vice-Dean) if they see a bad tone, they can think about removal from college.
  4. Have at least a 60% on the exam; they will make you do exams, just to see if you’re qualified enough or not. The exams can differ on what they are about.

College Exams
Now if you are wanting to take it a step further. Then you can go get a Masters, then into a PhD.
This is when things get really challenging, let's say after you made it into a Bachelors, and you’re wanting to go Master, then you will have to take another exam but it will be much more complicated than what the HS into a Bachelor exam was.

If you’re wanting to be a boss, go outermost chad. Then you can sign up for a PhD. This is when it gets difficult, you will still take an exam however on top of that. You then have to write a 750 word essay dissertation on your chosen subject.

If you’re wanting to finally graduate college, and be done with school life.
Then you won’t have to take an exam, BUT you will have to write a 1000 word dissertation as well of your ‘life plan’ on what you are going to do after college.

College review
Getting into college isn't overall the easiest thing to do.
It can be the most rewarding, but the most painful and stressful thing to do.

College will have challenges through it, expect it.
I can tell you this, it will be really rewarding in the end.
College can be new ways to explore Karakura, and people.

This was Haruto "Hara" Jökull
Hope this helped and inspired you to join college and put in your best effort!

#2 - Interview with an Ex-Criminal

[!]
- Before the interview started, the Reporter would turn on a recording device, to keep info on what the male is saying.

Haruto: “We’ll start off easy. What is your name and age Sir?”

Criminal: “Min-Hun Yan, age: 54”

Haruto: “So, what made you want to be a criminal?”

Min: “I just wanted to see fear, the law is such a basic thing. It's never really needed.”

Haruto: “You realize that the law is needed to keep people safe, right?”

Min: [!] Would chuckle before saying; “The law does not keep people safe, there is still so much crime that happens. If we didn't have the law. Crime would go up, but not dramatically.”

Haruto: [!] He would take a deep breath as his heart rate went up a bit; “So you’re out of jail now, how does that feel?”

Min: “Honestly, I don't really like it as much as I did in prison. Prison had everything you needed, food, water, and a weight room.”

Haruto: “How long were you in jail for?”

Min: “Uh- I think for like 20 years.”

Haruto: “What was the crime that you committed for you to be put in for that long?”

Min: “My crime? [!]The male would look at him, almost mad; “I killed 4 people, and assaulted 2 more…”

Haruto: “What was your interpretation for killing those people?”

Min: “My interpretation? I guess I wanted to. I liked killing, it brought me joy to the world, you understand right?

Haruto: [!]He would look at him almost disgusted, with a bit of a worried look on his face; “A few more questions than we will be done with this interview. Next question- When you were sentenced to 20 years of jail, how was your reaction?”

Min: “My reaction was plain, I didn't feel any pain nor happiness, to be honest, I didn't know how to react. It was almost like I expected it” [!]The male’s emotions would start to turn sad, almost regretful of what he did.

Haruto: “Hmm… Interesting. Next question- If you could redo everything that you have done, all the bad things, would you take? I'm asking this because to see if you’re regretful of what you did.”

[!]It would be quiet for a sec.

Min: “Y-Yes.”

Haruto: “Ok awesome! Last question, and then we will be done. Do you have any suggestion for criminals right now?”

Min: “I do- if you’re a criminal, I suggest you stop. It's the smartest thing to, it doesn't bring joy, it brings anger and hate, stop as soon as possible.”

Haruto: “Ok! Thank you very much sir, I appreciate your time. You may leave if you would like.”

[!]Haruto would turn off the recording device. Then Min would get up from his seat exiting the room with almost a scared look on his face.

[OOC]
Additional Information: N/A

Aania

Level 167
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
DENIED

We appreciate the time and effort you put into applying - however you have not been accepted this time around.
Please DM Aania#0117 if you have any queries about the application

You are free to re-apply at any point in time!

Users who are viewing this thread