SkyFantasyWorld

Level 76
SkyFantasyWorld
SkyFantasyWorld
Omega

OOC (Out-Of-Character) Information:

What is your in-game-name (IGN)?:
vxnhc
(Main: SkyFantasyWorld | Alts: SkyFantasyW0rld, SkyFantazyWorld)

Do you have Discord and a microphone? If so, what is your username?:
Yes, I do have Discord and a microphone, my user is SkyFantasyWorld#6919

List your timezone and country:
GMT+8 | Philippines

Describe your activity:
I’m fairly active on the server, especially on the forums and on Discord. I am mostly on hours at a time on Fridays to weekends, since I have no school work during that time. Mondays to Thursdays depend on online school and my school workload, I do my best to get on at least 2-3 hours a day after classes to hang out with my friends or just roleplay with others. but I am always active on Discord during my school hours, as I can answer DMs immediately when needed.

Do you have any previous bans? If so, list them below:
1 Ban: ERP ban that took place 8 months ago, ever since then I have gone a long while with a clean record of no warnings, or rule-breaking.

Link any major applications (e.g Roles/Teams, exclude languages):
Lawyer Application (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/lawyer-skyfantazyworld-alt.47435/

What is your motivation to apply for reporter?:
What motivates me for applying and wanting to join Reporter Faction is that I want to expand more of my knowledge to other factions in SRP. As of now, I am currently in the Government Faction as a Lawyer and I wish to experience even more kinds of Roleplay throughout the server. Like I said in my previous application as a Lawyer, one of my goals on the server is to learn the ins and outs of the many different factions on here, wanting to experience each one if possible, to have a better understanding of how the player base works in each group. And as a person who likes writing, I want to use my skills to be able to help around the server by making news reports and such. I always read the news reports that people make, and it always interests me how they make it, how it works, and generally how the process is and always makes me wonder if it is the same as in real life! It’s one of my driving factors on why I want to apply, to show my skills out in the server and let the player base find something interesting to read.

Do you have any past experience with writing? What is your relationship with writing?:
Yes I do! As a person who used to be part of the Journalism Team at my school, I have experience with writing articles, reports, and news throughout my school covering events such as sports, donations, student council elections, etc. To the less trivial happenings like who is our top scorer in each subject and interviewing them at my school. I wish to use my skills and abilities to be able to make reports that others will enjoy on the server,

Are you aware of - and will follow - the set of rules provided to you?:
Yes, I am aware of all the rules we have to follow, from the faction rules itself to the main SRP rules that all must know about before joining the server. I will do my absolute best to abide by the rules and to follow them to the best of my abilities.

Why should we accept you over others?:
I think and believe in myself that I should be accepted over others because I know I could be a great asset to the team. I have the skills and experience, especially with my record of being part of a Journalism team that I can deliver amazing results to the faction, especially with my writings. I have the confidence to complete my job, while also having the willingness to learn from others and improve myself for the better.

Do you trust that you will be able to stay active and complete the monthly quota?:
Yes, I trust myself that I can complete all my tasks and quota while also staying active on the server.

Summarise what you imagine work as a reporter is:
From the name itself, a reporter is someone who is responsible to research, document, interview, and report on happenings around Karakura. We are the ones responsible for giving the people reliable information regarding updates, news, and reports around the city. From the day to day life, to more major events such as a war, we are the ones who people count on to cover it for those who haven’t heard about it.

IC (In-Character) Information:
Treat this section like it is your own character answering it

Full Name:
Aya Hanazono

Preferred Name/Nickname and Title (e.g Ms, Mr)
Ms. Aya

Current Age (25+):
25 years old

Past job/work experience:
N/A

Degree/qualifications:
Bachelor of Arts in Journalism, English Literature Minor

Nationality and born location:
Chinese | Guangdong Province, China

How would you describe yourself in under 150 words?:
I would describe myself as a person who is passionate about the things I make, making sure it's perfect while also entertaining for others while striving to make sure my works are also educational. I can say I am confident with my skills, though at the same time I have the willingness to learn from others and improve myself for the better while also teaching others what I know. I have the determination and persistence to always finish my work and have the diligence to make sure to make my works are of high quality while also finishing the job quickly. I believe myself to be fair and unbiased, knowledgeable about the things I write on, and curious enough to explore other genres.

What are you interested in writing about? How will you achieve this and would you consider going out of your comfort zone?:
The thing I’m interested in writing about is the crime around Karakura, to find out why the majority, if not the whole city’s involvement in gang activities. I want to be able to give the public more insight into how they work, and how people easily join gangs despite some being as young as 16 joining gangs. But if I were to consider going out of my comfort zone, I am more than willing to step out of it if I were to make other types of articles, such as school-related or perhaps the daily lives of the people in Karakura.

What are your expectations for the job?:
My expectations for the job are, to be able to provide a work environment in which I can contribute to the team, while also improving my own set of skills by learning from others, and passing what I know to them also.

Do you have a criminal record? If so, list the crimes below:
N/A

Fluent Languages (Underline your native):
Chinese, Japanese​

Users who are viewing this thread