mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Resource Pack Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea why, but my resource pack isn't working. It didn't work yesterday and I have no idea what the problem is. And yes, I do have resource packs enabled.

Attachments

• 2017-09-24_15.47.38.png
    2017-09-24_15.47.38.png
    144.8 KB · Views: 27

Meliodos

Level 8
Hey!
I've never had this problem before, but this may help.
Go to your serverlist where all of your servers are listed.
Click on schoolrp, then click edit.
Once you are here, switch resourcepacks to enabled.

-Nurmia

Martin jr

Level 20
If you are on Windows, try right clicking in the bottom left corner and click "Run", then write %appdata%, next go on .minecraft which you follow up with clicking on server resourcepacks, delete all the files in that folder then close all the stuff and try re-running Minecraft. Log on the server but make sure that Server Resource Packs are on before you do so. I hope it helps mate :P

JordanDoesGames

Level 0
Hey!
I've never had this problem before, but this may help.
Go to your serverlist where all of your servers are listed.
Click on schoolrp, then click edit.
Once you are here, switch resourcepacks to enabled.

-Nurmia
Said I had resourcepacks enabled.
If you are on Windows, try right clicking in the bottom left corner and click "Run", then write %appdata%, next go on .minecraft which you follow up with clicking on server resourcepacks, delete all the files in that folder then close all the stuff and try re-running Minecraft. Log on the server but make sure that Server Resource Packs are on before you do so. I hope it helps mate :P
It helped. Thank you very much.

JustMeNick

Level 19
I have nothing in my resource pack folder and the same thing is happening to me
If the resource pack from the server failed to work it's means something is wrong with your game or it's a glitch, after all go check if the server Is allowed to switch resourcepacks to enabled... If not try to re-install minecraft (Only if you wish too) before uninstalling minecraft make sure you have copy of your saves folder!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread