mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Reveness Psychiatrist application

VirXs

Level 6
OOC SECTION

CURRENT In-Game-Name (I.G.N):Reveness

What timezone are you in?: Mst (mountain standard time)

How old are you? (Optional, I.R.L): 13

Do you have discord, if so what is your discord username?: TwiggyWiggy#5733

Describe your activity on the server?:
well now that I have winter break I would usually play from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm periodically getting on and off

List and categorize your current and past applications:
Ems app-denied
Ems app-denied

What experiences do you have with DetailRP?:

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our medical team?:
There are many reasons for that i would like to join the karakura hospital team. Seeing the tremendous detailRP work that goes into being one of the specific roles and i would love to experience and grow on that field of rp through this experience.

Secondly i would like to join the field of work for ems to help others. I have always wanted to be a ems worker oocly since pre-school, and i feel like even though this is roleplay it would help me learn some of the practices they use in the real field of work.

Lastly i would like to join the karakura hospital team because of the great staff. To me the staff are so incredibly helpful and kind and i would like to be apart of that with them. Then i can learn and grow from their past experiences to be the best i could be.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist):
Physicist

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
As a member of psychiatry department they work with the mental aspects of the hospital. They specialize in mental aspects such as trauma, anxiety, depression and other mental health problems. These special kinds of doctors are able to diagnose the patients mental health and can prescribe meds to help.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:
Head Physician:
The head of the one in charge of the hospital they give out the orders to the other staff and are respected by all staff of the facility.

Clinical manager:
The second in command for the facility they help with keeping the hospital in working order, give out recommendations to the head physician and is respected by the lower ranks of the staff

Clinical lead:
They are the ones in charge for the specific roles of the hospital such as surgeon, doctor, nurse and psychiatrist.they help and lead the specific hospital role they are assigned to.

surgeon:
They are the ones responsible for more complicated tasks not achievable by regular doctors they are responsible for removing and replacing damaged organs, tissues and repair internal body systems.

Doctors:
They are responsible for the normal aspects of the hospital. Such as check-ups, and helping around the facility when needed and treating cuts burns and other general medical procedures.

psychist:
They are responsible for the mental health aspect of the hospital. Regularly checking up on patients with mental disorders. such as ADHD, depression, anxiety , and other mental diseases.

nurse:
They are also help around the facility. helping patients with minor burns, cuts, Bruises and other small medical things

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency color codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of: Code Orange: The color orange means when a hazardous liquid has been spilled

Code Yellow: that a disaster is going on

Code Green: there needs to be a emergency activation.

Code Brown: there is severe weather is going on outside of the hospital.

Code White: A emergency evacuation is needed

Code Violet: there is a violent/combative individual in the hospital

Code Pink: an Infant or child is being or has been abducted.

Code Silver: silver means there is an active shooter within the hospital.

Code Red: there is a fire active at the hospital.

Code Black: a bomb threat and everyone in the building is in the need of evacuation.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
yes I acknowledge the fact
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend otherwise you are subjected to receive punishment (Demoted)?: Yes I do

Do you understand that you have to obey the rules and constraints you have been given, or you will be demoted?: yes I do

Do you agree that if acknowledged at any given time, you’re vulnerable to being demoted?:
Yes I do

IC SECTION: Information/Knowledge

'Tino' is a 5'1 male with a happy go lucky attitude. He hates people being sad and will always try to cheer them up in some way possible.​

Describe your character’s appearance:

'Tino' is a 5'1 male with charcoal black thick curls of hair that sits on both sides of his face. His body would be a semi muscular. he has a fair pitched voice and a Latino like tan of skin. he would also have a hazel eye color.
upload_2020-12-22_12-40-9.png

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgement to?

No current illnesses

Character Background

(Make sure this biography/lore has 150+ words.):

Argentino was born on December 19, 1995 in san Felipe due to the violence of the place and their lack of money they crossed the border to and ended up in los Angeles where Tino grew up for 15 years. One day he had come home home to his mother and father packing bags and putting them in a taxi. "where are we going" Tino had asked. his mami replied in a happy voice "we are going to live with your uncle and auntie in karakura japan". Tino was pleased to be going to a new place he grabbed his phone and called his friend telling him the good news. a week later it was time to say good bye he got on the plane and headed to karakura japan. when he got off the plane he was greeted by his auntie Ali and some of his cousins they put there items in the apartment and went to register at karakura high. where all of his cousins went. he got along and made some friends. he soon finished highschool in 2013 moving on to collage getting his degree in 2015 he seeked work at a corner store for 5 years until a position for psychist opened up he applied and is now waiting for a reply back.

Section Two: Personal Details

Characters Full Name: Argentino 'Tino Garcia

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss): Mr.

Characters Given Name(s): Argentino

Characters Age: 'Tino'

Characters Gender: male

Characters Religious Domination: 'Christianity'

Characters Marital Status: Single

Characters Nationality: LatinX

Section Two: Academic Details

Years of Residency: 7 years

Working Experience(s):
'Tino' has worked in California being a nurse at the children's hospital of los Angeles

Academic Degree:

Major(s): Human Psychology

Minor(s): Science

Native Languages: American

Other Languages: None

Users who are viewing this thread