DENIED
Russian Application- OhSpamF | SchoolRP
Denied - DarkVipex’s tutor app | SchoolRP
Denied - Private Tutor Application | SchoolRP
Denied - Care taker | SchoolRP
Denied - Caretaker application | SchoolRP
Russian Application | SchoolRP

What is your motivation to apply for reporter?:
I've also considered applying for other positions in the past but Reporter was the one position that caught my eye. I've been well informed about how crazy and stressful it gets. Reporter seems like a job that offers much more freedom, along with I've had an interest in reading and writing for some time now, I think Reporter would be a great fit for me!

Do you have any experience with writing? What is your relationship with writing?:
N/A

Are you aware of - and will follow - the set of rules provided to you?:
I'm aware of the rules, and I will follow said rules.

Why should we accept you over others?:
Though I have not had much experience in different roles in the server, theres nothing spoiling my reputation, And I know that I truly want this, and am willing to commit! Im a hardworking and determined person, and understand that anythings possible if you put your mind to it, and of course give it your all. As a reporter it's not only their job to inform the public, but to guarantee the reader enjoys what they are reading.

Do you understand you have to stay completely neutral with all reports? (Your report can't have any OOC or IC bias towards a specific group.)
Of course, I will. It's meant to report on situations, not based on how you see it yourself.

Do you trust that you will be able to stay active and complete the monthly quota?:
I trust myself with so! as long as I keep my motivation up and know what I'm writing about, I'll be able to do so. If not, I will make some sort of inactivity form.

Summarise what you imagine work as a reporter is:
Reporters gather information on a subject and then writes or broadcasts it. This profession is present in a wide array of media outlets

IC (In-Character) Information:
Treat this section like it is your own character answering it

Full Name:

Louis K. Morello

Preferred Name/Nickname and Title (e.g., Ms, Mr)
Louis

Current Age (25+):

Past job/work experience:
As soon as I got out of college, I became a writer and a journalist.

Degree/qualifications:
Communication
Minor(s):
Education

Nationality and born location:
I am Italian, and I was also born in Italy..

Phone Number:
(030)-710-3767

How would you describe yourself in under 150 words?:
I would describe myself as a hardworking and committed person. I've always been able to pick myself back up and strive for greatness. I'm a very serious and outgoing individual who takes my work seriously. It's been my lifelong goal to reach for the top, and I believe this is exactly the think I've been working towards my whole life.

What are you interested in writing about? How will you achieve this, and would you consider going out of your comfort zone?:
I believe this topic has many things that could be covered, as theres always things happening. I'd like to spread awareness about these things, though it may be dangerous covering this sort of topic, i believe its the first step towards making karakura a safer place, and a risk worth taking.

What are your expectations for the job?:
I don't really have any.

Do you have a criminal record? If so, list the crimes below:
N/A

Fluent Languages (Underline your native):
Japanese,Gaelic,Scotish and Spanish

PROMPTS:

You will have to write two ‘reports’ about a topic of your choice. Here we can see how pronounced your writing is and how creative you are. Use your own formatting and your own report idea. (If you’re found plagiarizing an actual report or another applicant, you will be denied.)

#1 - General report. Report about a topic, informing players about an event or significant issues to Karakura.

New-found spree

Hello all! It is Louis here, lucky to have you be reading this. Recently there has been a new topic running around Karakura, a new page in science; viruses popping up more and more. Meaning that Hospital has been running around more often, making sure to keep Karakura citizens safe, as also with the KPD.

With this many EMS running around town, it's obviously going to mean less calling to the 110 number, going along with more doctors being spotted around, being able to spot them out easier! Also going along with the KPD, which is most likely going to have the virus rate go down.

As going along with the recent up in sightings in the medics spotting running around, there's also been something that caused a medic to sadly be taken by an uprising virus. The doctor's funeral will be one that I will be able to attend! Please stay tuned for what happens then. And may that medic, have a lovely funeral.

#2 - Interview. It’s important to have well-rounded questions. Create your own interview with ten questions or more. And answer them yourself.

[!] There was a voice recording, sounded crackly at first then it sounded normal [!]
Louis : "Hello!! Please introduce yourself, then I will get along with the questions."

???: "Hi there, I'm 'VIPE'. Thats not my real name."

Louis: "Alrighty then 'VIPE', I'll get started with the questions! How was it like growing up here in Karakura?"

VIPE: "It was nice. But it was so sick. And I don't think it changed since then."

Louis: "Well, how do you think the virus death rate went up, or down since you were last here?"

VIPE: "Well, I think it went up. I see allot more medics running around now a days."

Louis: "Well.. Do you think this is a safe place?"

VIPE: "Oh hell no! But they are also the reasoning that there's so much medical activity here. Alot of these adults here don't do much, medical activity."

Louis: "Well then, do you think that Karakura could use more medics running around?"

VIPE: "Yeah, it'd be a good way to help for the people around Karakura to stay out of trouble."

Louis : "Well, what else do you think the schools can do?"

VIPE: "Put even more strict rules. More cameras and more medics- those are what they're called right?"

Louis: "Well then. Let's get off of the topic of medical aid and go into something else, what about the hospitals?"

VIPE: "A good place for sick people."

Louis: "uh. Okay!! What about shops? What do you think about those?"

VIPE: "Those are good places for sick people."

VIPE: "I mean yeah, it'll be a good way for people to know what might be happening."

Louis : "Well, what do you think about the KPD then?"

VIPE: "They're good people. They make sure the city doesn't get robbed they make sure everyone gets the help they need."

Louis: "What about the KPD then?"

VIPE: "People who need more training. To help the city more, and they need more officers running around, it'll be better to keep all the gang members on their toes."

Louis: "I'm assuming from what you've said so far, you're very against gangs?"

VIPE: "Well of course I am!! If I haven't made that s*beep* obvious."

Louis: "Well.. Uh. We'll be ending this interview now, thank you for coming.

Last edited:

Aania

Level 167
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
DENIED

We appreciate the time and effort you put into applying - however you have not been accepted this time around.
Please DM Aania#0117 if you have any queries about the application

You are free to re-apply at any point in time!

Users who are viewing this thread