Do you have any previous bans? (If so, link your appeals):
N/A

Link any past applications below:
N/A

Out of Character | Morals & ideas
What position are you applying for?:
Reporter or journalist.

What is your motivation for applying?:
I feel it will help further the story being told with my character and add an interesting layer to his character. I also believe it would be very fun and interesting to try and branch out into different ventures with this character within the server. Also, I am currently working to obtain a major in English and believe this could be a great way to help me refine my skills.

Do you have any experience in this work?
Not yet.

Are you aware of the rules each person must follow?:
I am fully aware of every rule.

Why should you be accepted over others?
I believe I would be a great asset to this position and I will bring a very interesting dynamic to the role. I also believe I am better qualified as I am currently working towards my English major.

Do you have a good understanding of this position?:
I do.

Summarize what your position does in the town:
A reporter’s purpose is to distribute information through various forms of media including television, newspapers, podcasts, etc. The reporter, and the content they release, can have an incredible impact on the city as a whole and the citizens of Karakura. This requires complete perfection in all tasks to ensure complete accuracy in the report.

In Character | Questionnaire
Full Name:
Snoobs F. Wigglesworth

Preferred name & Title:
Snoobs

Current age? (25+):

Past job experiences?:
N/A

How would you describe yourself?
An upbeat, optimistic, and overall loveable individual. I love spreading joy and kindness throughout the city by giving away apples and notes trying to uplift people. I really do wish the absolute best for the city, and I believe it can be achieved one apple at a time!

What sort of things would you write about?
I would write about current events that could have a serious impact on the people of Karakura. This would include coverage on a plethora of topics such as political events, the increasing gang activity in the city, and other related topics.

What jobs will you execute with this position?
I would like to interview people within the city on their personal opinions regarding the topic I would be covering. If I were to be covering politics or gang activity, I would look to interview an individual of the gang or political figure relating to the topic.

Do you practice any sort of religion?:
I am not religious.

Do you have a criminal record? If so, list your crimes:
N/A

Nationality & Born location:
I am Italian American and I was born in Edison, New Jersey.

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
English
Italian
Japanese

Last edited:

toranekos

Level 79
vbztr
vbztr
Rich+
DENIED
> We appreciate the time and effort you put into applying - however you have not been accepted this time around
Please DM mimbs#3801 if you have any queries about the application

You are free to re-apply at any point in time!

Users who are viewing this thread