mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Reporter Application! | Spartef

Spartef

Level 0
4EB7552A-434A-47F7-9579-3A3116F7064A.jpg

OOC (Out-Of-Character) Information

What is your In-Game-Name (IGN)? -
Spartef2 (Will Buy new Alt but my main is Spartef)

Do you have Discord and a microphone? If so, what is your username? - vSpartef#4692

List your timezone and country - AEST

Describe your activity - Usually my activity on the server would be roleplaying with players of the community or just running around to be straight up, the hours I be putting into the server would be about 6-10 hours depending on the day.

Do you have any previous bans? If so, list them below - No bans

Link any significant applications (e.g., Roles/Teams, exclude languages) - None yet this would be my very first app, hoping It gets accepted.

What is your motivation to apply for reporter? - My motivation for applying to become a reporter might come from loving to write and Imagine,and I want to experience what it is to make stories and put stuff together, I like to write a lot outside of the server and I have just such a huge passion for it and I enjoy enjoy the Server Roleplay Drama So I feel like I could put something together with what I see going on In-Character.

Do you have any experience with writing? What is your relationship with writing? - If I'm being 100 percent Honest I really really Enjoy writing so much and I love reading really long books with a lot of chapters, I feel like I could just write away If I could with just my imagination because I be writing some very interesting and juicy stories and essays in school and outside of school.I feel like I could just write so much until someone tells me to stop haha.

Are you aware of - and will follow - the set of rules provided to you? - Yes I am very aware of the rules set for me to follow and will do everything in my power to not break them because I know that breaking them could lead to something bad and that I could lose trust and my role.

Why should we accept you over others? - I feel as if I should be accepted over other participating people applying for the same position as me due to my very creative and outgoing persona,I feel that maybe I can cook up some very juicy and Interesting Reports as a reporter for the community of schoolrp, and what I bring to the table can really be beneficial to the reporter team.I enjoy doing what I do best and that would be writing and I wanna show off my writing skills.

Do you understand you have to stay completely neutral with all reports? (Your report can't have any OOC or IC bias towards a specific group.)
Do you trust that you will be able to stay active and complete the monthly quota? -
Yes I understand 100 percent that I cannot be biased oocly or icly to any specific group because I know all parties are to be treated equally because if that happens then that would be corruption and that isn't good so yes I understand to not be biased in both oocly or icly.

Summarise what you imagine work as a reporter is - My vision of working as a reporter is observing the field on what I would want to report on or get asked to report on, then ask around multiple people who I think know what I'm reporting about and ask for a interview and write down everything they tell me about that situation and try to add it up with other people I interviewed to have a solid report and not some fake news, because I'd rather publish solid proof that I took my time on gathering so the people can know whats really going on and not have false information.

IC (In-Character) Information:
Treat this section like it is your own character answering it

Full Name -
Kyron Lashira
Preferred Name/Nickname and Title (e.g., Ms, Mr)
Mr Lashira

Current Age (25+)
Born on April 16 1997 (25 Years of Age)

Past job/work experience
I have worked in a Liberay in Tokyo and a couple clothing stores and a small newspaper shops aswell.

Degree/qualifications
Bachelors in Journalism
Masters in Public Relations & Communication

Nationality and born location
Japan / Born in Tokyo

Phone Number
(030)-200-4518

How would you describe yourself in under 150 words?
I would like to describe myself as a very communicative person and outgoing and I enjoy helping others and I always find ways to improve on myself by seeing what I did poor and could do better by reflecting on my past self or actions, I Think I'm a very creative person aswell and always think of the good in others and not the negative.

What are you interested in writing about? How will you achieve this, and would you consider going out of your comfort zone?
I am very interested on writing about what happened in the past or the present, I also find writing about crime-related things pretty amusing as you get to speak to officers after a case closed or open and ask about whats goining on in the city of Karakura or I also find Interviewing people about their jobs pretty interesting as you get you learn a lot about another persons point of view

I would indeed consider going out of my comfort zone as I am not a very shy person when It comes to talking to people, Matter of fact I would say Im very talkative and Enjoy speaking what comes to my mind and love exploring and learning about new things that I didn't know about before.

What are your expectations for the job?
My expectations for this job would are quite high but I already know I'm going to love this Job If I get the chance to work for the best Reporting Team in Karakura and Will do my best to insure that I meet the requirements and not disappoint in anyway and show my love and writing skills.

Do you have a criminal record? If so, list the crimes below
[!] The Record would seem clean on the system [!]

