players online

REPORTER APPLICATION | RynixusAlt

8ttached

Level 5
What is your in-game-name (IGN)?:
RynixusAlt

OOC Information:

Do you have discord and a microphone? If so, what is your username?:

Yes, I do indeed have Discord and a fully functional mic that is understandable, my discord tag is currently !Corey#0006

List your time zone and country:
My Time zone is GMT and I come from Ireland

Describe your activity:
I'd define my activity as highly active; I'm on the server every day for a total of 5-6 hours, depending on my schedule; on weekdays, this may fluctuate based on my extracurricular activities and tests. But I can assure you that I will be active in this role, I have 2 accounts and I stay active on both of them and I can assure you I will be active for this role.

Do you have any previous bans? If so, list them below:
I was banned a while back for ERP in August 2020, however this was when I was new to the server and I must say I did not understand the rules at the time, but after I was banned, I pondered on my faults and appealed, and I was accepted, I deeply apologized for my actions, and I was granted another chance.

Link any major applications (e.g. Roles/Teams, exclude languages):
As of now this is my first major application as I haven’t applied for anything major as of yet.

What is your motivation to apply for reporter?:
I want to be a reporter because it interests me, and I believe that having a job that interests you is important because you will be active a lot when doing it. For the past few months, I have been working on my roleplay, and I believe that being a reporter will be fun and will suit my character well.

Do you have any past experience with writing? What is your relationship with writing?:
I write a lot when I'm roleplaying with others, especially college students, and when I'm doing long combat actions when fighting it has helped me grow a lot as a role-player and has formed my writing style as of today, I find it easy to write long paragraphs of my work considering when I write it takes my mind off things and makes me focus on what I'm writing. Those skills mixed with my love for writing have proved me excellent.

Are you aware of - and will follow - the set of rules provided to you?:
Yes, I am fully aware of all the regulations and understand them all because I have read through them. I find it easy to obey the rules because I do the same when playing srp, and I am confident that I will not break any of them.

Why should we accept you over others?:
I believe you should accept me over others because I am very good at writing and listening to others' stories; when roleplaying with others, it has really helped me develop my writing to the next level and it has helped me not just icly but oocly when writing in school; another reason I believe you should accept me is because I am very active and I'm always available for those in need; I am also ready and motivated to get writing. When I'm writing, I find it extremely easy to convince people to read it since my writing is highly intriguing and eye-catching, and that's one of the most important aspects of working as a reporter.

Do you trust that you will be able to stay active and complete the monthly quota?:
I'm quite active on the server, and while I'm on it, I'm always accessible for duties and tasks that srp assigns to me. I can rely on myself to keep active because I am online virtually all of the time, I will always be available when needed, and I can assist anytime it is requested of me.

Summarise what you imagine work as a reporter is:
I imagine that being a reporter would entail a lot of focusing on different subjects and reports within Karakura. It's similar to working as a detective, but you're finding out different subjects rather than just crimes and investigating them, finding out different things about what happened and stories so that you can go back to your work area and report them to the public, hopefully interesting reports. It will take some time to complete because you must ensure that everything is correct and that everything you learned about it is real. Once you have completed the investigation, it is all down to writing and putting it out in a way that is proper for the general public to read.

IC (In-Character) Information:

Full name: Miyoshi Suketeru

Preferred Name/Nickname and Title (e.g. Ms, Mr)

Mister | he/him

Current Age (25+):
38 years old

Past job/work experience:
None yet but I am always looking for new options and keeping my eyes open although nothing has really taken my eye apart from this reporter job as it really interests me.

Degree/qualifications:
Graduated from Karakura Community College with a Bachelor's degree in Journalism.

Nationality and born location:
I am Yamato Japanese and I was born in Tokyo.

How would you write yourself in under 150 words?:
With my journalism, I try to zoom in on the minor details of life from a distance. I like to scribble things down on my note pad, sit quietly, and write about what I see, smell, and hear because it helps me with my writing and piques my interest. People may refer to me as a quiet man, but once they get to know me, they will see that I am really nice and that I can be very persuasive with my wording. I am very chill, but when I am with other people, I can read them by the way they talk and look because I am used to writing about other people's feelings and thoughts.

What are you interested in writing about? How will you achieve this and would you consider going out of your comfort zone?:
As an observant male, I enjoy writing about what others are thinking, and the whole crime aspect really gets me thinking about why they want to do it, so I am intrigued about gangs and others involved with crime as it takes my interest to write about, and I am sure I will get out of my comfort zone by talking to some of them and learning about their back stories and how they got into it.

Do you have a criminal record? If so, list the crimes below:
As of today I have no crimes done and I would like to keep it that way.

Fluent languages (Underline your native)

I only have one language in my vocabulary and that is my native language Japanese.

Last edited:

toranekos

Level 79
vbztr
vbztr
Rich+
ACCEPTED
> Upon reviewing your application, you have been deemed fit for the reporter role!
Please DM vee#8660 if you have any queries about the application

Your role will be set up in the discord and I'll shoot you a DM regarding the position soon!

Users who are viewing this thread