Level 135
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
IGN: KimiNoUso
DATE: September 22, 2019
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Read the rest of the thread lmao
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER SLASH COMMUNITY?: bottom text

In years prior, there was a "scavenger hunt" activity where presents were scattered around Karakura, tucked away behind inconspicuous corners, at the end of parkour challenges, or even in plain sight. Upon discovering one, a player would be paid a small sum of cash, and after having found all 25, they were rewarded with the (then exclusive) santa hat item. It'd be pretty poggers if this was reintroduced as a passive diversion this December, because I (and many others) enjoy free money and items (and also fun events too, I guess).

Also, bring back the advent calendar, I know it failed multiple times but that's because you didn't pace yourself on the items and ran out within two weeks. Don't limit yourself to random seasonal garbage that'll end up on the auction house either, we want actual COOL stuff (like money and exclusive items). I swear on my momma if I get some cringe ass gingerbread cookies imma fuckin' BLOW.

TLDR: Give us money and items for free, it would be cool, come on man just do it, don't be lame.

KayLoon

Level 23
KayLoon
KayLoon
Notable
IGN: KimiNoUso
DATE: September 22, 2019
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Read the rest of the thread lmao
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER SLASH COMMUNITY?: bottom text
Woah crazy, KimiNoUso doing a suggestion...And it's from 2019?

philbertman42

Level 135
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
Woah crazy, KimiNoUso doing a suggestion...And it's from 2019?
I think OP might be lying... KimiNoUso wasn't even in the Discord until the 23rd, and his forum account wasn't created until October... I think we should have staff look into this, it might be a case of impersonation.

KayLoon

Level 23
KayLoon
KayLoon
Notable
I think OP might be lying... KimiNoUso wasn't even in the Discord until the 23rd, and his forum account wasn't created until October... I think we should have staff look into this, it might be a case of impersonation.
Yeah I think so, @6Panda since your reading this, we gotta look into this

KayLoon

Level 23
KayLoon
KayLoon
Notable
idk why people are creating suggestions asking us to do the annual events (that we do.... annually....)
Just...You know put them in a suggestion thread the link, so you don't have to be mad

Uwu just make a thread in the suggestion thread with the link, and rules for it...Uwu..Yes

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Just...You know put them in a suggestion thread the link, so you don't have to be mad

Uwu just make a thread in the suggestion thread with the link, and rules for it...Uwu..Yes

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
i do not remember the present thing happening last year, unless it did, i dont know I was probably working the entire time like an average wagie

also here's a meme i thought was funny: clikc
we normally chose between the hunt or the calendar; 2020 - hunt;; 2021 - calendar;; 2022 - ???

philbertman42

Level 135
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
we normally chose between the hunt or the calendar; 2020 - hunt;; 2021 - calendar;; 2022 - ???
wait really? Have I missed two years of clicking on FREE THINGS!?!? I'm actually, physically crying right now.

anyway, if you guys do either of these things I'm still taking credit, I expect 25% of all web store purchases during the month of December sent directly to my paypal.

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
Also, bring back the advent calendar, I know it failed multiple times but that's because you didn't pace yourself on the items and ran out within two weeks. Don't limit yourself to random seasonal garbage that'll end up on the auction house either, we want actual COOL stuff
I like that stuff..

philbertman42

Level 135
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
I like that stuff..
Look me in the eyes and tell me you enjoyed that cup of hot punch, or that gingerbread man. That's right, you can't, because it was a nuisance that you kept in your inventory knowing that if you accidentally right clicked on it you'd lose it forever, but chose to keep because it was exclusive. In all likelihood, you either just ate it to clear inventory space one day, or just tossed it when you were cleaning out your apartment chests.

The snowman was pretty cool though.

HighlightedTwin

Level 87
HighlightedTwin
HighlightedTwin
Fundraiser+
Look me in the eyes and tell me you enjoyed that cup of hot punch, or that gingerbread man. That's right, you can't, because it was a nuisance that you kept in your inventory knowing that if you accidentally right clicked on it you'd lose it forever, but chose to keep because it was exclusive. In all likelihood, you either just ate it to clear inventory space one day, or just tossed it when you were cleaning out your apartment chests.

The shovel was a cool item. Lost it though

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable

Me, still having like three of every thing on the advent even the carrots

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
This is something we attempt to do annually. This alongside a couple other new features will be released nearer the time

Users who are viewing this thread