Fluent Languages (Underline your native)
Japanese

PROMPTS
#1 - General report. Report about a topic, informing player’s about an event or significant issues to Karakura

Say No to Drugs!
—————————————————————————————-
[!] It would be be Monday October 21st [!]

Hello My adorable citizens of Karakura this is Kryon Lashira or as you guys knows me better as Mr Lashira and today I’m going to be sharing some information that a lot of you guys may or might not know about what really happens in our town that has spread inside school campus and outside in the streets of Karakura concerning our children. A lot of numbers of children not even above the age of 20 have been found overdosing or drug tested and have came back positive like wow! The amount of people who came back positive will really shock you guys and this really needs to stop because Drugs are no good to our community and bad for the future adults!

What can Schools do help out?
That would be a greaaaat question! In my point of view I feel like the school staff have more responsibility and control on how they can help out the Kids doing drugs for example, they can go around doing random check ups or checking the restrooms and stuff for any students ditching classes. I’m sure they could find a couple of drugs right? But anywho that’s not the real way they can help as if they would have found students doing drugs or caught them selling they can just give them counseling classes and educate them because everyone deserves a chance to be taught a lesson when they have made a mistake for example rehabilitation classes! A Drug Rehab class would be nice..

How can we keep drugs off the streets?
Now here’s the real question.
I say that the Karakura Police Department should be taking this matter more concerning, no one wants more drugs being moved or sold in Karakura for our citizens to be consuming.. we already have a big population of druggies and Karakura Police Department hasn’t put much effort into the topic of drugs.They should start by tracking down the drug dealers or the gangs that are dealing with these drugs and arrest them or detain them for questioning but as I’ve said if people don’t come together and put a end to this drug madness then the situation will just get worse but that’s all I had to say on that topic so I’m going to end the report here but remember to Say NO TO DRUGS!..
Have a good rest of your day, Reporter Lashira Signing out.

#2 - Interview. It’s important to have well-rounded questions. Create your own interview with ten questions or more. And answer them yourself.
The Problem behind School Gates

[!] There would be a fancy glass table with two water bottles on both sides and small recorder in the middle and a chair for both sides Mr Lashira sat on one side and Sammy Fuji on the other side and the recorder would seem to be recording [!]

KL - Kryon Lashira
SF - Sammy Fuji

KL - Hello my beloved citizens of Karakura It’s I Mr Lashira Today with a very interesting interview on a topic that a lot of people faced or are facing at school and today I am interviewing a counselor at Karakura High about this problem known as Bullying that happens behind school gates very often.

SF - OF course! my name is Sammy Fuji but all my students know me as Ms Fuji and I am a counselor at Karakura High School.

KL - Thank you for introducing yourself and well I had a couple questions to ask you in this interview revolving bullying, how often do you get students come to your office about being bullied or that you have heard on campus about people getting picked on or bullied.

SF - So to be honest I usually get about a couple reports about bullying it’s a pretty often thing here which is bad yes because It means that kids are being picked on and mistreated but when they do come to my office I always make sure that they get the right counseling advice and to come report the bullies.

KL - If you don’t mind me asking what is the most common issue that students have came in your office for like what’s the most common issues that seems to be a common problem.

SF - So here’s the thing a lot of my students come to my office to talk about how they get bullied for being over weight or being to short or to tall or maybe for the way they dress but I try to help them out and make them think on the brighter side about themselves and that they shouldn’t be ashamed to be who they are.

KL - Very good response but how do you think we can try to stop the bullying?.

SF - If you see someone getting bullied then you should help them out and try to stop the bullying and immediately report it to the School Staff because Bullying is not right and It can lead to so many worse things that nobody wants to imagine.

KL - Are you aware that students don’t just bully in school but also through the internet?

SF - Yes I am very aware and as I’ve said before you can always report it to School Staff the next day or report it to the police of Karakura because you are not alone, we care about our students and people of Karakura and we can definitely make a change for the better!.

KL - Very good I love that and you if you guys ever find yourself s being victims of bullying then make sure to report it to someone who can help because you are not alone and as much as I want to continue this topic Im sad to say that this conversation has finally come to a ending and thank you for joining us today Ms Fuji

SF - No thank you for having me in your interview Mr Lashira! Really loved sharing everything today about the bullying topic

KL - Yeah thank you for sharing all this information today but as I’ve said the interview has come to a ending so I really want to appreciate everyone for joining this interview that is listening to it as we speak today and I wish everyone a great and amazing day today but until next time It’s your host Mr Lashira Signing out

[!] The Recorder would have stopped recording and would have shut off [!]

Users who are viewing this thread