mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Reporter Application

GamerW1

Level 15
OOC (Out-Of-Character) Information:

What is your In-Game-Name (IGN)?:
GamerW1
Do you have Discord and a microphone? If so, what is your username?: I only have discord
List your timezone and country: CET Denmark
Describe your activity: Well im online for like minimum 4 hours a day every day
Do you have any previous bans? If so, list them below:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/gamerw1s-ban-appeal.49932/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/gamerw1s-ban-appeal.47290/
Link any significant applications (e.g., Roles/Teams, exclude languages):

What is your motivation to apply for the reporter?: I want a job as a reporter to know how it is to work in a good a real job
Do you have any experience with writing? What is your relationship with writing?: Not much a bit.
Are you aware of - and will follow - the set of rules provided to you?: Yes
Why should we accept you over others?: I think that I could work better and do it better than most.
Do you understand you have to stay completely neutral with all reports? (Your report can't have any OOC or IC bias towards a specific group.) Of course.
Do you trust that you will be able to stay active and complete the monthly quota?: Yes
Summarise what you imagine work as a reporter is: I imagine that I will get good at typing I think it would be interesting and a bit funny most of the time

IC (In-Character) Information:
Treat this section like it is your character answering it

Full Name: Chris Holland Hamilton
Preferred Name/Nickname and Title (e.g., Ms, Mr) Mr
Current Age (25+): 26
Past job/work experience: None
Degree/qualifications: Bachelor
Nationality and born location: Sweden Stockholm
Phone Number: 030-495-2942

How would you describe yourself in under 150 words?: Hello I'm a 6,5 male I would have had a deep calming voice he'd have a scent of Sauvage Dior. He would have blond hair and a good body and he was great build. He would have an asthma inhaler on him all of the time and instrument males would have asthma. The man would have good handwriting and he would like a lot of movies his dad was his biggest idol his name was Henry Hamilton. The male's name would be Chris Holland Hamilton. He'd owned a small apartment next to the Karakura Police department when he was younger he wanted to become a police officer, Doctor, and professor. He used to play football for the golden leos he would have partied a lot he has always been interested in gang violence and how the police work he would also be interested in the government and police officers that work with the gangs.
What are you interested in writing about? How will you achieve this, and would you consider going out of your comfort zone?: Well I would like to write about gangs deaths Karakura Police department and the government. And yes I would consider myself going out of my comfort zone to get some good reports
What are your expectations for the job?:
I think this job would be hard and make me go out of my comfort zone a lot of times
Do you have a criminal record? If so, list the crimes below: none
Fluent Languages (Underline your native): Japanese and Latin

PROMPT
Interview
The death of a football player
Greeting people of Karakuri today we have the sad story about Bob Sean the football player who got murdered yesterday Thursday evening his body was found on the beach now let's speak with a family friend of Mr sean
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YT: Hello Mr. Hamilton would you like to introduce yourself to karakura's people?
VC: Hello Mr. Holland yes please hi I'm a family friend of Mr sean his death gave us a shock whoever killed him may be jealous of his career
YT: Maybe so when did you find out he died
VC: Well I found out just like forty minutes ago.
YT: Is that right?
VC: Yes was that all?
YT: Indeed was Mr. Hamilton
VC: Great have a good day Mr holland.

Last edited:

Aania

Level 167
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
DENIED

We appreciate the time and effort you put into applying - however you have not been accepted this time around.
Please DM Aania#0117 if you have any queries about the application

You are free to re-apply at any point in time!

Users who are viewing this thread