mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Reporter Application | SingleM0ms

SkillIssueIg

Level 1
OOC (Out-Of-Character) Information:

What is your In-Game-Name (IGN)?:
SingleM0ms

Do you have Discord and a microphone? If so, what is your username?: Yes I have a microphone, My username is Emi<3#2734

List your timezone and country: Est, America
Describe your activity: I would say about a 10, I get on Everyday

Do you have any previous bans? If so, list them below:
Link any significant applications (e.g., Roles/Teams, exclude languages):

What is your motivation to apply for reporter?: I've always loved talking about topics and sharing them with the world and teaching things people didn't know before

Do you have any experience with writing? What is your relationship with writing?: I grew up with a mom that would write a lot, I remember when we went to shops or cafes she would be writing, I would say my relationship with writing is very confusing there are days when I don't want to write, I 24/7 have problems with writers' block But I try to work out and meditate to help with it

Are you aware of - and will follow - the set of rules provided to you?: Yes I am aware of the rules and I will indeed follow the set rules provided to me.

Why should we accept you over others?: I don’t believe that you should I believe everyone has a solid chance at getting the role, I am one of many people applying, But A good quality I have is I know when to be serious and I'm a very dedicated person when told to do something.

Do you understand you have to stay completely neutral with all reports? (Your report can't have any OOC or IC bias towards a specific group.): Yes I understand this and I will follow it completely.

Do you trust that you will be able to stay active and complete the monthly quota?: Yes I believe so, I’m a very active roleplayer And I’m pretty much never busy, Other than sleeping

Summarise what you imagine work as a reporter is: I imagine working as a reporter isn't the simple job everyone thinks it is, I believe working as a reporter is writing and exploring, Finding things out, and writing about it, I’m not completely sure if you’re given a topic to write about but I believe it's given a certain topic and running around town learning and reading topics about it than making a nontoxic nonbiased opinion

IC (In-Character) Information:
Treat this section like it is your own character answering it

Full Name:
Yuki Ikeda Hasuke
Preferred Name/Nickname and Title (e.g., Ms, Mr) Ms. Yue
Current Age (25+): 25
Past job/work experience: None
Degree/qualifications: Computer science, Fixing technology
Nationality and born location: Malaysian, Malaysia
Phone Number: 030-638-9857

How would you describe yourself in under 150 words?: I would say I'm a caring but harsh person, I know when to be sentimental and I can be a very neutral person.

What are you interested in writing about? How will you achieve this, and would you consider going out of your comfort zone?: I’m Interested in writing about global warming, I'd start off with normal topics and try to slowly learn more stuff about global warming And how it affects the world. And I would love to go out of my comfort zone, yet I've always struggled with it

What are your expectations for the job?: I think that it's going to be a hard job, especially because I'm not the type of person to keep my own opinion to myself, but I will try my hardest

Do you have a criminal record? If so, list the crimes below: No I don’t
Fluent Languages (Underline your native): JSL, Russian,

Last edited:

Aania

Level 167
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
DENIED
We appreciate the time and effort you put into applying - however you have not been accepted this time around.
Please DM Aania#0117 if you have any queries about the application

You are free to re-apply at any point in time!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread