OOC (Out-Of-Character) Information:

What is your in-game-name (IGN)?:
M34TxT3NT
Do you have Discord and a microphone? If so, what is your username?:
fanged!#0483
List your timezone and country:
MST, North America
Describe your activity:
I’m on pretty much every day, usually in the afternoon due to my schedule. I juggle three accounts actively, keeping a constant flow of roleplay and writing whilst also ensuring that each character on those accounts gets their much needed love.
Do you have any previous bans? If so, list them below:
N/A
Link any major applications (e.g Roles/Teams, exclude languages):
N/A

What is your motivation to apply for reporter?:
On SRP, I’ve never had an adult character or a job. Applying for this will help me achieve my goal of tackling all the forms of roleplay that the server has to offer, and reporter seems to be my best start. I’m a very creative and imaginative person, and I believe I can bring lots to the table due to this. Currently, as it stands, there are a lot of undocumented events that span from 2019 to 2022, and I aim to be one of the people that contribute to documenting things that most others don’t focus on. To ensure every little important event is kept in the records.
Do you have any past experience with writing? What is your relationship with writing?:
I’ve been writing for pretty much my entire teen years. Throughout all of this, my writing has progressed and is only getting better now despite my dyslexia. Writing is my passion and I’ll never stop. I’ve created many stories and translated them onto many pages. My ability to imagine such creative environments has led me up to this moment, and I believe my relationship with writing is as strong as it ever has been.
Are you aware of - and will follow - the set of rules provided to you?:
Yes.
Why should we accept you over others?:
My activity and writing background makes me one of the best candidates for this role. I greatly believe in my ability to make interesting stories for the public to read and enjoy. With enough motivation and material, I can crank out plenty of reports to help bring more focus to this faction.
Do you trust that you will be able to stay active and complete the monthly quota?:
I’ve never missed a quota for any of my other factions as of yet, so I am very confident I will be capable of reaching this one. Of course, if I ever can’t, I’ll make sure to fill in an inactivity log.
Summarize what you imagine work as a reporter is:
A reporter does exactly as their name suggests; report things. To document the stories that people have to share or the stories that impact many lives. To inform the public, give them the knowledge they need to prepare and the knowledge of the deep underground if they must.

IC (In-Character) Information:

Full Name:
Hachirou Higuchi
Preferred Name/Nickname and Title (e.g Ms, Mr):
Hachi, Mr. Higuchi
Current Age (25+):
Past job/work experience:
I’ve worked in many basic office jobs, small news joints in Kyoto, and a few restaurants. My work has always been focused on the most important details. The overlooked details.
Degree/qualifications:
Bachelors in Journalism, Masters in Law
Nationality and born location:
Japanese | Kyoto, Japan

How would you describe yourself in under 150 words?:
I consider myself pretty hardworking and consistent. I think others have called me charismatic? Otherwise, I'd define myself as having a strong will, a great eye for details, and the ability to get along with or tolerate most people. I have a highly investigative nature and my degrees only fuel this.
What are you interested in writing about? How will you achieve this and would you consider going out of your comfort zone?:
I’m most interested in writing the nitty-gritty of Karakura. A lot of things that happen seem to fly under the radar, and I think shining a light on some of these things would help newcomers better understand what it’s like to live here. How hard it can be. My reporter style is more of a “detective” style. To scour across the city and find pieces of information left behind. But of course, I can always write about anything else that I come across.
What are your expectations for the job?:
I’ve been there done that with journalism, so my only expectations are to shine a light on the underground while making some money.
Do you have a criminal record? If so, list the crimes below:
N/A
Fluent Languages (Underline your native):
Japanese

toranekos

Level 79
vbztr
vbztr
Rich+
ACCEPTED
> Upon reviewing your application, you have been deemed fit for the reporter role!
Please DM vee#8660 if you have any queries about the application

Your role will be set up in the discord and I'll shoot you a DM regarding the position soon!

Users who are viewing this thread