OC (Out-Of-Character) Information:

What is your In-Game-Name (IGN)?:
RainyDays203
Do you have Discord and a microphone? If so, what is your username?:
Yes, ABBY #2767
List your timezone and country:
CENTRAL, United States
Describe your activity:
My character is Abby Fuwaji, she is an 25 year old woman who is currently engaged to the love of her life. She has been trying to find work for a while but hasn't had any luck do to school being her priority. She wants to become a good influence to her brother. Her brother is the only family she has left due to her parent's loss. Her mother has suffered in a car accident while her father's passing due to a stroke. Abby sadly has no no else besides her brother.
Do you have any previous bans? If so, list them below:
None
Link any significant applications (e.g., Roles/Teams, exclude languages):
French

What is your motivation to apply for reporter?:
To keep everyone up to date on the events that could occur
Do you have any experience with writing? What is your relationship with writing?:
Yes, i write books ever so often which usually are fiction.
Are you aware of - and will follow - the set of rules provided to you?:
Why should we accept you over others?:
I have experience with writing skills
Do you understand you have to stay completely neutral with all reports? (Your report can't have any OOC or IC bias towards a specific group.)
Yes, I understand.
Do you trust that you will be able to stay active and complete the monthly quota?:
yes, i do.
Summarize what you imagine work as a reporter is:
Today's happening has issued with a car accident near the apartments of G Block are. There was only 1 survivor which was a 20 year old woman named Becky Black. The passenger who had died was her husband, 22 year old Dave Black.

IC (In-Character) Information:
Treat this section like it is your own character answering it

Full Name: Abby Fuwaji
Preferred Name/Nickname and Title (e.g., Ms, Mr)
Mrs.
Current Age (25+):
Past job/work experience:
None
Degree/qualifications:
High School Diploma
Nationality and born location:
Born in Japan. Nationalities White, Japanese and Asian
Phone Number:
030-586-9144

How would you describe yourself in under 150 words?:
I am a very caring person who worries about others needs the most. I have almost no time for myself taking care of my Fiance, brother and friends. I try my best to get the goal I am reaching for as of right now. I have mnay goals to accomplish but have finished one so far, which was graduating. The next goal will be getting a job and care for my family and friends and hopefully keep them up to date with the happenings.
What are you interested in writing about? How will you achieve this, and would you consider going out of your comfort zone?:
Anything, I love to write as it is. I think of it as something to do and to help increase my writing skills. Hopefully help further for others.
What are your expectations for the job?:
I have none.
Do you have a criminal record? If so, list the crimes below:
None
Fluent Languages (Underline your native):

Japanese
French

Aania

Level 167
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
DENIED

We appreciate the time and effort you put into applying - however you have not been accepted this time around.
Please DM Aania#0117 if you have any queries about the application

You are free to re-apply at any point in time!

Users who are viewing this thread