OOC (Out-Of-Character) Information:

What is your in-game-name (IGN)?:
opisometer
Do you have Discord and a microphone? If so, what is your username?:
Yes, I do! shishi#6200
List your timezone and country:
EST, US
Describe your activity:
I'm on practically every day, hours during school range from 4 pm-10 pm and on weekends it varies due to playing other games/work
Do you have any previous bans? If so, list them below:
I have one for toxicity, harassment, and failure to comply with staff orders. I’ve learned greatly from this incident and can assure staff that it will not happen again. I appealed officially a total of 3 times, but then soon had the third deleted due to the ban running out soon.
Link any major applications (e.g Roles/Teams, exclude languages):
History Teacher Application (ACCEPTED)
Political Science Professor Application (DENIED)
What is your motivation to apply for a reporter?:
My motivation for applying as a reporter is because I wish to expand my knowledge to other factions in SRP. I want to learn more about the other factions and how they work. I've always loved writing, and writing about incidents that happen ICly seems like a joy! I’ve read almost all of the posted reports that other reporters have made and I love them all. I wish to contribute by being a Reporter myself if I ever do get accepted.
Do you have any past experience with writing? What is your relationship with writing?:
I do, I've written many school newspaper articles back in freshman year, and I still help out current newspaper club students in it as well.
Are you aware of - and will follow - the set of rules provided to you?:
Yes I do
Why should we accept you over others?:
I believe I should be accepted over others because I could be a great addition to the team. I possess a combination of skills and experience that can deliver exceptional results to the faction, and I believe that I can show it through being part of the Reporter Team. I feel confident that I can fulfill the job and do a great job, while also being able to expand my knowledge and my own experiences through this.
Do you trust that you will be able to stay active and complete the monthly quota?:
I trust that I can complete all of my tasks.
Summarise what you imagine working as a reporter is:
Reporters, from the name itself, are people who research, write, and report on events and information going on in Karakura. We are responsible for giving the people news and reports regarding events and such, from the weather to the going on in the daily life of Karakura citizens, it is our responsibility to give reliable information to people.

IC (In-Character) Information:
Treat this section like it is your own character answering it

Full Name:
Ayaka Kurabu
Preferred Name/Nickname and Title (e.g Ms, Mr):
Miss/Ms
Current Age (25+):
Past job/work experience:
N/A
Degree/qualifications:
Business and economics major and an English and literature minor
Nationality and born location:
Japanese, born in Kobe, Japan
How would you describe yourself in under 150 words?:
I would describe myself as someone who is confident with what I am doing. I believe I am ambitious and passionate about my work, I have the willingness to learn and improve on myself, to better myself so I could be able to help others with what I do. I have the assertiveness to show others that I should be respected, the persistence to never give up on what I want, determined in my actions to finish the job quickly and with high quality.
What are you interested in writing about?
How will you achieve this and would you consider going out of your comfort zone?: reporting on the most powerful families and such, giving more insight on what goes behind and how their business works. I also have a footing for reporting on crimes and other events that may happen legal-wise
What are your expectations for the job?:
My expectations for the job are to be able to contribute to the team, while also improving not only my skills but my work experience also.
Do you have a criminal record? If so, list the crimes below:
N/A
Fluent Languages (Underline your native):
Japanese
JSL

toranekos

Level 79
vbztr
vbztr
Rich+
ACCEPTED
> Upon reviewing your application, you have been deemed fit for the reporter role!
Please DM mimbs#3801 if you have any queries about the application

Your role will be set up in the discord and I'll shoot you a DM regarding the position soon!

Users who are viewing this thread