Level 4
chancywancywoo
chancywancywoo
Notable
Out of Character | Basic information

What is your in-game name?: chancywancywoo

Do you have discord? (If so, what is your username): ch.an.ce#8185

Do you have a microphone? Yes.

List your timezone and country: My timezone is EST, and I live in the U.S.

How active are you on the server?: I'm active mostly all day everyday.

Do you have any previous bans? (If so, link your appeals):
Link any past applications below:

Role Request (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/role-request.40758/

JSL Application (Denied) https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.40722/

JSL Application (Accepted)https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.40724/

Russian Application (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application.41698/#post-130615

Out of Character | Morals & ideas

What position are you applying for?: Reporter

What is your motivation for applying?: I love writing, and I believe words have power. I want to keep citizens informed of the happenings around Karakura. I am a naturally curious person and I always strive to dig as deep as I possibly can to obtain information. I want to influence people's knowledge and make a difference in the town. I'd love to do that by doing what I love to do.

Do you have any experience in this work? Yes actually. For my school in real life I work as a student journalist, where I interview students around the school and write reports, keep up with events around campus and write stories about them, and assist my school staff in writing out 'news articles' they sent to parents every month so they stay updated with happenings on campus. I've been doing this for almost three and a half years.

Are you aware of the rules each person must follow?: Yes, I am aware of all the rules and have no issue following them whatsoever.

Why should you be accepted over others? My dedication to projects and motivation to keep going when things are tough are to be recognized. Even if the task at hand is difficult, I still push through and get it done to the best of my ability. I'm willing to tackle the hard projects that no one else is willing to do, the lengthy ones. I have great communication skills and I'm never afraid to speak up if there is an issue or just to give feedback or suggestions. I work well with groups of people and also alone as well. I firmly believe I would excel in this position.

Do you have a good understanding of this position?: Yes, I do.

Summarize what your position does in the town: Reporters write stories based on things that go on in Karakura, whether it be anything "from the latest traffic news to making the outcome of an event known" (cited from the 'Reporter | Format, Information, & More' thread). We can do things such as investigate leads, gather facts, and speak to citizens and eyewitnesses for their opinions or account of events.

In Character | Questionnaire
Pretend that it is as if your character is filling this out, not yourself

Full Name: Mikhail 'Mike' Ivanov

Preferred name & Title: Mikhail, Mike, Mr. Ivanov, I really don't mind.

Current age? (25+): 31
Past job experiences?: None.
How would you describe yourself? I am passionate about what I believe in. I am a very socially outgoing person which I think makes me well suited for this role. I am respectful to those around me and can remain civil, even if I do not agree with them. As for my appearance, I have mint green hair and green eyes. I am 6'1 and weigh 175lbs. I do not seem intimidating at all, and am quite approachable for anything. I have a heavy Russian accent.

What sort of things would you write about? I am very open to writing about whatever needs to be covered as I am not picky and I have the ability to take on multiple projects at once. When given a choice, I will choose to cover anything that relates to criminals, whether it be news coverage on a robbery or homicide, or even warnings for potential dangerous people/areas.

What jobs will you execute with this position? Investigative Journalism (I hope, anything I'm fine with)
Do you practice any sort of religion?: I don't, I am Atheist.
Do you have a criminal record? If so, list your crimes: I have no criminal record.
Nationality & Born location: Russian, Moscow, Russia
Fluent languages (Underline your native): Russian, Japanese, and Japanese Sign Language.

Last edited:

Prosthettics

Level 40
Prosthettics
Prosthettics
Rich
DENIED

- Thanks for taking the time to apply however after reviewing your application it has been denied

Users who are viewing this thread