players online

Reporter Application

fayl

Level 42
Out of Character | Basic information
What is your in-game name?: vaselyne

Do you have discord? (If so, what is your username): faye#8008

Do you have a microphone? Yes.

List your timezone and country: U.S.A. CST.

How active are you on the server?: When AR Check was a thing, I used to be at the top of the board but being that it is summer, I spend a majority if not all of my time on the server when I can. However, I cannot reassure you that my activity will be so stable when school starts but I think that goes for most people. It'll still be there just not summer hours.

Do you have any previous bans? (If so, link your appeals): I was banned once for Toxicity but the thread was locked so I don't believe you can view it. The situation was handled though and I made amends with the person.
Link any past applications below: This is the difficult part. I was a staff member back in 2018 - 2020 and I got everything handed to me. It is just kind of how things were and if I did apply for something, it was a private application but once again, I can reassure you that I have plenty of experience with roles on the server such as Teacher all the way to Police and BMD.

Out of Character | Morals & ideas
What position are you applying for?: Reporter.

What is your motivation for applying?: So surprisingly enough, I made the reporters a thing back in 2019 I believe? I loved working with it until I quit the server for a little. I'm glad to see it is back and I'd love to participate in it again! I had a lot of fun working with the people and I enjoy working with the people who are running the applications and the person who is leading the reporters.

Do you have any experience in this work? As I just stated above, I have plenty of experience in this field. Experience which I believe makes me slightly qualified to be in this position.

Are you aware of the rules each person must follow?: Yes, I even went out of my way to speak to Sun about some more questions I had about this all.

Why should you be accepted over others? Once again, as I stated above, I believe I am probably more qualified than others to be running for this position, being that I helped create the entire faction as a whole. I lead it for a good while and helped make all the rules but I understand some things might've changed since I last ran it.

Do you have a good understanding of this position?: Yes, stated above.

Summarize what your position does in the town: I believe that it is the reporters job to cover the problems and propaganda of Karakura. Things like exposing the people of power, creating drama, and covering the countless murders that happen on the streets. I believe with time, the reporter faction can become an extremely essential thing on the server that'll be used to get and spread information to the players of the server.

In Character | Questionnaire
Pretend that it is as if your character is filling this out, not yourself
Full Name: Nyusu Otosata

Preferred name & Title: None, I prefer my name.

Current age? (25+): Twenty-eight.

Past job experiences?: I was once a janitor for a good portion of my life but I wanted to get out and explore the world! I wanted to experience something new.

How would you describe yourself? Myself? I'd say I'm quiet and reserved. I'm not really sure, it's just what my friends tell me. I once took a personality quiz and it said I was INTP soo-- If that gives you any idea on how I am then there that is.

What sort of things would you write about? I really want to devolve into the crime side of Karakura, I feel like there is a lot of corruption that goes around on the streets and I'm here to expose it! Like some crazy guy from that movie Zodiac or that movie Seven! I would do other things like seek out small money by asking small companies for advertisements! Or even upcoming artists!

What jobs will you execute with this position? I thought I already answered that but oh well, some jobs I'd execute is things like interviewing upcoming artists, shops, the police, or even the politicians of Karakura. Anyone and everyone that leads me to my next big story, my next big break, my next exposure.

Do you practice any sort of religion?: None, I gave that up a long time ago.

Do you have a criminal record? I once was arrested for peeing on a highway-- I was drunk and was having fun with friends so. . Yeah! But I've quit drinking since then.

Nationality & Born location: Japanese, Karakura, Japan.

Fluent languages (Underline your native): Japanese.

oph

Level 165
ACCEPTED
Congratulations on being accepted for your role of choice!

Keep in mind that the rules stated in the format are strictly enforced and
certain acts can get you instantly removed from your position depending on the severity.

- After reading, you may DM me in order to get your roles set up. (Oph#1556)

- Ensure that you are in the following discord: KARAKURA TOWN

Users who are viewing this thread