NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
IGN:
oZinth

DATE:
12/6/22

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
I am suggesting a potential command to work in the opposite way /findname (/fn) does. This could be limited to KPD/EMS or publicly available, giving us the opportunity to find someone's current rpname just by searching up their IGN.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

I believe this will help the server immensely as sometimes it's a quite difficult to catch someone's full rpname without being able to right click them, and especially leading onto GangRP scenarios, where someone remembers the person's IGN through talking in LOOC and their rpname is fairly long-winded or difficult to remember. This would help EMS & KPD when describing individuals for checking CCTV, describing them to officers, as the majority of the time, as an EMS worker myself I see people struggling to remember the persons full rpname however they remember the IGN. Also leading on to passing permissions on people who have long-winded or confusing rpnames, they would remember the IGN, then type the command to display the IGN in the chat if they didn't have a chance to right click them and display it in chat, either due to the situation being fast paced- or generally not what was on their mind at the time. I don't believe it'd be too difficult to add, but I think it'd greatly benefit time-sensitive situations.

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
- Although this isn't a bad idea, the implementation of it would be somewhat difficult, especially when the purpose of the command would be for all players as it requires loading quite a lot of data. We may add this in future if an easier solution is available, but for now we sadly won't be able to implement this​

Users who are viewing this thread