What is your in-game name?:
_VanillaBeans_
Do you have discord? (If so, what is your username):
Vanny#8587
Do you have a microphone?
I Have A Microphone.
List your timezone and country:
Eastern Time (EST), United States.
How active are you on the server?: I join srp on a daily basis! somedays it may depend wether I have work, or school, but I do spend all my free time on srp!
Do you have any previous bans? (If so, link your appeals):
No previous bans.
Link any past applications below:

I cant find the others.

Out of Character | Morals & ideas

What position are you applying for?:
Im applying for reporter.
What is your motivation for applying?:
I honestly am applying to try it out! I was inspired to apply upon realizing that I hardly see reporters in and around SRP, I've also considered applying for other positions in the past but Reporter was the one position that caught my eye, Many of the other positions within the school, hospital, and police undergo a lot of situations that can result in constant stress, i've had friend who've had jobs within the school and i've been well informed about how crazy and stressful it gets. Reporter seems like a job that offers much more freedom, along with i've had an interest in reading and writing for some time now, I think Reporter would be a great fit for me!
Do you have any experience in this work?
I've had no experience in writing in particular, though i considered applying to join Journalist club but swayed my interests another way upon realizing reporter applications open. And so, rather than spending time in class doing work as I should have been, I began typing up an application. As for OOC experience, I was included in an honors english class if that goes towards anything. I also was involved in a reading club in school, though we didnt do much of any writing for that.
Are you aware of the rules each person must follow?:
Yep! I understand its important to follow the rules!
Why should you be accepted over others?
I have time and dedication! Though I have not had much experience in different roles in the server, theres nothing spoiling my reputation, And I know that I truly want this, and am willing to commit! Im a hardworking and determined person, and understand that anythings possible if you put your mind to it, and of course give it your all. From what i've seen in the past, a lot of people in writing tend to focus heavily on the specifics, while I on the other hand ensure the point comes across in a fun and interesting way, while staying factual. As a reporter it's not only their job to inform the public, but to guarantee the reader enjoys what they are reading.
Do you have a good understanding of this position?:
I would say i have a decent understanding of the position, though i dont have much experience, I believe I can learn and perfect things over time.
Summarize what your position does in the town:
Inform!
Its a reporters responsibility to inform the public of immediate NEWS! Notable events, Weather, And of course, Sports!! For example, In the case of an upcoming event, such as Winter Tournaments! An event all sports fans look forward to, Two rivalry football teams facing each other seeking the spot at #1! an event people come far and wide for. Its the reporters job to take notes of all drastic and important events that take place, covering a brief basis of what had occurred, and any additional notes of information worth jotting down, and then writing a factual, and unique report sure to catch the readers eye!

In Character | Questionnaire

Full Name:
Rosalie Martin
Preferred name & Title:
Rosalie
Current age? (25+):
Past job experiences?:
I was hired to work at a new Cafe in Karakura, Dokusha Kafe! Which roughly translates to "Book Cafe" In english.
How would you describe yourself?
I would describe myself as a hardworking and committed person, Ive faced many challenges in my past being in and out of foster care, suffering with an eating disorder, and continuing on after the loss of a close friend. Through all these unfortunate circumstances i've always been able to pick myself back up, and strive for greatness. Im a very serious and outgoing individual who takes my work seriously. It's been my lifelong goal to reach for the top, and I believe this is exactly the think ive been working towards my whole life.
What sort of things would you write about?
I'd like my main focus to be on Karakura's crime, you go up to any person who's lived here at least 4 months and they'll have at least one story of something they've experienced. Karakuras crime rate is that high, I believe this topic has many things that could be covered, as theres always things happening. I'd like to spread awareness about these things, though it may be dangerous covering this sort of topic, i believe its the first step towards making karakura a safer place, and a risk worth taking
What jobs will you execute with this position?
With this position i'd like to inform the people of Karakura on events as they happen, One of my largest goals as a reporter, would to make the public more aware about Karakuras crime, what causes it, and the aftermath effects.
Do you practice any sort of religion?:
I dont partake in any sort of religious practices.
Do you have a criminal record? If so, list your crimes:
I have no criminal record.
Nationality & Born location:
French, Nantes France
Fluent languages (Underline your native): French, Sign language, German, Japanese.​

Last edited:

toranekos

Level 79
vbztr
vbztr
Rich+
ACCEPTED
> Upon reviewing your application, you have been deemed fit for the reporter role!
Please DM mimbs#3801 if you have any queries about the application

Your role will be set up in the discord and I'll shoot you a DM regarding the position soon!

Users who are viewing this thread